User
Pass
2FA

Artifact color unlock progress tracking

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message817
Gadoschi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-10-2021 10:56)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 06-11-2019, 12:55:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi.

Is it possible to add an in-game command script to check for the fourth mage tower artifact appearance color unlock progress?
I've recently had 1-2 cases where I was 100% certain I had done all dungeons, but it turns out I hadn't because the color was still locked.
I contacted a GM and was informed they cannot provide any help or even information on where exactly I was in the progress.

That made me thinking - what if we could actually see our own progress on that?

Another option would be to add progress tracking subachievements to character Armory (something similar to the message you get when you finally unlock the color, but that actually announces every individual part of the subachievement, e.g. "XY has progressed towards ABC", and then you when mouseover it or click it it shows you which subrequirements are still incomplete).
That would be similar to Blizzard's in-game system for tracking multiple requirement achievements, except this would be a website feature.

I am well aware of the "just do a m0 tour" counterargument, but sometimes things just don't go your way and you are forced to postpone your activities, and there is no automatic way to keep track of your progress. It's especially tricky to track since it requires you to actually use that artifact appearance.

0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 07-11-2019, 09:21:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Gadoschi,

You can refer to this thread on Blizzard's official forums as in how to track your artifact appearance progression. Long story short, there is an addon that might help you - the name of it is "HiddenArtifactTracker" (not very original is it lol).

Other than that there were some macros that help you track progression of some hidden statistics, but Im not sure about this one specifically. See if the addon helps!

Kind regards,
GM Topgun

1 0

Gadoschi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-10-2021 10:56)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 07-11-2019, 14:18:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks.

I'll check it out.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 13:00:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x