User
Pass
2FA

Unbearable lag? lol

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message5940
Furyan9x

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-01-2018 05:00)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 19:45:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Instead of working on the cash shop why not fix how horrible the game lags constantly so maybe people(potential buyers) will actually stay logged in for longer than 20 minutes.

I have been unable to complete 1 dungeon, BG's are a MESS because people are rubber banding and teleporting all over you cant even face the right direction to cast and guess what when you finally do you got 1-2 second lag of inputs so good luck trying to cast a channeled spell lol.

-edit-

since this is discussion section lets discuss

What do you guys do to kill time every time the server crashes?

1 2

Adraythien

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-04-2018 18:52)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 22:09:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Furyan9x wrote:
Instead of working on the cash shop why not fix how horrible the game lags constantly so maybe people(potential buyers) will actually stay logged in for longer than 20 minutes.

I have been unable to complete 1 dungeon, BG's are a MESS because people are rubber banding and teleporting all over you cant even face the right direction to cast and guess what when you finally do you got 1-2 second lag of inputs so good luck trying to cast a channeled spell lol.

-edit-

since this is discussion section lets discuss

What do you guys do to kill time every time the server crashes?

You are funny. The server has reached 11h uptime with no lag ( at least for me) and crashes are rarely now... The other day devs had to restart the server themselves to apply the fixes.

And what do you expect when they enabled the World quests? Its more than 2500 players online and when it crashes is the same number trying to log in at the same time ofc there will be lag!

But wait for them to fix instead of raging. Half of your posts(3) are basically raging.

0 1

Unrael

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-09-2019 23:51)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 22:48:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So @Adraythien , you are far away from right. Im playing both PvE and PvP here and i can say that lag was insane even before world quests. Just think of playing arena and cant interupt , stun on evade attack cuz you have 1 sec delay.. Right , its not normal?
Every day there is at least 1 post about delay, and in one post Shocker told us that is something with memory pilling and number of people online at the same moment , and they are looking into it...
1. https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Small-delay-lag-t472754.html
2. https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Latency-delay-for-players-t472025.html

I want to play here but between 12pm and 00:00 server is lagging , for example come at that time and ask any Demon Hunter to use Fel Rush and you will see that spell is not working cuz of that delay.. Im not the only one raging here because of this , just join any arena and see ppl spamming "Cant play" , "Lagging" , and on global you can see ppl spamming "Fix Fel Rush" etc... Spell is working good but lag is the problem...

I hope this will be fixed soon , i dont want to leave this server because i think its best private Legion server atm.
I'll soon make a video about it so i can explain it more precisely.

0 0

spankatron

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-07-2017 20:32)

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 22:48:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What do we do to kill time when server crashes? You need to ask what to do with your life when you're not playing World of Warcraft?

Anyway, I've played here since 0 hour of this server's release. I have noticed almost no lag for the vast majority of my time here as well as hours of up-time.

You're crying over a intermittent issues on a new server that is experiencing wildly varying server load. Give them time.

0 0

Adraythien

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-04-2018 18:52)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 23:15:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Unrael wrote:
So @Adraythien , you are far away from right. Im playing both PvE and PvP here and i can say that lag was insane even before world quests. Just think of playing arena and cant interupt , stun on evade attack cuz you have 1 sec delay.. Right , its not normal?
Every day there is at least 1 post about delay, and in one post Shocker told us that is something with memory pilling and number of people online at the same moment , and they are looking into it...

I want to play here but between 12pm and 00:00 server is lagging , for example come at that time and ask any Demon Hunter to use Fel Rush and you will see that spell is not working cuz of that delay.. Im not the only one raging here because of this , just join any arena and see ppl spamming "Cant play" , "Lagging" , and on global you can see ppl spamming "Fix Fel Rush" etc... Spell is working good but lag is the problem...

I hope this will be fixed soon , i dont want to leave this server because i think its best private Legion server atm.

I didnt read this https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Latency-delay-for-players-t472025.html but yes, there are from time to time a few but do not affect the gameplay that much for me, at least.

But yes, its the best Legion private server around, and they did the best MoP too, so we should just wait. Everything will be better with time.

0 0

Furyan9x

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 03:50:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Adraythien wrote:

You are funny. The server has reached 11h uptime with no lag ( at least for me) and crashes are rarely now... The other day devs had to restart the server themselves to apply the fixes.

And what do you expect when they enabled the World quests? Its more than 2500 players online and when it crashes is the same number trying to log in at the same time ofc there will be lag!

But wait for them to fix instead of raging. Half of your posts(3) are basically raging.

Just today it has crashed 6 times, I closed the game and played something else. I've only been playing for 4 days. The last 3 days has been a lag fest for me and I have not been able to play consecutively for more than 1 hour without disconnecting or running in place and having to hard reset the game.

I don't know what world quests you're talking about but ummm I haven't seen any yet.

I have only negative things to say in my (3) posts because I have not experienced anything good. I would if I had anything, trust me. The only positive thing I have to say is that this server has some of the best scripting ive seen on any server ive ever played.

Unrael wrote:

I'll soon make a video about it so i can explain it more precisely.

Thank you... at least know people know im not just a negative nancy.

spankatron wrote:
What do we do to kill time when server crashes? You need to ask what to do with your life when you're not playing World of Warcraft?

Anyway, I've played here since 0 hour of this server's release. I have noticed almost no lag for the vast majority of my time here as well as hours of up-time.

You're crying over a intermittent issues on a new server that is experiencing wildly varying server load. Give them time.

???

What? I do plenty of things when i'm not playing WoW-Freakz, especially since I am limited by the amount of crashes, lag, and downtime it has.

Secondly, you must be a unicorn with no lag lol because every time im online there is nothing but people complaining about lag in world-chat.

1 0

spankatron

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-07-2017 20:32)

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 04:56:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
???

What? I do plenty of things when i'm not playing WoW-Freakz, especially since I am limited by the amount of crashes, lag, and downtime it has.

Dude, you just asked "What do you guys do to kill time every time the server crashes?"

Quote:
Secondly, you must be a unicorn with no lag lol because every time im online there is nothing but people complaining about lag in world-chat.

Man, you admitted you have been playing for FOUR days. Therefore if the last four days have had issues that doesn't mean it's part of a larger issues in which it's this bad every day since day one, as you haven't even been here.

Unicorn? Listen, me and many other people in my guild, friends list, myself, etc have not had issues where were "only able to play one hour then crashes".

People in chat cry wolf, say lag problems even after they have been resolved, exaggerate, etc. Not saying there aren't issues at times, bu come on. Do you REALLY think everyone would keep logging in and playing every single hour after getting kicked every single hour? This is just nonsense.

I have no reason to defend Freakz. Go somewhere else if you are going to keep complaining? That's not me trying to rid you from the community, I'm saying if you can't handle downtime and lag, you probably should look elsewhere, because its going to happen. Happens on other private servers too. There are plenty of us here enjoying it with no issues, and I'm across the ocean in America too. If you think it will be perfect at some point your deluding yourself. This is a complex project running on limited hardware, with only a few weeks of time live for them to identify and fix issues.

0 0

OpTIXy

[Predator]

(since 05-04-2020 10:57)

Votes: 377

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 07:18:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Furyan9x wrote:
Just today it has crashed 6 times, I closed the game and played something else. I've only been playing for 4 days. The last 3 days has been a lag fest for me and I have not been able to play consecutively for more than 1 hour without disconnecting or running in place and having to hard reset the game.

Are you sure is not related to your ISP / network latency? The server rates of crashes where reduced drastically lately. To be honest yesterday it crashed twice through the day. Tweaks and optimizations are always handled by the DEV team to reduce any delays you might feel.

I want to ensure you that every ban is always followed by a proper reason. If you wake up in a situation where your account is banned, feel free to make a proper post under Unban Request.
Do not forget to bring the necessary evidence to appeal GMs decision.
1 0

Furyan9x

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 16:53:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

spankatron wrote:
Quote:
???

Dude, you just asked "What do you guys do to kill time every time the server crashes?"

Quote:

Man, you admitted you have been playing for FOUR days. Therefore if the last four days have had issues that doesn't mean it's part of a larger issues in which it's this bad every day since day one, as you haven't even been here.

Unicorn? Listen, me and many other people in my guild, friends list, myself, etc have not had issues where were "only able to play one hour then crashes".

People in chat cry wolf, say lag problems even after they have been resolved, exaggerate, etc. Not saying there aren't issues at times, bu come on. Do you REALLY think everyone would keep logging in and playing every single hour after getting kicked every single hour? This is just nonsense.

I have no reason to defend Freakz. Go somewhere else if you are going to keep complaining? That's not me trying to rid you from the community, I'm saying if you can't handle downtime and lag, you probably should look elsewhere, because its going to happen. Happens on other private servers too. There are plenty of us here enjoying it with no issues, and I'm across the ocean in America too. If you think it will be perfect at some point your deluding yourself. This is a complex project running on limited hardware, with only a few weeks of time live for them to identify and fix issues.

I have been playing for 4 days but my 4 days has been an atrocious experience, and when looking around many others are experiencing the same thing. So what is to keep me from believing that this is the norm?

I dont have a problem with the server I enjoyed leveling even though it was maddening to die because of lag, spawn at some random Spirit Healer no where near my body, and have to sit rez sickness many many times. I enjoyed that not once did I have to do a 20 minute quest only to realize it is broken because any quest I got I ".info"'d it and was able to abandon. I loved that. I am so thankful for the devs for putting the .info command into the game. I was so happy with the scripting of many quests with npcs moving, cutscenes, things of the sort. It was refreshing. I haven't played Retail in a long time so I've been playing PServers with little to no scripting so I was glad for that.

I am also in America. I have had many issues with the game in the past 4 days. I don't speak for anyone else but my experience has not been a good one which is why im upset because I want to enjoy the game as you and all your friends do. Maybe yes I should have asked questions about optimization or been a little less aggressive but I was angry, I apologize.

OpTIXy wrote:
Furyan9x wrote:

Are you sure is not related to your ISP / network latency? The server rates of crashes where reduced drastically lately. To be honest yesterday it crashed twice through the day. Tweaks and optimizations are always handled by the DEV team to reduce any delays you might feel.

I wouldn't know the first place to start looking. I would greatly appreciate some help with that. I just know that realistically 80% of the time i'm playing I'm getting delay and lag. How do I know this? I play a monk. I chi torpedo ALOT. Half the time I'm running and press it only to chi torpedo 2-3 seconds after I press it. The rest of the 80% I press it and it just glows yellow for 5-10 seconds and I spam it and spam it and then it finally casts randomly. This of course is only one example. When fighting things my character will just spam autos as Im mashing all my buttons that are just glowing yellow. Sometimes I try to cast effuse when im dying and the cast starts and stops starts and stops. I rarely ever get a skill out exactly when I press it the first time.

0 0

wizarddude

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-05-2018 04:52)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 18:58:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Furyan9x wrote:
spankatron wrote:
Quote:
???

Quote:

I have been playing for 4 days but my 4 days has been an atrocious experience, and when looking around many others are experiencing the same thing. So what is to keep me from believing that this is the norm?

I dont have a problem with the server I enjoyed leveling even though it was maddening to die because of lag, spawn at some random Spirit Healer no where near my body, and have to sit rez sickness many many times. I enjoyed that not once did I have to do a 20 minute quest only to realize it is broken because any quest I got I ".info"'d it and was able to abandon. I loved that. I am so thankful for the devs for putting the .info command into the game. I was so happy with the scripting of many quests with npcs moving, cutscenes, things of the sort. It was refreshing. I haven't played Retail in a long time so I've been playing PServers with little to no scripting so I was glad for that.

I am also in America. I have had many issues with the game in the past 4 days. I don't speak for anyone else but my experience has not been a good one which is why im upset because I want to enjoy the game as you and all your friends do. Maybe yes I should have asked questions about optimization or been a little less aggressive but I was angry, I apologize.

OpTIXy wrote:
Furyan9x wrote:

I wouldn't know the first place to start looking. I would greatly appreciate some help with that. I just know that realistically 80% of the time i'm playing I'm getting delay and lag. How do I know this? I play a monk. I chi torpedo ALOT. Half the time I'm running and press it only to chi torpedo 2-3 seconds after I press it. The rest of the 80% I press it and it just glows yellow for 5-10 seconds and I spam it and spam it and then it finally casts randomly. This of course is only one example. When fighting things my character will just spam autos as Im mashing all my buttons that are just glowing yellow. Sometimes I try to cast effuse when im dying and the cast starts and stops starts and stops. I rarely ever get a skill out exactly when I press it the first time.

I'm also playing from America as well, and have none of the problems you've been talking about. It's rare that I lag at all and my latency is around 130-150ms all the time. Honestly Freakz Legion server plays really smoothly, even on my older ASUS gaming laptop can run it really well and it just has a old nvidia 260M GPU. My Alienware Desktop runs it great as well, with it's nvidia GTX 690. On both systems I'm playing Freakz Legion under the Linux Mint operating system as well. I'm even playing at 1x rates, taking my time, I'm level 36 right now and have only ran into 3 quests that I haven't been able to complete. What you're describing sounds like an issue with either your internet connection or your computer or both. I even play using Private Internet Access VPN all the time with the above latency and have no lag and I live in the sticks. So this is obviously a problem with your ISP connection or computer itself. Have you ran any speed tests at speedtest.net to see what your connection speed and latency is? Do you make sure your computer is free from malware and viruses? You might want to check your Task Manager and see if some software is using a lot of your systems resources in the background and see about keeping unnecessary tasks from hogging system resources. What is your system specs? You're not trying to run on a potato system are you? If using Windows, use the free MalwareBytes malware scanning software to scan your system and check for unwanted malware. Given what you've described, this is clearly on your end and you'll have to check your connection, and computer system to make sure it's running like it's suppose to. What video card are you using and is the graphics driver up-to-date? I would check out these things, because while Freakz Legion may rarely have a lag issue due to them correcting things, it isn't nearly an issue as what you're describing.

0 0

Furyan9x

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 19:24:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

wizarddude wrote:

I'm also playing from America as well, and have none of the problems you've been talking about. It's rare that I lag at all and my latency is around 130-150ms all the time. Honestly Freakz Legion server plays really smoothly, even on my older ASUS gaming laptop can run it really well and it just has a old nvidia 260M GPU. My Alienware Desktop runs it great as well, with it's nvidia GTX 690. On both systems I'm playing Freakz Legion under the Linux Mint operating system as well. I'm even playing at 1x rates, taking my time, I'm level 36 right now and have only ran into 3 quests that I haven't been able to complete. What you're describing sounds like an issue with either your internet connection or your computer or both. I even play using Private Internet Access VPN all the time with the above latency and have no lag and I live in the sticks. So this is obviously a problem with your ISP connection or computer itself. Have you ran any speed tests at speedtest.net to see what your connection speed and latency is? Do you make sure your computer is free from malware and viruses? You might want to check your Task Manager and see if some software is using a lot of your systems resources in the background and see about keeping unnecessary tasks from hogging system resources. What is your system specs? You're not trying to run on a potato system are you? If using Windows, use the free MalwareBytes malware scanning software to scan your system and check for unwanted malware. Given what you've described, this is clearly on your end and you'll have to check your connection, and computer system to make sure it's running like it's suppose to. What video card are you using and is the graphics driver up-to-date? I would check out these things, because while Freakz Legion may rarely have a lag issue due to them correcting things, it isn't nearly an issue as what you're describing.

System Specs:
Dell XPS 8500
Intel I5-3350P cpu @ 3.10Ghz quad core
8 gigs of ram
DX 12

Graphics Card:
AMD Radeon HD 7500 series
4gb memory
Drivers up to date for this card (still 6 months old because 5 year old pc.)

1360x768 1080p monitor

Internet Speed test:

I have no viruses, I used Avast Premium and Windows Defender is up to date.

I might add that every other server I have played did not lag as much as Freakz does for me. MWoW, Heroes WoW and f****** all provided a more stable connection for me.

I also play League, MxM, ESO, Runescape(retail and private servers) and none of those games, while officially developed, lag for me.

as far as task manager, ill have to get on and check my cpu and memory usage while i'm in-game.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 21:37:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We will always support constructive topics & discussions but we will never allow hate-oriented rage topics like this one:
Furyan9x wrote:
Just today it has crashed 6 times

No, it didn't. Most of the "crashes' you are talking about were restarts to IMPLEMENT FIXES. IT SUCKS WE ARE DOING FIXES? OK, WE'LL STOP... ?!?
Furyan9x wrote:
Instead of working on the cash shop

Obvious rager line, attacking the shop/donation/etc part, because you know that one hurts. Does it? Actually all we did with the shop was to click on the "enable" button to make it active on legion, as you can see it still has MOP mounts and MOP services which were already implemented and required only a CLICK to enable them.

Want a constructive discussion? Go ahead and open a new topic like a civilized man, otherwise please stop raging. Thank you

P.S.: Yes, there are some lags, we know about them and constantly improve the server as you may have already seen, but the world quests launch effect simply took us by surprise (whole server raping the WQ zones)... but stop it with the "omg full lags full crash full etc" drama

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
2 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 30 June 2017 19:37

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 01:34:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x