User
Pass
2FA

7.2.5 on freakz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message794
vicezx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 05:28)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 08-08-2018, 00:05:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

altmost one month ago there was a notice, after the release of class hall campaigns, where it was anuntiated that 7.2.5 was coming this year and "hopefully" in a couple of months max, some weeks before that Shockeru himself said on global chat ingame that "before summer ends we will have new patch". So we are getting closer to the end of that couple of months/summer, i was just wondering if there might still be a chance for the patch to be release around this month, or do the staff thinks it might take some more time than anticipated?
0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 08-08-2018, 11:19:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. In my opinion switching the game to the next patch is no easy task as it requires a lot of work. I would suggest waiting until the end of the year as posted in the website, after all it will come when it is done. Patience, young padawan.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 11:37:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x