User
Pass
2FA

[Raid] The Nighthold: Trilliax
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message10065
Paine

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-05-2021 14:50)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 21-12-2017, 13:29:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

edit:I checked reply and it was from this image.
@Pinocchio Evreiesc
are you able to stun Scrubbers that go toward the toxic slice ? because we can't

POWER

Last edited by Paine on 21-12-2017, 14:45:30; edited 1 time in total
0 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

(since 23-02-2020 16:52)

Votes: 71

Post Posted: 21-12-2017, 13:51:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

He can t summon toxic slice during annihilation, because he needs to stop casting annihilation then start casting toxic slice which has ~1s casttime.
0 0

Tamaie
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 28-04-2020 14:58)

Votes: 102

Post Posted: 21-12-2017, 14:20:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Coco maybe you fix this boss asap....the anihilation goes nuts.He just stands still and does not move with it and kills the entire raid.As i told before, for this boss you need 4 healers, at this rate on our server you can't kill it in 6, there is too much damage in this fight.Please let's fix this boss, it's like this for 2 weeks now.

1 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

(since 23-02-2020 16:52)

Votes: 71

Post Posted: 21-12-2017, 15:12:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Trilliax

• [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Trilliax was changing his orientation unpredictable during Annihilation killing all players around him. However, he will still do that once, just when that beam appears but he won't damage/kill any player. Also the rotation speed has been reduced by 30%.
  • [FIXED] Arcane seepage won't be spawned near player's feet during Annihilation cast, instead it will be far away.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Scrubbers weren't Scrubbing pools of Arcane Seepage at all, they were just starring at them forever or until a toxic slice was spawned. This was causing Trilliax to fill up the encounter area faster than intended.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Arcane Seepage aura was damaging players instantly upon application, not it will be 1 second delay as intended.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Trilliax Imprint ( The Cleaner ) was spawning 8 Toxic Slice instead of 4 on mythic difficulty.
  • [FIXED] The amount of Scrubber spawns on Mythic difficulty has been increased from 5 up to 8 as intended.

Live after next restart!

4 0

Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-02-2019 13:32)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 21-12-2017, 22:35:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
[FIXED] Also the rotation speed has been reduced by 30%.

This needs to be reverted, the official testing team never requested this change as it was never necessary, you could outrun the beam prior to this change even while you had the slowing debuff from the cake. Basically if you position yourself correctly during annihilation on trilliax at the moment, you dont have to move at all because the beam moves so slow it never reaches certain points before changing direction. Our guild is not responsible for this change.

The only real problem during annihilation was the random turning which was handled, the 30% decrease was NOT necessary.

Does this look blizzlike to you?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wIA_55CMxXc:

3 0

CyberKing

[the Ripper]

(since 03-03-2024 19:43)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 21-12-2017, 23:16:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Intense gameplay right there. I almost soloed it on mythic lul

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true."
1 0

norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2018 16:58)

Votes: 213

Post Posted: 21-12-2017, 23:33:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The beam is indeed too slow now, it was alright as it was. No need to rage over that as that was never the main problem in the first place. -

Electric Warlock Acid Witch
Legion Guide - Destruction Warlock in PVE
Legion Guide - Restoration Shaman in PVE

2 0

mcbulgaro

[Mentally Stable]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 21-12-2017, 23:52:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dude the beam is not fixed i dont know who said it was. sometimes changes 3 times direction other times seems following some agroed player

0 0

Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 22-12-2017, 00:01:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mcbulgaro wrote:
Dude the beam is not fixed i dont know who said it was. sometimes changes 3 times direction other times seems following some agroed player

Please read this carefully:

Quote:
[FIXED] Fixed an issue where Trilliax was changing his orientation unpredictable during Annihilation killing all players around him. However, he will still do that once, just when that beam appears but he won't damage/kill any player.

It was clearly explained, the boss will still do the unpredictable change in orientation (he suddenly turns really fast in a random direction) after he jumps , but he made the beam not do any damage for the first 2-3 seconds after it activates, so the boss has time to normalize his turn and players have time to find safe zones. If it still happens more than once per annihilation please record it and post it.

@Norbert.pls
There is no rage, it was simply necessary to state the fact that we studied and compared annihilation speeds from retail and ptr and no change was needed, and it was a different guild (yours) that requested the change, so we dont get blamed for it.

0 0

dyon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2022 09:52)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 30-12-2017, 01:11:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The texture is bugged in that room and it shows in some locations like we are "under water". I think when the tank goes in that room place when the boss cast Annihilation he lose aggro and when this happens the boss is attacking a random player from the group with that laser beam(Annihilation). PS: im not sure about that, its just a sugestion and needs some tests. Proof: https://imgur.com/a/kY6wk

1 0

Maev

[Shadowblade]

(since 08-03-2021 23:50)

Votes: 38

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 30-12-2017, 01:11:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

CocoDev wrote:

Yesterday we did like 30 tests for annihilation, none of them could reproduce the bug that is on live. Including dps, taunting, using gm powers, killing the tank, losing the aggro. In the video that you posted you can clearly see that on right side, at 11s, there is a mage that's blinking and the boss turns his face to him, no idea. We need more info for this. It could be RDPS threat issue.

is not the Rdps agro or mele DPS is something about boss agro itself cuz we did some try when we stop dps on annihilation phase and was not that but sometimes happened when a tank dies or sometimes his agro itself.
Btw we need a fix ASAP at annihilation cuz tonight we stood 1 H at Trillax and 1 H of wipes is not normal, all the wipes were from same reason and the same way.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QWRx9XJfLOA:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RhsbPWcMtBk:

2 0

Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 30-12-2017, 02:00:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We tried making the boss drop his aggro table and simply not have any aggro table at all during annihilation on ptr with coco. Problem was the boss is using the trigger in the center of the room to jump on it and from what i understood the trigger is forcing boss to jump there via aggro, so we cant use this fix. We will see if we can come up with something else with coco.

For now all i can say is use misdirects/tricks on ONE tank during annihilation if you want to keep dpsing during that phase, and make sure the whole raid is on the same side of the boss. If that really doesnt work no matter what then just dont dps at all during annihilation, stop 5 seconds before it starts. Its all the help i can provide for now untill a better fix.

1 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 07-01-2018, 00:23:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Using Misdirectiob and TotT seems to work although we have been witnessing strange yet rare cases where the beam kills players in heroic mode while not being in contact with the beam, myself included so matter if they are close to Trilliax or not. This usually wipes the raid. It could be the fact that he doesn't visually turn while the beam does so we players see the beam moving in a direction while the actual effect already turned and shave our heads.

Will probably edit with a video though i have PC issues as of late so it'll have frame drop.

0 0

Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 07-01-2018, 01:45:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magnus06 wrote:
Using Misdirectiob and TotT seems to work although we have been witnessing strange yet rare cases where the beam kills players in heroic mode while not being in contact with the beam, myself included so matter if they are close to Trilliax or not. This usually wipes the raid. It could be the fact that he doesn't visually turn while the beam does so we players see the beam moving in a direction while the actual effect already turned and shave our heads.

Will probably edit with a video though i have PC issues as of late so it'll have frame drop.

I know what you are talking about, when this happens the visual and the actual damaging component of the spell de-sync from eachother so the damage is not where the beam visual is. Dunno how to reproduce, it seems pretty rare.

0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 14-01-2018, 23:25:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Pinocchio Evreiesc As promised, here's a 1 hour long video of various Annihilation usage on heroic mode ! HAVE FUN. Here's the full video (didn't cut the raid sound though) : https://youtube.com/watch?v=oL7C1Zn6fx4:

I will add timestamps in the video description later on. Honestly i almost started feeling the real rotation of it but i never truly commited to predict the damage part but sometimes i felt it. Maybe using any taunt spell is messing it because of their short debuff that forces target to focus the user no matter what then will all the aggro reset it messes up. It's certainly not damage spike causing as i was able to unleash devastating Executes dealing over 2M damage in succession and the beam didn't flicker at all.

I have a question though, at the beginning i felt like the NPC was starting the beam at a fixed spot everytime but it turns out this is not the case, would it help if the beam would always start at the same position ?

Also i remember back on MOP on Durumu@ToT, there was a similar mechanic were i used to get screwed with spell castable while moving, i can't tell if this remains true but if you ever got the feeling you should have never been hit by the beam and you can have the ability to move while casting, well, you maybe know why.

And while i uploaded it, i did my first video editing experiment on it (warning : it's loud) : https://youtube.com/watch?v=GFpafPBZ9yc:

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 26 June 2018 19:33

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 16-04-2024, 20:52:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x