User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Item] Draenor fish don't give meat when filleted/used

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message882
Apocolyptik

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-09-2020 15:23)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 16-01-2019, 11:27:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link:
Spoiler:

Flesh links:

Bug description: Draenor fish don't provide meat upon getting a stack of 5 and right-clicking them, as required by the tooltip. Not even an empty lootbag shows up, 5 fish get consumed and I get no meat in return. This makes earning Draenor cooking recipe ideas impossible, since I cannot get the meat required to start cooking to gain the other recipe ideas, while it also makes leveling my cooking annoying since I have all these Draenor fish laying around and no way to use them up and get skillups.

Proof: https://www.wowhead.com/guides/professions/wod/fishing-overview shows what flesh belongs to which fish, as well as talking about other Draenor fishing related things. It also mentions that the bigger fish give more flesh per filleting.

0 0

Tzelanit

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 00:20)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 16-01-2019, 15:02:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Not sure if you're trying to be a completionist or not, but you can start immediately cooking Legion recipes from skill level 1 without going through the hassle of leveling the skill.
Speak with Nomi in Dalaran and he'll give you a quest to learn 6 Legion recipes.
Once you learn them, you'll be able to turn in Legion materials 5 at a time via work orders.
You'll occasionally learn new recipes when you pick up those work orders no matter what your cooking skill is at.

1 0

Apocolyptik

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-09-2020 15:23)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 17-01-2019, 03:20:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tzelanit wrote:
Not sure if you're trying to be a completionist or not, but you can start immediately cooking Legion recipes from skill level 1 without going through the hassle of leveling the skill.
Speak with Nomi in Dalaran and he'll give you a quest to learn 6 Legion recipes.
Once you learn them, you'll be able to turn in Legion materials 5 at a time via work orders.
You'll occasionally learn new recipes when you pick up those work orders no matter what your cooking skill is at.

Oh I'm aware of the Legion recipes, I was just surprised to find out that the Draenor fish weren't working properly. I was leveling my fishing up and trying to do a couple quests from my garrison (the lunkers if I recall) and I had a bunch of fish in my bags, so I figured I might as well use them up and level my cooking quickly :b
although you are right, i am a bit of a completionist lmao

0 0

Kadiya

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-12-2019 05:12)

Post Posted: 17-01-2019, 04:27:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I would love it if more of the Draenor things worked (garrison, fishing, cooking, etc.).
AND, maybe, if they fix the fish, so you can do the cooking, we could get Lil' Leftovers, the battle pet! -

1 0

SourLemon

[King of Baboons]

(since 09-07-2019 05:25)

Votes: 47

Post Posted: 06-02-2019, 21:48:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed
1 0

sheLby

[Screwed Freak]

(since 02-11-2022 23:28)

Votes: 249

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  sheLbyPOL 
Post Posted: 12-02-2019, 11:33:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed, live after restart.

Small - 5x meat
Normal - 10x meat
Enormous- 20x meat

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by sheLby, 12 February 2019 09:33

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 21:22:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x