User
Pass
2FA

hunter artifact quest question

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message3589
sschroader21

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-10-2018 17:01)

Post Posted: 20-10-2018, 19:24:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i'm a 99 hunter that leveled as BM but only MM weapon quest is implemented at this time so i'm trying to do the quest and it's nearly impossible my pet gets killed in like 3 secs the furthest i've gotten is up to the houndmaster by orestes. am i doing something wrong or is this a tuning issue?
0 0

mezoomoaz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-06-2020 16:17)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 21-10-2018, 05:01:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is nothing wrong simply switch to mm

this scenario is meant for mm and it has to be challenging, so you have to use your most of your skills to go through this scenario for example trapping and kiting in order to be able to do it the mobs are meant to hit hard cannot be simply tanked by pet
and about the questline yea only mm questline is available and it will reward you all 3 spec artifact weapons when you finish it, so you can switch bm after .

thank you and good luck.

0 0

paranoied

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-01-2022 20:42)

Post Posted: 22-10-2018, 23:37:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can agree, its pain in the *** to do with BM. Switched and done, then back to sleeping while my pet does all the job.
0 0

Asrah
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 30-01-2019 02:37)

Post Posted: 06-11-2018, 23:12:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mezoomoaz wrote:

this scenario is meant for mm and it has to be challenging, so you have to use your most of your skills to go through this scenario for example trapping and kiting in order to be able to do it the mobs are meant to hit hard cannot be simply tanked by pet
and about the questline yea only mm questline is available and it will reward you all 3 spec artifact weapons when you finish it, so you can switch bm after .

thank you and good luck.

Regardless of what you "think" something is meant to portray, it wasnt like that on retail Legion. In the video for the scenario quest (which is from retail), the demons with Torvis melee for 12k~, NOT 35k. It IS bugged, you are WRONG. Additionally, you have never been able to trap those mobs. They are immune.

I tried doing this on a 99 Surv hunter, get 4 shot. Cant do it on MM because my weapon isnt high enough ilvl and i cant trap them. Kiting is literally useless. Eventually 2 of the three mobs will catch up and kill me because i cant get a 685 ranged wep due to getting the 685 Surv wep.

0 0

Deathbed

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2019 09:40)

Post Posted: 07-11-2018, 09:31:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Asrah wrote:
mezoomoaz wrote:

thank you and good luck.

Regardless of what you "think" something is meant to portray, it wasnt like that on retail Legion. In the video for the scenario quest (which is from retail), the demons with Torvis melee for 12k~, NOT 35k. It IS bugged, you are WRONG. Additionally, you have never been able to trap those mobs. They are immune.

I tried doing this on a 99 Surv hunter, get 4 shot. Cant do it on MM because my weapon isnt high enough ilvl and i cant trap them. Kiting is literally useless. Eventually 2 of the three mobs will catch up and kill me because i cant get a 685 ranged wep due to getting the 685 Surv wep.

it is a pain in the *** even for MM with high lvl bow, i tried to pass the mobs around 10 times until I finally killed them

0 0

myrodel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-04-2019 17:49)

Post Posted: 08-11-2018, 08:30:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes it is hard, but hey.. This is NOT retail and quests should be hard, or do you just want to cruise through it.
0 0

Asrah
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 30-01-2019 02:37)

Post Posted: 09-11-2018, 01:16:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

myrodel wrote:
Yes it is hard, but hey.. This is NOT retail and quests should be hard, or do you just want to cruise through it.

This not being retail has literally nothing to do with this. It's NPCs being bugged and having too high an attack value. Yes, since it was cruised through on retail, I indeed want to cruise through it here. Stop being an elitist, it makes you sound foolish. Artifact scanarios were tuned the way they were on retail Legion, so you could reasonably do them at 98, instead of having to wait for 100. Unlike TBC and WotLK, Legion has a special questline in the form of the artifact quests. So, the usual entrance to the next expac zones at X8, for previous 10 level gap expansions, was tuned to be doable upon level 98, not 100.

Deathbed wrote:
pain in it is a the *** even for MM with high lvl bow, i tried to pass the mobs around 10 times until I finally killed them

Ehh, I just leveled to 100, got Piercing Shot, and globaled one of them. Torvix does basically no damage so just kite around the one Felhunter thats left, should die easily enough. Funny thing was, after I went and leveled, even with no gear change, the mobs auto attacked for barely 6k. So, yeah, bugged.

0 0

HM9cPhABFctJ

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-01-2019 16:17)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 29-01-2019, 18:16:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Level 100, circa 520 ilvl, 139k health... and yes, I am in MM spec as per the quests demands. Trash swatting for 100k+ damage. No, this is not Blizzlike, not even remotely. There is something VERY wrong with this quest. It simply CANNOT be done outside of ridiculous amounts of LUCK. Because kiting is out, there simply are not enough cooldowns available to kite away ALL that damage. And EVERY hit is essentially lethal to me.

CC is out as well, as everything is CC-immune and again, not enough CDs available to avoid ALL the damage.

Level more, you say? This quest was orginally intended to be done at 98. Not at level 9001, people. Think before posting nonsense about how I'm a noob. I am not, the quest is simply implemented incorrectly.

I will try leveling to 101 now, although that is going to take forever as the only option is WoD (since Legion does not unlock itself until after you have completed the artifact quest, funny how that works) and if the quest then somehow miraculously becomes doable then we have our answer -- a scaling problem.

0 0

adsso

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-08-2019 21:18)

Post Posted: 14-08-2019, 02:51:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi Guys,

I know this is a really old thread but I'm doing it now in BM mode and have tried in MM and am lvl100 and having a lot of issues with the quest at the moment.

I got to stage 6 after dieing multiple times and I then got death trapped and every time re-spawned a mob was sitting on my corpse to kill me again.

I logged off and will try again tonight but it's definitely a skill based quest which is trying.. many swear words have be thrown around the room whilst trying it.

I'm glad I was in BM mode as I was able to have my pet kill a mob on a last hit before I died. but I shall keep at it..

For someone who hasn't playing legion or WOD this is all new and exciting but frustrating at the same time -

0 0

n1ghtthunder

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-12-2020 01:59)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 14-02-2020, 00:04:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Guys,help! I was lvl 98,then i took the questline from dalaran,i went to it until i got the scenario. Then i went throught scenario,but like anyone else,it was so hard for me to do anything. So i teleported to dalaran with the toughts in mind that i will do it again when i was reaching lvl 110 or so. Right now i cant get my artifact weapons. Quest gone,cant reach the scenario again,cant took it from npc,its just gone. What can i do now? Sorry for my bad english .
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 12:32:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x