User
Pass
2FA

Legion 110 Arena Realm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash

Would you guys love to see an instant 110 Arena Realm on WoW-Freakz ?
Yes
32%
 32%  [ 8 ]
No
68%
 68%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 25

Author Message5565
Akiyama

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-05-2019 16:17)

Votes: 30

Post Posted: 09-04-2017, 21:17:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey Guys.

I have joined WoW-Freakz recently and my first impression is really positive. I am amzed how good the PTR is working. Everything seems flawless and smooth compared to other Legion Servers. I can truely say, that WoW-Freakz is by far the most and best scipted Legion Server out there and it's not even fully live yet. With this being said i wanted to ask you guys about your opinion about opening an instant 110 Arena Realm on WoW-Freakz?

No Server has an arena Realm for Legion yet and it could be the best oppertunity for WoW-Freakz to create one. A lot of people would like to see an Arena Server for Legion but there is no option for any to play on one yet. So with implemending an Arena Server for Legion, WoW-Freakz will gain a lot of new players from diffrent Servers. Most of people don't wanna borther all the leveling and farming that on Legion exist. It kinda makes the expansion worse than it actually is, but with an Arena-Realm the Staff could fully focus on PvP related stuff which doesn't include a lot of farming, such as worldquest or enable 3rd Relict.

We know there has been some Arena Realms in the past that didn't go well except 1 but the Legion realm on WoW-Freakz has a lot of potential to create the best instant 110 arena realm out there.

I'd love to see one, what you guys think about that suggestion? Please let me know in the comments and take any drama away from this chat if possible.

( I have added a Poll to it)

Thanks for the attention.

Kind Regards,

Akiyama

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 10-04-2017, 05:58:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

We usually prefer to stick to Blizzlike experience and in my opinion opening an instant realm would only split the playerbase. I don't see this as a good suggestion.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Akiyama

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-05-2019 16:17)

Votes: 30

Post Posted: 10-04-2017, 09:03:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well good point but going fully blizzlike is kinda impossible for any Private Server.
It would split the community that's true but Freakz would also gain way more players so it
won't be recognizable that the blizzlike realm have lost any players

Also we could implement a cross server between the instant realm and the blizzlike realm, which
means that people from the Arena Realm and people from the blizzlike realm can meet each other's,
In arenas, rated Bg's, normal Bg's, and skirmishes .

Of course rules have to be made for the instant Realm, to avoid unfairness , as you get stuff faster on the Arena Realm than on the blizzlike realm.

It would be a complete new experience and I mention again that no server offers such a opportunity yet.
Freakz could make a really good step into becoming the biggest and best scripted Legion Server.

Big Legion Servers, which I won't mention yet but you probally know who I mean are also already in plans
of creating one because they realized that no other server has that yet.

0 0

Timur

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2017 09:25)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 10-04-2017, 13:51:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As a mainly pvp player, i still voted no. Two main reasons:
1) Legion pvp is garbage, while pve seems to actually be pretty good.
2) As already mentioned, it would cause population problems on a private server. A crucial aspect for making a good, healthy and succesfull private server is to have a good population. Having a separete realm would harm this.

2 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 10-04-2017, 17:15:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello

I highly doubt we will open a instant 110 realm , The devs are working hard on quests / pve,pvp content and it would be a shame to skip the content and not experience it.
Plus we dont want to split the population more by opening a separate arena realm.

Regards
Lethal

2 0

Xalanath

[Shaman Meister]

(since 17-05-2017 21:13)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 10-04-2017, 19:24:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think of it as a good idea. Of course not on release, maybe a bit later after players have developed their characters. If not the arena realm maybe give a free 110 character as a promotion to enter the realm after a while. Same like blizzard's instant 100 if you buy the expansion idea.

Kind regards.

0 0

sergy

[The Druid]

(since 09-10-2020 17:17)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 11-04-2017, 17:28:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yeah it may be a good idea later on but still not

when everybody will have gear, they will arenas on the normal realm, so why a separate one
and as said above, if done now, we will skip the content

and about the new players you say that will come for Arena Realm, they will come strictly for that, maybe even current players will play there too, so population will be split

eu rogue monk demon hunter
0 0

troncho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2018 19:32)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 13-04-2017, 15:05:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

overall i think its a really bad idea

unfortunately legion is about grinding AP and with a fun realm you would have to gift it to the players along with relics

and that brings me to the worse idea

Akiyama wrote:
Also we could implement a cross server between the instant realm and the blizzlike realm

so you want to pin the guys at the fun realm with gifted AP with the people on the normal realm grinding their asses off for AP

not cool

and mind you I personally really dislike the idea of grinding AP, but that's the way bliz set up this expansion

so i really hope this will never happen

its also very obvious that this will split the population and that's the last thing we want

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Post Posted: 13-04-2017, 15:29:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There's not much to discuss around anymore as we won't implement instant arena realm.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ashcool, 13 April 2017 13:29

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 21:31:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x