User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Legendary drop system

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message3192
Cryve

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-06-2019 19:46)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 21-02-2019, 00:00:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link:

Bug description: i think it`s a problem with legendary drop system ...

1. First legendary and second should drop really fast ...

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753149009

Look what he say: "Right now, in Patch 7.1.5, your first Legendary has the highest drop chance, the second still has a significant bonus, and then you’ll have the same chances to earn your third Legendary as you will your fourth, fifth, sixth, and so on."

Also.. you cand look at 3:16 in this video .. you will see how lowest chance you need for first 2 legendaries - that`s from a calculator of droping . https://youtube.com/watch?v=jiQn73Amjh4:

2. You must have separated chance for drop legendary for each spec protected by bad luck system according to wowhead. I think here is a problem in our server, if u daily switch specialization you will never receive a legendary ...

https://www.wowhead.com/legion-legendary-items-guide

"As of Patch 7.2, legendary bad luck protection is separate for each spec (rather than just each character), and is not account-wide. Each specialization will have a separate drop chance for another legendary based on the number of "Legendary Eligible" activities since the last drop.

For example, if you have 4 Arcane Mage legendaries and switch your loot specialization to Fire, the game will treat your character as if it has zero legendaries and will apply drop chances accordingly. "

"Bad luck protection is now specific to specialization rather than character-wide. Specialization specific legendaries will not reset bad luck protection for other specs."

I think can be a problem on our server by switching loot specialization ,,,
I have 4 in game days played on my alt and legendary still no drop. i have 911+ ilvl without legendary ( doing content ) - keys 15+ heroic tos normal tos emmisary ...

This is my alt char: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/cryve

Proof: When i played on blizz in something like 2 in game days, played on patch 7.1 i got 3 legendary ... https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/Cryve

Shocker can u look into this, is painfull for us who have a bis donated char - is boring to play on that char and we want to play on alts, but it`s hard if u didn`t get first legendary ...

2 0

words
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 01-04-2019 23:51)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 21-02-2019, 02:22:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Was also thinking to make a post about this, playing daily on several characters doing dungeons/raids/caches etc. still not a single Legendary for about a month or more.
I'm also changing spec and Loot spec pretty often... somewhere is a problem for sure because Legends should drop way more often not like one per ~month how is atm.

1 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 21-02-2019, 15:20:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm reliably getting 1 legendary per week (6-8 days ish), just like I did on retail, so I can't confirm that there's any issue, in fact I'd go as far as claiming that the Bad Luck Protection works pretty much perfectly like it did on retail.

So what do I do exactly? Not even that much to be honest. I run all M0s every week, do around 50-70 Mythic+ dungeons per week and clear ToS in LFR, Normal, Heroic and LFR. Occassionally, if I can be bothered, I do one or the other emissarry, however, very rarely and by no means reliably.

Not sure about the extra high drop chance for the first 2 legendaries, though. Those seemed slow for me, maybe I was just unlucky, though. I remember when my Warrior hit 110 on Retail during 7.1.5, I got my first legendary after the very first Emissarry Quest I handed in. However, on my Warlock later during the patch, it took almost 2 weeks despite clearing all M0s twice, doing all LFRs, daily emissarries, etc. It is still just a chance after all, not a guarantee.

Here, on my non-donated Warrior it took me about 2 weeks for my first legendary. Sort of slow but still nothing to worry about, considering my retail Lock.

As a final verdict, as far as I'm concerned, it's working as intended.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

magda

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-03-2022 11:16)

Votes: 100

Post Posted: 21-02-2019, 15:51:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://prnt.sc/ew1mbl when this will ever happend on freakz? like..never (this is the original post https://www.wowhead.com/item=147384/legionfall-recompense#comments)
my bf got his first legendary on his off char after 2 month, yes patch change *** up his blp, but 2 month of doing quests, rdf, mithic+ and raids it's a lot
to this staff member who sais all works very well... doing 50-70 m+ per week means u are doing ~ 10 per day, thats at least 8h you spend in m+ per day, adding other activities...are u sure you are working here? or just playing?
I too change specs a lot, got only one legendary sience new patch, on 24.01, so maybe is really something wrong with this drop system

1 0

Cryve

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-02-2019, 16:42:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Sarah i don`t speak about hole system, what i say it`s about 2 things who 100% don`t work like intended, we will see if they want to fix or no, please read carrefully:

1. first 2 legendaries doesn`t have increase chance like they should; You should recive first legendary really fast , and second have a big increase too. If u think this is working please don`t post anymore here and stop reading here;
2. All specs should have thei own bad luck system trated separately and never lose the chance, currently i am thinking your chance got bugged after u change the loot specialization; Read Carrefully Next proof:

1. Blue Post: "Right now, in Patch 7.1.5, your first Legendary has the highest drop chance, the second still has a significant bonus, and then you’ll have the same chances to earn your third Legendary as you will your fourth, fifth, sixth, and so on."

2.Wowhead from patchnotes: "As of Patch 7.2, legendary bad luck protection is separate for each spec (rather than just each character), and is not account-wide. Each specialization will have a separate drop chance for another legendary based on the number of "Legendary Eligible" activities since the last drop.

For example, if you have 4 Arcane Mage legendaries and switch your loot specialization to Fire, the game will treat your character as if it has zero legendaries and will apply drop chances accordingly. "

"Bad luck protection is now specific to specialization rather than character-wide. Specialization specific legendaries will not reset bad luck protection for other specs."

At final i think they lowered the chance after "farming at sentinax" and we suffer all because someone farming there;

0 0

toamuka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-10-2020 01:53)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 21-02-2019, 16:48:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

made my first char 3 weeks ago, done a hefty bunch of content (full NH Hc, all raid finders, atleast 20-30 Mythic dungeons in the 10-15 region.) and still no lego :V

I don't sleep because Arms is bork.
1 0

Cryve

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-02-2019, 18:07:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just look at my char ... 5x full HC 5x Full N 3x LFR bunch of mythic plus ... every day emmisary , still no leggy ... for first legendary is too much , 100% what i wrote doesn`t work properly ...

0 0

SourLemon

[King of Baboons]

(since 09-07-2019 05:25)

Votes: 47

Post Posted: 21-02-2019, 19:16:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lego drops are rng, there is no proof that it's wrong on freakz, purely speculation.

I have 7 characters here with at least one lego, some got them within a couple days, some weeks, depends on how much you do, what you do, and rng. Your play time does not matter, I have plenty of play time in the new patch, but half of it is afk so I don't have a new lego.

As said above, this is speculation and not proof.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by SourLemon, 21 February 2019 17:16

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 19:52:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x