User
Pass
2FA

Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash

Should there be an i90 PvP realm?
Yes / if they can manage to keep both realms healthy and stable, why not
61%
 61%  [ 109 ]
No (explain?)
32%
 32%  [ 58 ]
Maybe (explain?)
5%
 5%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 177

Author Message57331
Allan

[The Lightbringer]

(since 25-10-2018 19:59)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 09-07-2017, 13:51:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And the finel Verdict IS???!1
0 0

rikymaru94

[:: A leGenD AlivE::]

(since 10-12-2019 12:35)

Votes: 69

Post Posted: 09-07-2017, 21:33:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yea..@shocker. as u said u have to do smth with the mop realm. is literally dead

""Îmi cunosc limitele. Dar pur ºi simplu le ignor."

0 0

orgazmex

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2017 14:30)

Post Posted: 10-07-2017, 16:45:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

you guys,should create such realm.don't forget there will be retail ppl and the PvP will be competitive.also you have good developers, you will get help from skilled players with experience(about fixing bugs,reports etc),this realm will be great if it's created.many people will come here,and of course im one of them,just waiting you to accept - maybe it will require resources and hard work,but the results will be perfect
0 0

Zormat

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-07-2022 23:22)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 10-07-2017, 21:35:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No, please, absolutely not. The mop realm is already dead with legion launch, if you open another realm the old one will die definitely. If you wanna do something about pvp, do it on the already existing realm. It's more reasonable and has sense. Plus, GMs are already superbusy with 2 realms, you'll ruin everything with 3. Incentivate pvp on this mop realm, please, and also pve, otherwise, sincerely, I don't see it going too far from now.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 10-07-2017, 21:38:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zormat wrote:
No, please, absolutely not. The mop realm is already dead with legion launch, if you open another realm the old one will die definitely. If you wanna do something about pvp, do it on the already existing realm. It's more reasonable and has sense. Plus, GMs are already superbusy with 2 realms, you'll ruin everything with 3. Incentivate pvp on this mop realm, please, and also pve, otherwise, sincerely, I don't see it going too far from now.
This is the reason I haven't decided anything yet, separate realm would cripple the MoP population even more. But as the topic author mentioned, a PVP-instant-like realm would attract some more PvP-ers. I'm still thinking how can we combine these ideas on the current realm... but what they're asking is different than what the current realm offers...

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

LightinXeno

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-06-2019 19:39)

Post Posted: 10-07-2017, 21:43:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And to not make the game boring by giving us prideful gear you'd get bored kind of starting with tyrannical set then grinding to get grievous through honor and prideful would have some kind of arena/BG rating to get it and also make the prices for the gear higher so it won't be as easy since it is intsa 90

0 0

Zormat

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-07-2017, 22:10:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
This is the reason I haven't decided anything yet, separate realm would cripple the MoP population even more. But as the topic author mentioned, a PVP-instant-like realm would attract some more PvP-ers. I'm still thinking how can we combine these ideas on the current realm... but what they're asking is different than what the current realm offers...

You could do like you did for the trial characters in legion PTR, you let them choose in the create character screen if they want to do pvp, you give them a limit of 2-3 characters instant 90 with tyrannical gear, so you incentivate both bgs and arenas. Plus if they wanna do pve as well it won't be a problem, the server needs new players for both pvp and pve.

0 0

Allan

[The Lightbringer]

Post Posted: 11-07-2017, 04:41:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Its already dead Shocker, like i walked into elwyn forest and it was legit empty, do u remember elwyn on cata for example?? Ye dude. U all afraid that this new PVP realm will kill ur PVE, i think it wouldnt at all. Like look at the other servers that have PVP and PVE realms, like they both are rly popular. Just make an i90 PVP realm with no PVE dungeons and raids ON, like turn them off completely. I think ppl that like to PVE wont go on that realm then. Idk man its just imo. I dont wanna lose my char too, like i played here for like 3+ years. But still, i see 1 team playing arena in the spectator. BG isnt full almost alwayse, and ppl just getting farmed by bis geared ppl, or even pve idk.

Just try Shocker and will see what happens.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 11-07-2017, 12:34:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Allan wrote:
Its already dead Shocker, like i walked into elwyn forest and it was legit empty, do u remember elwyn on cata for example?? Ye dude. U all afraid that this new PVP realm will kill ur PVE, i think it wouldnt at all. Like look at the other servers that have PVP and PVE realms, like they both are rly popular. Just make an i90 PVP realm with no PVE dungeons and raids ON, like turn them off completely. I think ppl that like to PVE wont go on that realm then. Idk man its just imo. I dont wanna lose my char too, like i played here for like 3+ years. But still, i see 1 team playing arena in the spectator. BG isnt full almost alwayse, and ppl just getting farmed by bis geared ppl, or even pve idk.

You're totally off the rails. I never said current realm is PVE or that it will "kill pve", I just said it will divide the population even more, pls actually read before spamming useless comments just so you can support your cause, this is meant to be an open debate taking ALL arguments in consideration, not just the ones that suit your needs

Zormat wrote:
Shocker wrote:

You could do like you did for the trial characters in legion PTR, you let them choose in the create character screen if they want to do pvp, you give them a limit of 2-3 characters instant 90 with tyrannical gear, so you incentivate both bgs and arenas. Plus if they wanna do pve as well it won't be a problem, the server needs new players for both pvp and pve.
What?

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Erminwow2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-08-2017 23:46)

Post Posted: 11-07-2017, 12:40:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Zormat wrote:

I mean, that might sound stupid but is there much to lose? I mean why shouldn't we work forward and change something so it's popular again? Might be the right direction but without doing anything it won't become better. The only way to find that out is by just trying it i guess. Also shocker, maybe it's worth a try to create an Arenajunkies thread to hear retail players opinion?

0 0

Zormat

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 11-07-2017, 15:07:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Zormat wrote:
Shocker wrote:

What?

Do you remember the trial characters that started at level 100 on Legion PTR? When you created a character in the screen there was the choice between a regular instant 90 character and the new trial chars used to test legion zones instantly. You could do something like that on Genesis. I explain: all new people on the server get the choice between a regular character that they have to level, OR the instant 90 for pvp with Tyrannical gear.

0 0

Repitchx
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 10-07-2018 16:43)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 11-07-2017, 22:28:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Allan wrote:

You're totally off the rails. I never said current realm is PVE or that it will "kill pve", I just said it will divide the population even more, pls actually read before spamming useless comments just so you can support your cause, this is meant to be an open debate taking ALL arguments in consideration, not just the ones that suit your needs

Zormat wrote:
Shocker wrote:

What?

it won't kill the server and it won't really affect the population, honestly. how can we even prove this without trying this? give it a shot. see how it is for 2-3 months, see if it gets better.
right now it's just words vs words. nothing good will happen with this discussion to not or to have an i90 realm that focuses on pvp...

im so tired of having no good mop pvp server to play on....

0 0

Allan

[The Lightbringer]

Post Posted: 11-07-2017, 22:48:08 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker stop deleting my posts, it wasnt the rage, it was truth bro.

Staff message (Shocker):

+2 warns, stop it with the offtopic, last warning

0 1

Repitchx
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 10-07-2018 16:43)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 12-07-2017, 01:12:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://gyazo.com/0b31abd084b6f8eac1c706b2060e10a4

Holy shit, I'm sorry, but the PROOF IS ALREADY THERE FFS.

Shocker, I know you think you're taking a risk, but YOU'RE NOT. PEOPLE WANT THIS. People would love to play here if it was instant 90.
I swear, give me 2-3 months and I'll give you the results you want.

0 0

Excitant

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-04-2018 19:46)

Post Posted: 12-07-2017, 05:09:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well imo, it would be better if they incentive the pvp in the current realm, I really like pvp but its kinda bored if there are no PvE, I mean, if they decide to open a new realm only focusing on PvP it would just attract 300-500 players at max. I think the owner who made this thread and the others who aggreed with him are just looking for a realm with decent PvP & active staff and of course dailys(or weeks) pvp fixes.

The problem here that make they unable to come is the rate and it's not like everyone has time to level up, level professions, do bg's to get 250-500 honor per bg won and 150-200 per lose.

Even though I said that a realm with both PvPvE would be better, I voted yes, it's a great suggestion.
Peace.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 28 October 2017 16:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 15:49:05
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x