User
Pass
2FA

[General] Unequip 7.2.5 Legendary rings VS using the same talent

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message1008
joaovsmiranda

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-11-2020 11:34)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 12-04-2020, 04:42:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Legendary rings implemented in 7.2.5, like Soul of the Grandmaster for monks.

Bug description: When you have the legendary ring equipped but you're using the same talent as the ring, then you unequip it, that given talent won't work at all.

To be more clear, let me explain how I found out in my monk:
I was in Windwalker spec, which I use the Soul of the Grandmaster, having Chi Orbit as the legendary talent and Whirling Dragon Punch. I changed the spec to Mistweaver, which I use Mist Wrap (the same of the ring), then my equipment got changed by Outfitter and the ring was unequiped. When I went m+, I noticed Mist Wrap wasn't working, as Soothing Mist was being interrupted by movement.
The thing is: as my chosen talent is the same of the ring, when I unequip it, it understands that I don't have that talent anymore, so it stops working even if it were selected before the ring got equipped. You can fix it by changing the talent to another one and going back to the original choice. It's a bit annoying to have to remember to change the talent everytime I change the spec, as I'm using the ring in one spec, but not in the other.

I have this ring only in my monk, but I tested in all 3 specs and it happened in all of them. I suppose this is the case for all the rings/classes, but need to confirm.

1 0

zeakey

[Class Mod]

(since 18-08-2023 15:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 15-04-2020, 06:40:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It happens with all talent legendary items -

Here is my report for Monk

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Legendary-Monk-Soul-of-Grandmaster-talent-bug-t577315.html

0 0

Girouette

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-10-2020 00:44)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 07-05-2020, 18:43:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've experienced this as a BM monk, so i made a macro to double check if the effect from the ring is active or not -
0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 16-05-2020, 03:20:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.

https://trello.com/c/9JNS5cVD/790-all-legendary-talent-rings-vs-same-talent

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 16 May 2020 01:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 17:39:53
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x