User
Pass
2FA

How is alliance side (PvE)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message714
Thalm

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-01-2021 23:22)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 14-12-2018, 13:19:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I saw that %60 of the chars are on horde side and i wonder can i play on alliance side without waiting too long to do a raid or a 15keystone
0 0

vicezx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 05:28)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 14-12-2018, 16:31:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

all group endgame content; dungeons, raids, battleground, mythic, etc... has crossfaction enabled. rarely you will enter one of these and find it filled only with members of the same faction.
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(since 25-03-2024 23:42)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 15-12-2018, 14:48:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As vicezx said, all public group content (Dungeon Finder, Raid Finder, Premade Groups, Battlegrounds, Arenas, etc) are crossfaction. However, guilds are not, and a majority of the competitive high-end PvE guilds is found on the Horde side. In the end the choice is yours, I guess it heavily depends on how serious you want to take the game. It'll definitely be possible to casually do Mythic keystones up to +15 and Normal or maybe Heroic raids in Premade Gorups, however, if you're looking for very high keystones and/or Mythic raiding then I'd recommend to go Horde, instead.

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

JustMeTBH

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-01-2019 16:35)

Post Posted: 21-12-2018, 07:51:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As I've been recently informed the Alliance has a much broader spectrum on the PvE side of things lately. I don't play Horde much so I couldn't really tell you much about things over there.

I would recommend to you to try both sides and find out what you like more. -

If you do choose alliance go ahead and whisper me sometime, @Trulyholy-Felsong

- I'll be your shining light in the darkest of nights.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 16:51:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x