User
Pass
2FA

110.. Now what?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message3595
Furyan9x

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-01-2018 05:00)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 28-06-2017, 21:26:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey guys. I just need a little clarification.

I hit 110 after finishing Highmountain and Stormheim.. and now im kinda confused.

Since there are no world quests, what is there to do in Legion outside of World Bosses?

I know I can do PVP, and RDF... but as far as getting order resources or gold im kinda clueless. I don't know how to get more followers or how to get missions for my order hall either. I played a different server before this one with working world quests and I kinda just did those every day then PvP/RDF til I got bored.

So my question is,

What is there for me to do at 110?

0 0

Kralomax

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-04-2020 00:20)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 02:59:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Achievements, Battle Pets, Mounts, rep for each zone, artifacts, cooking, fishing, etc. That should be quite a bit until more stuff is added. Congratz on 110 too!
0 0

Furious428

[~Life is Music~]

(since 25-11-2017 09:48)

Votes: 27

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 11:12:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kralomax wrote:
Achievements, Battle Pets, Mounts, rep for each zone, artifacts, cooking, fishing, etc. That should be quite a bit until more stuff is added. Congratz on 110 too!

Those are kinda not that important if your main purpose is to get geared and progress. And as for reputation, I'm kinda stuck at Friendly / Honored with the factions in Broken Isles ... I don't have anymore quests. You can also try to join the groups for World Bosses. And RDF and PvP.

"You can see God when I take my mask off"

0 0

Furyan9x

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 14:03:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kralomax wrote:

Thanks, but Im wondering more about progression as Furious428 stated. I want to get order resources for my Order Hall, and progress in gear and make gold for heirlooms or other things.

Furious428 wrote:

Those are kinda not that important if your main purpose is to get geared and progress. And as for reputation, I'm kinda stuck at Friendly / Honored with the factions in Broken Isles ... I don't have anymore quests. You can also try to join the groups for World Bosses. And RDF and PvP.

So basically what I just said. lol. I've been doing BGs and RDF but I dont get any upgrades.. I'm at 803 iLevel and my lowest iLevel item is my artifact weapon.

1 0

Adraythien

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-04-2018 18:52)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 16:16:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Furyan9x wrote:
Kralomax wrote:

Thanks, but Im wondering more about progression as Furious428 stated. I want to get order resources for my Order Hall, and progress in gear and make gold for heirlooms or other things.

Furious428 wrote:

So basically what I just said. lol. I've been doing BGs and RDF but I dont get any upgrades.. I'm at 803 iLevel and my lowest iLevel item is my artifact weapon.

You can get to 825 ilvl doing heroics, and 840+ doing Mythic and Mythic +.
Also you can do World bosses, they can drop a 860 ilvl item.

1 0

Furyan9x

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 19:42:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well it doesnt matter cause with these frequent crashes and insane lag I have yet to complete 1 *** dungeon lol. 0/10 on heroics, 1/6 on normals cause I did it with guildies.

GG wow-freakz.

0 1

Furious428

[~Life is Music~]

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 19:49:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Furyan9x wrote:
Well it doesnt matter cause with these frequent crashes and insane lag I have yet to complete 1 *** dungeon lol. 0/10 on heroics, 1/6 on normals cause I did it with guildies.

GG wow-freakz.

Chill man, 2 weeks passed since the server opened, what are you expecting ? There's a lot of work to do, and the GMs are doing everything they can, as much as they can. Everybody started from 0. Every player goes through the same things as you.

0 0

Furyan9x

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 19:57:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Furious428 wrote:
Furyan9x wrote:

GG wow-freakz.

Chill man, 2 weeks passed since the server opened, what are you expecting ? There's a lot of work to do, and the GMs are doing everything they can, as much as they can. Everybody started from 0. Every player goes through the same things as you.

What kinda business puts out such a faulty product though? One who is greedy for cash, thats what. Like marketing a new PC and putting it in stores and advertising it then everyone who buys it reaalizes the hard drive fries itself after 6 months.

I get it it's free I don't have to pay for anything. However, what about people who do pay? who do want to buy cosmetics and donate to the server? They want a stable server to play on just as much as free players do. Idk how people are supposed to enjoy a game solely based on progression when you can't do anything to progress because of the shitty server conection or netcode or whatever it is that causes such bad lag and frequent crashes. Ive yet to see the online time for Legion be over an hour.

I also understand that they are working on things... but they are working on the cash shop, lul. Why? There are more core issues that should be fixed before worrying about how they are gonna rake in the dough. These types of issues are what an alpha and beta stage is for.

"Here's Legion! its *** up and not much works but ENJOY! also heres the cash shop and heres a link to spend your money in it have fun"

0 0

troncho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2018 19:32)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 22:23:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

<snip>

Last edited by troncho on 13-07-2017, 01:58:50; edited 1 time in total
3 0

Furyan9x

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 04:44:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

troncho wrote:

so you've obviously never heard of ford edsel, sony betamax, the new coke, pepsi crystal, apple's newtown, etc etc etc

there's a product life cycle concept called "introduction" whereby the product stabilizes

you obviously don't have to play here until the server is fully stable, if you want to play here at all

Ok... so all of those examples including Freakz is poor business management in my opinion. I wouldn't release anything that is my work to the public if it didn't at least have a strong foundation. The strongest foundation any MMO can have is a stable connection. I understand the problem could have been discovered only after the server had a large load, however... it should be top priority to fix connectivity issues, not the cash shop.

troncho wrote:
even non profit organizations have to pay their bills

even the catholic church has to pay for electricity of that big church in rome.....

???

This is an illegal emulation of WoW and because of that no one should be making it their primary source of income. Private Server developers see a specific type of person to appeal to (people who want FREE wow is the majority of the private server population) and that is why they develop private servers. there is potential to make money with it, but it is not guaranteed. However, no one.. not young old short tall black white fat skinny busy lazy employed or unemployed... likes bad connectivity.

troncho wrote:
I have "paid" (a.k.a. donated) on more than one ocasion, and plan to do it again

I understand what's going on

and I don't mind the server as it is now, so?

Ok you feel like its ok to give your money to them thats fine. Give them all your money but when you feel like playing and its down or you cant enjoy doing what you love in-game bacause of the lag you still get annoyed like everyone else.

troncho wrote:
prolly has nothing to do with the internet connection but more with the server stability with so many players on

but sure, keep bitching about the shop coz internet is free 'ya know....

I'm not bitching. If I had a product out and its most important feature was faulty it would be my main priority. Not some back end small piece of it.

troncho wrote:
ye, those core issues have to be solved and since developers don't need a place to live, don't eat....

devs are robots that don't have to sleep nor have some spare time to relax so they can refocus on fixing those core issues

let's just keep on bitching about the shop coz 'ya know, devs don't need to get paid

Youre a sarcastic *** and you're pretty annoying at that.

As I said above, if this is their main source of income they're retarded. Thats like quitting your day job to make and sell bootleg CD's.

Simply put, if the LAG wasn't so out of coutrol perhaps more people would come to play Freakz. I for one would play a less developed server if there was minimal lag and disconnects. They advertise this as the new hot best legion server, but thats false.. yea, on paper it looks great until you get online and cant do a damn thing.

[quote"troncho"]
and you sure as hell don't have to play here if you don't want to

no one is forcing you to stay here[/quote]

I DO want to. Which is why I'm voicing my opinion on the irresponsible priorities of the developers. There is already a shop on the website. There's already plenty of ways for them to get money, not to mention the income from the MoP server that is largely popular among MoP enthusiasts. It is lazy and cashgrabby for them to have other issues to fix besides the in-game cash shop interface.

"Hey! New car wash opened up! We will wash your car for free, but take 3 hours doing it and many breaks.. it might not be all the way clean either. However, CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME AIR FRESHENERS! We put them out right away get your car smelling real nice."

0 0

troncho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2018 19:32)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 04:51:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

<snip>

Last edited by troncho on 13-07-2017, 01:59:16; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Furious428

[~Life is Music~]

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 08:41:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You want a better server? Stop complaining and use this: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Bug-Report-f5549.html
It's their problem what they do with the shop and the donations. You aren't given any say in that matter. You're playing on a free server ... so if you like it, stay, and if not, leave.

0 0

sergy

[The Druid]

(since 09-10-2020 17:17)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 02-07-2017, 08:57:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Furyan9x wrote:

I also understand that they are working on things... but they are working on the cash shop, lul. Why? There are more core issues that should be fixed before worrying about how they are gonna rake in the dough. These types of issues are what an alpha and beta stage is for.

they worked on the donation center because very many people want it? instead of leveling up a character, or farming their favorite mount, they prefer to invest in the server and obtain these.

eu rogue monk demon hunter
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 22:03:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x