User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message18429
bleudark

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-04-2019 19:15)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 24-06-2017, 22:20:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Name IRL & Character Name: Virgil , Ertimus
2. Age: 19
3. Character armory link: nope
4. Class: Druid
5. Main Spec/OFF spec: Heal/dps (balance preff)
6. Screenshot of your Interface: is a basic interface for the moment http://imgur.com/a/R7lwz
7. Why did you choose to play the class you are playing now? This patch
8. How do you maximize your performance? i have someting like 60fps at perfromance 2
9. Legion raiding experience? (YES/NO, if yes, post a WoWProgress link in this section): nope
10. Previous guilds: KissMyDarnassus --> Evolution --> The Forgotten Heroes
11. PC Details: 4g ram ninvidia gforce 210, i3
12. Why do you wish to join our guild? Because i wan progress and i wan to make friends
13. Describe yourself in a few words (if you're a student, are you working, how do you spend your free time, hobbies, etc.): I'm a student at UPB , and i work at Ubisoft as a game tester
14. Do you have discord and a functioning microphone? 100% functional
15. Other details you think would be of major importance: atm i don't know many thing's but i will learn with time.

Nu uita de unde ai plecat, ca sa ajungi la momentul actual.
0 0

norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2018 16:58)

Votes: 213

Post Posted: 24-06-2017, 22:30:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wolflone wrote:
1. Name IRL & Character Name: George/Helios

Accepted

Update @ 24-06-2017, 23:30:16

bleudark wrote:
1. Name IRL & Character Name: Virgil , Ertimus

Rejected
Roster is overcrowded for players with no experience.

Electric Warlock Acid Witch
Legion Guide - Destruction Warlock in PVE
Legion Guide - Restoration Shaman in PVE

0 0

Ayala

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-07-2017 23:15)

Post Posted: 26-06-2017, 12:47:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Name IRL & Character Name: Max Ayala
2. Age: 28
3. Character armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/blackscar/%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%86%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B0
4. Class: Warrior
5. Main Spec/OFF spec: Fury/Prot pve Arms/prot pvp
6. Screenshot of your Interface: DecUI
7. Why did you choose to play the class you are playing now? Alvays play warrior
8. How do you maximize your performance? Ui Macros Simcraft Icy Noxxic
9. Legion raiding experience? (YES/NO, if yes, post a WoWProgress link in this section): https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D1%88%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BC/%D0%A1%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%86%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B0
10. Previous guilds: My own
11. PC Details: Athlon x4 640 1gb card 8gb memory
12. Why do you wish to join our guild? Kill horde and raidbosses
13. Describe yourself in a few words (if you're a student, are you working, how do you spend your free time, hobbies, etc.): Military worker
14. Do you have discord and a functioning microphone? yes
15. Other details you think would be of major importance:
16. *Offchar (Spec / Armory link):

0 0

kukywuky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-10-2017 15:56)

Post Posted: 26-06-2017, 14:29:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Name IRL & Character Name: Razvan & Kukywuky
2. Age: 18
3. Character armory link:
4. Class: Paladin
5. Main Spec/OFF spec: Holy/Retribution
6. Screenshot of your Interface: http://imgur.com/a/FeXfM
7. Why did you choose to play the class you are playing now? I love their lore and look
8. How do you maximize your performance? 100% hard work 0% luck
9. Legion raiding experience? (YES/NO, if yes, post a WoWProgress link in this section): Nope
10. Previous guilds: /
11. PC Details: q6600/gt610/4Gb ddr3
12. Why do you wish to join our guild? I want to raid in legion
13. Describe yourself in a few words (if you're a student, are you working, how do you spend your free time, hobbies, etc.): I am an entrepreneur / I love astronomy and everything related to it
14. Do you have discord and a functioning microphone? Yes
15. Other details you think would be of major importance: I've been playing holy paladin since 2014
16. *Offchar (Spec / Armory link):

0 0

Artofshadow

[All class trainer]

(since 20-11-2023 11:16)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 26-06-2017, 16:51:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Ayala rejected, too many fury warriors, atleast for the moment
@kukywuky rejected forever

0 0

freakzy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-08-2017 06:53)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 02:07:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Name IRL & Character Name: Alex/Audioscribe
2. Age: 15
3. Character armory link:-
4. Class: hunter
5. Main Spec/OFF spec:Marksmanship/survival
6. Screenshot of your Interface: http://imgur.com/a/DZCEn
7. Why did you choose to play the class you are playing now? =a friend of mine made me play it.
8. How do you maximize your performance? doing pve/pvp
9. Legion raiding experience? (YES/NO, if yes, post a WoWProgress link in this section):no
10. Previous guilds: -
11. PC Details:gtx 950/inter core i5-6402p cpu 2.80ghz 8gb 64bit
12. Why do you wish to join our guild? -i want a nice guild with premade raids/dungeons.
13. Describe yourself in a few words (if you're a student, are you working, how do you spend your free time, hobbies, etc.): highscool student/i spend free time gaming.
14. Do you have discord and a functioning microphone?=yes
15. Other details you think would be of major importance:i dont really speak much unless im asked.
16. *Offchar (Spec / Armory link):-

0 0

norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 09:31:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

freakzy wrote:
1. Name IRL & Character Name: Alex/Audioscribe

Rejected

0 0

Feltopik

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-06-2018 15:57)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 04-07-2017, 14:36:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi there

1. Name IRL & Character Name: Tadeáš/Feltopi
2. Age: 20
4. Class: DK
5. Main Spec/OFF spec: Blood/frost
6. Screenshot of your Interface: https://ctrlv.cz/Pn3Z (Dont mind my key bindings. Im playing with wow gaming mouse since wotlk and i had some issues with binding mouse buttons with spells so im using "unused" buttons to do it)
7. Why did you choose to play the class you are playing now? My friend has showed it to me when i was lvl 35 or smthing on my very first characted (around 8years ago) and i knew that i have to play it. Im main blood DK since that time.
8. How do you maximize your performance? Im rly into games i play so i study alot about them. Altho im rly stubborn about my DK, i learn everything about raids, tactics etc. I also like to watch Preach Gaming videos about tanking and such. Not that it improves my performance but it mostly prove me right about things im do.
9. Legion raiding experience? (YES/NO, if yes, post a WoWProgress link in this section): I have killed Nythendra normal and heroic (altho it was bugged back then so... such achievement..) and ursoc normal. Mythic 4
10. Previous guilds: Midsummer
11. PC Details: https://ctrlv.cz/olBS
12. Why do you wish to join our guild? Im looking for guild with some raiding standarts. Back ind Midsummer i wasnt satisfied with raiding enviroment. I was playing on w****** MoP server in guild Stormborn which had rly hardcore raid leadering and progression which i would like to experience again. Not rly in full power but any standart would be nice.
13. Describe yourself in a few words (if you're a student, are you working, how do you spend your free time, hobbies, etc.): So... hi - im 20yo guy from Czech republic (its ok if you dont know where it is, but you might have an idea if you are adult) and im styding civil engineering on college. I have a job but im working from home and i have quite a lot of free time. Am also dancing Latina dances.
14. Do you have discord and a functioning microphone? Absolutely i do. Np to talk at all
15. Other details you think would be of major importance: My brother, with whom i share my room goes to sleep at around 11PM ST so at this time i might not be able to talk on voice chat.
16. *Offchar (Spec / Armory link): Not lvl 110 atm

0 0

norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 04-07-2017, 19:21:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Feltopik wrote:
1. Name IRL & Character Name: Tadeá¹/Feltopi

Add Medusa to your friends list. We'll have a chat tomorrow.

0 0

Rdz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-12-2018 03:42)

Post Posted: 05-07-2017, 16:07:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Name IRL & Character Name: Bogdan Stan / Rdz
2. Age: 21
3. Character armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/r%C3%A0ditz
4. Class: Paladin
5. Main Spec/OFF spec: Retri / Holy
6. Screenshot of your Interface: /
7. Why did you choose to play the class you are playing now? : Prima clasa cu care am jucat in wow si cu asta am ramas de atunci .
8. How do you maximize your performance? : Cele mai bune stats pentru clasa mea si talente .
9. Legion raiding experience? (YES/NO, if yes, post a WoWProgress link in this section): https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/sylvanas/R%C3%A0ditz
10. Previous guilds: ELEMENTS pe Draenor ( Blizz )
11. PC Details: Leptop Asus 3.5 ghz , 2gb placa video , 8 GB RAM
12. Why do you wish to join our guild?
13. Describe yourself in a few words (if you're a student, are you working, how do you spend your free time, hobbies, etc.): Student , o fire pozitiva si comunicativa .
14. Do you have discord and a functioning microphone? : Da
15. Other details you think would be of major importance: : Am jucat pe blizz in Draenor in guilda ELEMENTS unde eram om de baza la raid-uri . Stiu ce inseamna sa fii competitiv si sa stai ore intregi sa faci progres la un anumit boss . Dar din motivul facultati si al putinului timp liber am preferat sa nu mai joc pe retail .
16. *Offchar (Spec / Armory link): /

0 0

norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 05-07-2017, 18:00:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rdz wrote:
1. Name IRL & Character Name: Bogdan Stan / Rdz

Rejected. Your application is incomplete.

0 0

cartmanbrah

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-08-2017 06:27)

Post Posted: 10-07-2017, 16:54:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Name IRL & Character Name: Ouassim/Rocklee
2. Age: 28
4. Class: Monk
5. Main Spec/OFF spec: MW/BM
6. Screenshot of your Interface: http://imgur.com/wb3iciC
7. Why did you choose to play the class you are playing now? Well i want to go MM and fight with my taijutsu like the real Rocklee, but ive changed to heal like that i can help more
8. How do you maximize your performance? to be honest...Youtube and wowhead thats all.
9. Legion raiding experience? (YES/NO, if yes, post a WoWProgress link in this section): I've done the 4 bosses in Emerald Nightmare.
10. Previous guilds: Endless.
11. PC Details: http://imgur.com/fmMa2bB
12. Why do you wish to join our guild? Cause i want to continue on a hardcore guild and get all raids first...
13. Describe yourself in a few words (if you're a student, are you working, how do you spend your free time, hobbies, etc.): im working as a graphic and animation designer... and im spending like all my time on wow, sometime i go for one or two party on dota 2...when i get bored with this then its time for beer and playing some bass or guitar...
14. Do you have discord and a functioning microphone? yes both
15. Other details you think would be of major importance:
16. *Offchar (Spec / Armory link): http://imgur.com/q9ljo5q

0 0

m3dusa
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 16-08-2018 08:18)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 11-07-2017, 01:25:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

cartmanbrah wrote:
1. Name IRL & Character Name: Ouassim/Rocklee

nous sommes une guilde d'alliance

0 0

Thaziry

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-10-2017 12:19)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 27-07-2017, 14:32:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Name IRL & Character Name: Aoures, Thaziri
2. Age: 20
3. Character armory link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/thaziri
4. Class: Shaman
5. Main Spec/OFF spec: Restoration, Enhance
6. Screenshot of your Interface: https://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=220946WoWScrnShot072717135908.jpg
7. Why did you choose to play the class you are playing now : I was 2.5k rsh on AT and since then it is my main class, the totems mecanisms are unique to the shaman and I love that
8. How do you maximize your performance? By understanding of the phases and havingthe knowledge of the mecanisms, followed by communication and repetition (not getting tilted after a wipe, and staying calm)
9. Legion raiding experience? Yes, however It was not on retail, 7/7 en NM and HC (server : FS, Guild : Prophecy, Name : Harle)
10. Previous guilds: Do nothing and win, I want to rotate more towards PvE right now, this is why I'm leaving
11. PC Details: I3 2.0 Ghz 930m 4g ram
12. Why do you wish to join our guild? to meet new people that have the same game understanding as me, and progress to achieve realmfirsts together
13. Describe yourself in a few words : I've been in a "preparation school" for the 2 past years in france, which means that I'll be joining an engineering school next year in the TI field, besides this, I'm a person who enjoys having social bounds with new people, I spend my free time in playing games (csgo dota wow lol) reading books, playing chess, watching series / movies / animes.
14. Do you have discord and a functioning microphone? Yes, and even a teamspeak
15. Other details you think would be of major importance: Besides being a fan of PvE and of the lore, I love doing PvP, especially for arenas and I'm quiet experienced with that (over 2.3k in every xpac since TBC)
16. *Offchar (Spec / Armory link): - not level 110 -

Thanks for taking the time to read my application
-
Thaziri

0 0

Skisly

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-03-2019 21:31)

Votes: 1

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 30-07-2017, 01:33:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Name IRL & Character Name: Skisly
2. Age: 24
3. Character armory link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/Skisly
4. Class: Druid
5. Main Spec/OFF spec: Resto / Balance
6. Screenshot of your Interface: http://imgur.com/a/SVgBa
7. Why did you choose to play the class you are playing now?: Playing resto from vanilla. I m so use with resto.
8. How do you maximize your performance? Watching streams, guides, practicing all the time (7/7 M/ 8/10 M NH 1/9 M ToS on retail)
9. Legion raiding experience? (YES/NO, if yes, post a WoWProgress link in this section): https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/Skisly
10. Previous guilds: Horde guild (ExileWar - Raid leader)
11. PC Details: intel core i7 7th gen, 8 gb ram, 2gb video
12. Why do you wish to join our guild?: progress
13. Describe yourself in a few words (if you're a student, are you working, how do you spend your free time, hobbies, etc.): working from home, playing wow most of time. Hardcore raider.
15. Other details you think would be of major importance: YES
16. *Offchar (Spec / Armory link): no offchar
17. Screenshot with 30m damage done on a PvE Raiding Dummy: healer

Coming from retail. Got bis legendaries. Know every script from EN / NH / ToV / ToS. Doing a lot of m+.
I will change my faction after answer.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 05-05-2024, 02:57:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x