User
Pass
2FA

Quick Leveling Suggestions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1519
mermelmadness

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-10-2018 02:13)

Post Posted: 01-06-2018, 15:38:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, all.

I was wondering if, due to the accelerated XP rate, if there are any quick leveling areas that require little to no traveling where you could jump several levels? I know a single dungeon with all of its quests can do this, but queue times can be long if you're DPS.

For Horde, I know that at level 35 you can start questing in Dustwallow Marsh and get to level 40-42 within 10-15 minutes. I was also told that at level 73, you can head to somewhere in Icecrown where mobs give 7K XP each, but the player wasn't exactly sure where.

Can anyone suggest spots in the game that you can jump several levels in very little time?

Also, question: If I gain a few levels quickly, is it better to move onto the next zone to get the maximum XP, or should I stay put and keep questing, saving travel time but possibly getting slightly less XP than I would in a higher zone?

0 0

Palanormal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 13:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 01-06-2018, 16:57:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
I know a single dungeon with all of its quests can do this, but queue times can be long if you're DPS.

I don't advise doing dungeons until you are able to do Legion dungeons, because of the xp rate, questing is much faster and because of that, it's quite rare to get dungeons especially as a DPS. Legion dungeons will give you a jump in gear because by then, your gear is probably really bad...

By now I'd assume you're 35-45, Feralas is a great place to level, you don't have to go far, and the quests are all in one area to turn in and such, usually Feralas is 35-40, but with the 10x xp rate, there are more than enough quests to hit 45, after that Tanaris is a MUST, do the quests there (Gadgetzan) and once your 46 you can get into the arena, the arena is a huge jump in xp, each giving about 100k-135k xp there are 4 quests there, so you're raking in a huge amount of xp. Do the quests that you can over there and you should be able to hit Outland, if not, Winterspring is a great place to level 55-58 if you're behind, abundance of quests, not that far for traveling. Hitting Outland, I love this place, 58-63 doesn't take long, you can even stay in hellfire until 65ish if you want. If you don't, Zangarmarsh is the next place to go, good quests, not far travelling wise. Once you can get into Nagrand (64-67) Do the starting quests, depending on your faction, then find Hemet Nesingwary and his squad of hunters. Follow those questlines and you should get an easy level 70. Northrend isn't that fun, and sometimes it can be slow, so if you want you can do dungeons, the reason why I don't advise dungeons is because lots of people like to leave, ultimately wasting your time and slowing you down even more. From here it's pretty straight forward, honestly you could stay in one zone and get to Cataclysm content, once you get to Cataclysm content Mount Hyjal is a great place to level, I've jumped straight to Pandaria content thanks to Mount Hyjal. If not, you can go to Uldum once you level a bit in Hyjal. Once in Pandaria stay strictly in Jade forest, 85-90 literally takes an hour, and that's if you're a slow leveler. WoD is pretty straightforward I advise you to go to Gorgrond and do bonus objectives, they give you 400k and are extremely easy to complete. Do that until you're 98 and you can finally start doing your artifact questline, some say wait till 100 to level in Legion, but I haven't had any trouble starting at 98. Once you're in the legion area, you can go anywhere that might seem fun to you, since NPCs scale to your level, you can level anywhere but Suramar, those are 110 mobs and such. I advise you to also get friendly with one faction, and then jump to the next area and get friendly with them, do this until you are friendly with every faction. So you can do World Quests that much faster. This was a long post, sorry. Hopefully you can take advantage. Ciao

Goodluck
Pyyrhus

1 0

mermelmadness

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-06-2018, 17:50:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I’m actually looking for all leveling chances, so any and all tips are appreciated.
0 0

mermelmadness

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-06-2018, 02:22:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Example:

Last night I was on my level 20 mage. Only made it to level 33 in an hour because I wasn't questing effectively. Want to avoid that.

0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 18-06-2018, 07:58:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mermelmadness wrote:
Example:

Last night I was on my level 20 mage. Only made it to level 33 in an hour because I wasn't questing effectively. Want to avoid that.

Another way I've experienced is fast in leveling, is queueing for random dungeons after level 15. With the increase in your level it will get slower of course, but it is generally fast because the dungeon objectives
themselves offer experience as rewards, and you often find questgivers inside the dungeons, so the experience gained is basically decent.

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 22-10-2024, 19:58:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x