User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Raid][Nighthold]Boss reset on hc mode
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message7345
Fuorius

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-05-2018 07:22)

Post Posted: 30-03-2018, 15:24:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nyndra wrote:
Your proof is not solid, better said, you have no proof that the raid should remain as it is after killing a or multiple bosses (considering you are remaking the group). Please bring proof that you can lock a normal/heroic raid and continue it from the last boss you have killed, no matter if you remake the raid or not.

The fact that wow works like this since always isn't enough as proof?
The only difference from, (pick a random expansion) wotlk, is that now you can enter even if already locked on an id, into another id (new or not doesn't matter, you should not be the leader for doing this, or you will extend your id to others) doing boss which you already did (but raid leader didn't) without loot, because of loot cd.

Actual example:
I did nighthold heroic 4/9 and we stop for the evening
The day after, we regroup, I will be the raid leader, I step inside and the raid will be as I left the day before (4/9) and so will be for those who haven't the same raid id (because I will extend it).
Another day after a friend of mine need help for doing the second boss and ask me
He's the leader, he's inside, he's inviting me, then I enter, and see his raid id (2/9), so I can do the boss but get no loot (because I got it when I did 4/9).

1 0

rempty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-06-2018 15:23)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 30-03-2018, 16:25:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749768106
i will find more, because this is related to extendend lockouts
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614972704

0 0

kpasa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-06-2022 02:04)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 04-04-2018, 03:11:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You are being given information on how ID mechanics should work in the raids, because doing all the heroic bosses in one night and giving us a luxury to rest and do the rest of the next day. Why do a 9/10 raid in one night and leave guldan for tomorrow, but the next day you have to kill them all the bosses and go back to having 9/10, it's ridiculous. So you cannt make a progress with a small guild, for example the Spanish-speaking community, which is small.

FREAKZ ESPAÑOL

Discord Freakz_Es
2 0

eronius

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-05-2018 22:12)

Post Posted: 04-04-2018, 12:52:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As you can see here,this shit is INTENDED,so is litteraly impossibile on this server clear some raid boss and leave other for tomorrow like offcial server,so pratically is impossible for all small community clear the HC content

Proof from their Facebook page https://imgur.com/a/3QI3e

2 0

Fuorius

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-04-2018, 14:18:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

eronius wrote:
As you can see here,this shit is INTENDED,so is litteraly impossibile on this server clear some raid boss and leave other for tomorrow like offcial server,so pratically is impossible for all small community clear the HC content

Yeah, but they didn't explained why is "intended" like this... I don't get if they really don't know how it should work (all GMs I asked in game or here, don't know what raid id or raid lockout are or works) or they applied like this just for... Well I think I don't need to continue...
Anyway at least an answer where they say "yeah we'll going to change it " "no we'll leave that this way because blablabla"

0 0

Nemesi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-02-2021 10:31)

Post Posted: 04-04-2018, 15:48:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Is intended as you are forced to shop 925 items just to be overgeared and make possible to clear all in one night.
There is no explanation on this point; the only one i received from Shocker (and only from him, because the others GM dont answer about "on fire" topics) is that they want to make easier for casual raiders the raid experience. But, as you all know this is not true, becasue the real blizz system is very flexible for them also...
The real situation is probabily that they are not able to scrip the system as Blizz and they dont want to waist time with us.

Really sad.

0 0

ckomi028

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-04-2022 15:59)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 04-04-2018, 15:49:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nemesi wrote:
Is intended as you are forced to shop 925 items just to be overgeared and make possible to clear all in one night.
There is no explanation on this point; the only one i received from Shocker (and only from him, because the others GM dont answer about "on fire" topics) is that they want to make easier for casual raiders the raid experience. But, as you all know this is not true, becasue the real blizz system is very flexible for them also...
The real situation is probabily that they are not able to scrip the system as Blizz and they dont want to waist time with us.

Really sad.

There are many things like this, but they simply dont care

0 0

Nemesi

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-04-2018, 15:52:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ckomi028 wrote:
Nemesi wrote:

Really sad.

The funny thing is that they are doing it for us! ahahah
Is like they are doing it as favor...

Shocker please, come back on the right track. Fix it.

0 0

ckomi028

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-04-2022 15:59)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 04-04-2018, 15:53:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nemesi wrote:
ckomi028 wrote:
Nemesi wrote:

Really sad.

They are like report it on forum and when you do it stays there for months

0 0

Nemesi

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-04-2018, 15:56:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ckomi028 wrote:
Nemesi wrote:
ckomi028 wrote:
Nemesi wrote:

Really sad.

They are like report it on forum and when you do it stays there for months

All this bad mechanics, make in a better position only the big Guild that buy 925 items.
ID
Health Boss scaling
Guild Master Loot
ecc..ecc..ecc..

0 0

Nemesi

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-04-2018, 17:52:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

eronius wrote:

ahahahah i dont noticed it ahahahah
Thanks guys! ahahah

1 0

Fuorius

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-04-2018, 21:26:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well if they can't script the blizz system, they can use an old one, with fixed id (you can't go on another raid if you have id).
As it is now, many players can't even try the final bosses of a raid, unless they don't shop (but it isn't a single decision, because Al people in raid must be equipped) or grind like a f2p mobile game.

0 0

Tyruger

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-05-2018 07:00)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 05-04-2018, 02:00:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It is not entirely true. even if you use the shop for the equip you are still obliged to do all the heroic raid in one evening because of this problem. buy items, maybe, it makes you go a little faster but does not give you the certainty of being able to continue another time in another evening the raid

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 05-04-2018, 11:31:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Since you guys destroyed yet ANOTHER bug report with your stupid drama I will close this topic until the actual problem is fixed. Will try a (at least a temporary) fix soon

P.S.: Also warned some of you posting pure hate and nothing else

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 05-04-2018, 13:51:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/PvE-raid-lockouts-open-discussion-t518190.html

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 21 April 2018 06:41

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 15-05-2024, 12:16:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x