User
Pass
2FA

WoW51900323

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message1925
dgang

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-11-2019 21:38)

Post Posted: 02-11-2019, 18:18:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi all, and sorry for my english.

Just today i was playing my priest "Lyosey" on WoW Freakz Legion in felsong.
I had a logout and then, after 10 min, another login.
I launched "launcher_freakz" as amministrator as usual.
I can reach the charachter list but if i try to select one of them, the loading screen start but when it reach 100% the server disconnect me and i read the following message:
"You have been disconnected - WoW51900323".
Now im trying to download the game again from "https://forum.wow-freakz.com/WoW-Legion-client-t452441.html";
If the problem will be there again, can someone help me? I can't play whit any charachter.
Thank you.

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 02-11-2019, 23:39:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello dgang,

Go to the main WoW folder, delete the file "build.info" and see if it works.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Nickkkk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-02-2021 21:27)

Post Posted: 07-11-2019, 23:30:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey sarah i have the same problem. I tried deleting build.info but still it doesnt work. Any idea whats the problem?

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Post Posted: 08-11-2019, 01:22:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Nickkkk,

Yes, I know (more or less) what the problem is. It's something that's currently still being worked on.

A "simple" attempt of explaining what's going on:

The Torrent client from the website is not 100% complete, there are a few small files missing from the game, which used to be downloaded while playing, even on retail. However, as of March 2019 Blizzard has slowly started removing these files from their CDN (Content Delivery Network - a download server in layman's terms), which makes it impossible to get these files now.

Eventually you start running into an area which requires one of these few missing files, this will make the game send a download request for it, but as the files are removed, it results in an error. (Blizzard refers to the download while playing technology as "Streaming Client", hence why it says "Streaming error".)

We started to figure out which files are missing and, after obtaining them from various sources, added them to our own CDN, hence why we ask our players to delete the build.info file, this file serves as a cache for the game to determine which CDN to connect to. By removing it, the game re-requests this info, and we changed it on our side to direct the game towards our CDN instead of Blizzard's.

We know we don't have all of the files yet, but we're working on obtaining the rest of them ASAP.

For now, you can unstuck your character on our website into a zone which is safe for you. If the unstuck zone (it teleports you to where your Hearthstone is set to) gives you the error, create a new character and make a GM ticket, a GM will teleport you somewhere else.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

zetagundam

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2020 15:19)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 10-11-2019, 15:54:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sarah wrote:
Hello Nickkkk,

Yes, I know (more or less) what the problem is. It's something that's currently still being worked on.

A "simple" attempt of explaining what's going on:

The Torrent client from the website is not 100% complete, there are a few small files missing from the game, which used to be downloaded while playing, even on retail. However, as of March 2019 Blizzard has slowly started removing these files from their CDN (Content Delivery Network - a download server in layman's terms), which makes it impossible to get these files now.

Eventually you start running into an area which requires one of these few missing files, this will make the game send a download request for it, but as the files are removed, it results in an error. (Blizzard refers to the download while playing technology as "Streaming Client", hence why it says "Streaming error".)

We started to figure out which files are missing and, after obtaining them from various sources, added them to our own CDN, hence why we ask our players to delete the build.info file, this file serves as a cache for the game to determine which CDN to connect to. By removing it, the game re-requests this info, and we changed it on our side to direct the game towards our CDN instead of Blizzard's.

We know we don't have all of the files yet, but we're working on obtaining the rest of them ASAP.

For now, you can unstuck your character on our website into a zone which is safe for you. If the unstuck zone (it teleports you to where your Hearthstone is set to) gives you the error, create a new character and make a GM ticket, a GM will teleport you somewhere else.

Best regards
Sarah

This is what i'm looking for the reason I got DC. Thanks for the info.

Edit.
Just deleted build.info and it work perfectly!!
Thanks of the solution.

This method should be temporary added into Legion Client download topic. It save time and 40Gb data for re-download the whole 7.2.5 client.

Last edited by zetagundam on 10-11-2019, 19:40:50; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Post Posted: 10-11-2019, 19:42:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is no real point in publically, globally advertising a solution which is still in testing stages and not complete yet. There are still many cases where deleting the file will not lead to succes. As I said, this is still a work in progress.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 13:48:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x