User
Pass
2FA

VOTE SHOP PROMOTION: Race / faction change + Epic flying mount
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Old Announcements
Author Message54916
Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 12-08-2016, 15:48:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

EN: We're running a vote shop promotion in the following months, which means you will be able to get RACE / FACTION CHANGE and EPIC FLYING MOUNTS using vote points ! The prices on these products are very high (given their real value), it will require you to do a lot of daily voting to get them. Also, hurry up and start voting, this is a limited promotion.

You will also notice that these new products cost normal vote points + premium vote points. These premium vote points are a special kind of points which you ADDITIONALLY receive ONLY DURING THE PROMOTION. Meaning if you vote during this promotion, you will receive 5 normal points + 5 premium points.

We know that some of you already have lots normal vote points on their accounts from previous votings (and mostly from previous free vote points giveaways), but these new promotional products require premium points too, so those points are not enough. We will probably add more non-premium products in the future and you will be able to use only those normal vote points you already have, don't worry.

Don't worry, there will be an announcement 2 months BEFORE the promotion will end so everybody knows when the promotion will end and have enough time to vote !

P.S.: We also implemented an option to convert vote points to forum reputation points, more info here (this doesn't require premium points, you can do it with normal points)

RO: In urmatoarele luni avem o promotie la vote shop, asta inseamna ca veti putea lua RACE / FACTION CHANGE si EPIC FLYING MOUNTS cu vote points ! Preturile la aceste produse vor fi foarte mari (avand in vedere valoarea reala a acestora), va necesita sa votati zilnic o perioada buna de timp pentru a le putea cumpara. Asa ca... grabiti-va si apucati-va de votat, promotia e limitata !

Totodata veti observa ca aceste produse noi costa normal vote points + premium vote points. Aceste premium vote points sunt un fel de puncte speciale pe care le primiti IN PLUS cand votati PE PERIOADA PROMOTIEI. Asta inseamna ca daca votati acum in perioada promotiei veti primi 5 normal points + 5 premium points.

Stim ca unii din voi aveti deja multe vote points stranse pe cont din votat anterior (si majoritatea din vote points ce le-am tot dat gratis cu diverse ocazii), dar aceste produse noi promotionale necesita si premium vote points, deci punctele pe care le aveti acum nu sunt de ajuns. Nu va temeti, cu siguranta vom mai adauga pe viitor si alte produse non-premium pe care le veti putea cumpara doar cu punctele normale pe care le aveti deja.

Nu va faceti griji, va fi un anunt cu 2 luni INAINTE sa se incheie promotia astfel incat toata lumea sa stie cand se termina sa aibe destul timp sa voteze !

P.S.: Am implementat si optiune sa puteti transforma vote points in forum reputation points, mai multe informatii aici (aceasta nu necesita premium points, doar normal vote points)

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook

Last edited by Shocker on 19-08-2016, 09:33:28; edited 1 time in total
2 0

Fiury

[Legend of Pandaria]

(since 10-09-2023 16:03)

Votes: 239

Post Posted: 12-08-2016, 20:34:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@shocker, ofertele cu premium vote points o sa ramana? Adica votam dar nu cumparam nimic cu ele, si dupa ce se termina oferta, o sa le mai putem cumpara daca avem punctele ?

Discord: Fiury#4432

0 0

CryMy1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-04-2018 10:15)

Post Posted: 12-08-2016, 20:35:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cat va dura promotia?
0 0

Nisipu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-08-2016 20:44)

Post Posted: 12-08-2016, 23:20:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Guys, you need to disable AdBlocker to get the vote points. -
For me it works just fine.

0 0

taavidude

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-08-2018 19:24)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 13-08-2016, 07:49:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Faction change is 300 vote points + 300 premium/special vote points. Wtf? Thats insanely overpriced. Im never gonna be able to afford that.
2 0

adi_cxz

[vip]

(since 02-06-2019 18:44)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 13-08-2016, 08:50:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cat timp e valabila oferta?? 1 an..??E distractiv sa joci ,,,dar nu sunt atat de disperat pt un mount sa votez 60 de zile din 12 in 12 ore...Nu am inceput sa mananc pietre.
0 0

jiubi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2018 06:31)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 13-08-2016, 10:04:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i think its a good decision. people can get epic rewards and site gets more votes.
but i hope this promotions happen more often.

1 0

anarhie

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-02-2017 17:55)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 13-08-2016, 10:41:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

„The prices on these products are very high (given their real value), it will require you to do a lot of daily voting to get them. Also, hurry up and start voting, this is a limited promotion. “
• agree to their value and that people need to understand that changing your faction does requires a lot and its not ok to move each day, but this is still really high, 60 days of voting its a lot. When i say that i relate to the next sentence->

„These premium vote points are a special kind of points which you ADDITIONALLY receive ONLY DURING THE PROMOTION. Meaning if you vote during this promotion, you will receive 5 normal points + 5 premium points. “
• so not only that you need to vote at least 60day to get something... you can not vote all the time
• can you specify when are this „promotions“? Easter, Halloween, Christmas and all other normal wow specific events or this one + many others randomly?

„We know that some of you already have lots normal vote points on their accounts from previous votings. (and mostly from previous free vote points giveaways)“
• No. Buying pets and mounts is a disease, for me is a second shopping joy. So I spend very fast the vote points.

Off: I saw that you are trying now(more than ussualy) to get more players(wich is really, really nice and I apreciate it) but you can also use other methods as well( I am just saing, I am no expert): like recruting bonus sistem(invite a friend get you and him get a “candy” or something, because people that will play with friends are more likely to stay), more marketing: facebook posts, google adds, instagram. rl contests I saw that works.

Thank you !
-

0 0

Evydence

[僧]

(since 15-10-2019 19:05)

Votes: 176

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 13-08-2016, 10:45:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It doesn't worked for me on first try, but second it worked, try to click on banner after you vote, maybe it will work for you, for me was -

If you gonna hit the king you're better kill the king

0 0

rzuk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-09-2016 08:55)

Post Posted: 13-08-2016, 10:49:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Evydence wrote:
It doesn't worked for me on first try, but second it worked, try to click on banner after you vote, maybe it will work for you, for me was -

nvm, I flushed DNS and now it works -

0 0

anarhie

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-02-2017 17:55)

Post Posted: 13-08-2016, 11:43:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Worked from the 1st try. -
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

Post Posted: 13-08-2016, 11:53:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PLEASE STOP POLLUTING THIS TOPIC WITH THE "VOTE SYSTEM DOESN'T WORK". IT WORKS. I have deleted all the posts. Whenever you want to post that crap again either post a video recording of how you vote so we can tell you what you're doing wrong OR DON'T POST AT ALL. I checked the vote logs, almost one thousand accounts successfully voted since last night => IT WORKS.

anarhie wrote:

• agree to their value and that people need to understand that changing your faction does requires a lot and its not ok to move each day, but this is still really high, 60 days of voting its a lot. When i say that i relate to the next sentence->

Also please stop complaining about the prices. 30 days for race change and 60 days for epic flying mounts is not much at all since it takes you 1-2 minutes per day to vote and on top of that you shouldn't be able to get those mounts/options at all for free (when I say for free I mean not with $$), but we decided to implement them anyways for those that can't afford spending IRL $$. But then complaining about how "overpriced" they are (I REPEAT: THEY'RE ~FREE)... well... that simply demonstrates your laziness and how little you want to help the server

Regarding the duration, it will last long enough so everybody can get them if they do almost daily voting (most likely at least by the end of the year)

WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
1 0

Arpente

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2018 11:31)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 13-08-2016, 12:09:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ive been voting for freakz for quite some time.. and never had any issues before.. i had like 400 vote points in total.. which is not much but it definetely says something about it.. such as that i cant lie about something that didnt work for me.. yesterday..
0 0

eRKoo3223

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-08-2018 13:08)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 13-08-2016, 12:21:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shockeru, you are saying you can vote every 12h and it takes 30 days to change a faction/race, but for me (I'm living in Slovakia) it works every 24h since on the first site you are voting I can only vote every 24h... So it makes 60 days for race/faction change and 120 days for mount. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem.
2 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

Post Posted: 13-08-2016, 12:26:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

eRKoo3223 wrote:
Shockeru, you are saying you can vote every 12h and it takes 30 days to change a faction/race, but for me (I'm living in Slovakia) it works every 24h since on the first site you are voting I can only vote every 24h... So it makes 60 days for race/faction change and 120 days for mount. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem.
Ignore that, it still works. Please just read what I am writing and trust me and stop contradicting me, I can't give the same answers over and over for everyone in particular

WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Old Announcements  
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 08:48:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x