User
Pass
2FA

Character Trade System

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2331
MikiQ22

[Harley Quinn]

(since 27-01-2020 10:28)

Votes: 33

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 03-12-2016, 15:12:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, as we all played on other servers too, most of them have a feature of Character Trade System. Ive seen many of those, one working on base of coins >sell char for x coins >buy char for y coins>, some of them worked in a simple way of transfering chars to traders accounts and some other. Could that be taken into consideration for freakz? For example in my case i am totally done with playing hunter and some1 else could use it meanwhile I could get something new to play and actually enjoy it. Most of us have chars that are geared decently but we do not play them because we either do not enjoy the class or are simply overeaten by them, this feature could bring lust to play to some people.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 03-12-2016, 16:25:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Trading characters in game is not allowed to players.However making such system might work pretty well...Selling characters for coins or basically trading your character for another,that would be pretty good in my opinion.There will be no way of scamming someone,everything would go via the website.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 04-12-2016, 21:15:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We had a very complex char trade system couple of years ago, however we decided to close it. Some info here https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Char-trade-va-fi-dezactivat-Char-trade-will-be-disabled-t51353.html

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

MikiQ22

[Harley Quinn]

Post Posted: 05-12-2016, 14:22:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I See, but it was back in 2010, community has changed(at least i believe). As for trading only high geared characters - well IMO that is Completely normal since trading low geared chars is pretty much like time spent Exchange for leveling as for meanwhile most of US have at least 5 classes at max lvl, some even have all classes, so trading low geared chars makes no sense. Scamming - i really do know that part is hard to solve but Maybe a possible resolve would be this: players contact each other through character trade system, they get all the things ready and like get a mini contract of some kind between them and if they are ready to trade they post in special dedicated for that forum section. Yes that brings gms much more work but it could be the same section as character transfer is now. By doing this whole trade would be reviewed by the gm and i believe this could resolve the issue of scams and thieves. Meanwhile this would also possibly allow to decect people Who only want to switch their chars to different accounts, Who would trade lvl 5 for 560 character? It would also pretty much make them not want to even try to do it. We have around 3-3,5k players on freakz atm(at least i believe) speaking of active ones ofc and i possibly imagine that trades wouldnt be so popular to bring gms that much work to review like 50 of them Daily, i bet there would be +- up to 5 at Best. That is Just my personal opinion, correct me and comment if you think im wrong.

0 0

but#pglist
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 05-11-2020 18:35)

Votes: 171

Post Posted: 05-12-2016, 16:14:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

withe the rates we have is very easy to make 1 caracter from each type and do everything you want.

i really dont know why you want to do this. from my opinion is useless. sorry

i have rogue,mage,dk,hunter,druid,war,warlock,paladin and the shamy is lvl 72. i can change my spec at any time and play what i want.

Reputatie aproape moca -

R.I.P Abis

11.05.2014-27.12.2017

0 0

MikiQ22

[Harley Quinn]

Post Posted: 05-12-2016, 16:27:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

but#pglist wrote:
withe the rates we have is very easy to make 1 caracter from each type and do everything you want.

i really dont know why you want to do this. from my opinion is useless. sorry

i have rogue,mage,dk,hunter,druid,war,warlock,paladin and the shamy is lvl 72. i can change my spec at any time and play what i want.

Do you play pvp or pve? well does it matter, my question is are all of them if they are pve 565+ or if pvp 550 full prideful? I bet you no.

Its not about the rates, its about the gear on the chars, I myself have 10x90 lvl but only 2 of them are decent geared and 1 is medium

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Post Posted: 05-12-2016, 22:25:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character trade system works well for altoholics and people who are very serious when it comes to raiding and always pick the most valuable/needed class.
I kinda like the idea. If it can be implemented while minimizing the scam/workflow for GMs, thumbs up.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 05-12-2016, 22:53:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Unfortunately it will NOT be implemented again, the reasons are mentioned there.

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 05 December 2016 20:53

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 23:53:15
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x