User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Tirisfal Glades] Artifact Quest - Void Elf Priest Can't Select Weapon

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message405
bbiiggzz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-05-2020 23:15)

Post Posted: 30-04-2020, 23:59:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: During [A Legend You Can Hold], you need to select an artifact weapon to start the quest chain. The Wow-Freakz Priest guide says to select the Holy weapon because it is the only option supported.
I don't know if it is because I am a void elf or not, but it won't let me select Holy. And the prompt says that only shadow is available.

When I select Holy it prompts me to make sure I want to choose Holy and I do. The second prompt goes away, but nothing happens, I am stuck at the select a weapon prompt.

If I select the shadow option that it says is available, it prompts me to make sure I want to choose Shadow. It will not accept the OK, I am forced to cancel, and I go back to the select a weapon prompt.

I have tried logging out/in multiple times and abandoning and picking up the quest again, but it seemed to make no difference. I also tried several combinations where I started the process in Holy spec, and in Shadow spec, but it seemed to have no impact.

Proof:
https://imgur.com/a/pgmzlep

0 0

Tzelanit

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 00:20)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 01-05-2020, 07:42:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just select the only option that's available, and once it's in your quest log, switch your spec and proceed. You get all of the artifacts for your class just doing the one available artifact quest.
0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 01-05-2020, 10:22:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
The guide in that term is a bit outdated since we changed from Holy to Shadow scenario for Priests. Just choose the Shadow weapon and when you finish it, you will receive all three of them, as Tzelanit said.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
0 0

bbiiggzz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-05-2020, 18:28:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I understand the idea of getting all 3 at the end, but it is not letting me select the shadow option. I didn't realize the supported option changed to shadow, but even so, it still doesn't let me select that one either.
I have posted a new video capture to show my problem.
https://imgur.com/a/5Md5khE

0 0

bbiiggzz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-05-2020, 21:09:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Any chance anyone is looking at this? I have been leveling. but I am useless as I get bigger with no artifact weapon or skills. cry...
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 04-05-2020, 15:42:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can't reproduce, try to:

- disable your addons

- clear cache

- abandon / complete some quests from your log

If it still doesn't work, open a ticket ingame and ask a GM to target you and type ".cast self 199703".

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 04 May 2020 13:42

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 21:51:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x