User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Death Knight] Death Gate
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message3009
ozhan728

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-11-2022 21:10)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 14-05-2020, 19:51:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Plaguesynth wrote:
Could you please state more infos about your chars , are they recently made chars (not from previous patch) , are they transfered chars or donated level for them ? Any info regarding your char could be useful aswell . We could make some assumptions what could've made it work the way it does right now !!!

Otherwise it's going to be really hard to find a solution for this if 80% of the server that plays dk has it working fine , but the minority of you get dcs and whatnot while using the same .

The more info you provide the better , thank you for your cooperation .

i created my char on 7.1.5 and no it's not transfered or donated
i have completed all questline of class hall and storyline of broken isles on 7.2.5 and have the mounts
maybe it's related when you get the new death gate for legion class hall ! i mean maybe recent chars are somehow different cuz i got my legion date gate on 7.1.5 ?!

Last edited by ozhan728 on 14-05-2020, 19:54:05; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Plaguesynth

[Blood DK Masina ]

(since 03-06-2023 12:53)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 14-05-2020, 19:54:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My char was transfered from a different server when Freakz Launched Legion a few years ago , but I never had any issues with it . There is a possiblity that the recent fix for Death Gate double screen could also have affected this , not sure tho . Can you people tell me when these problems started around what time ?
0 0

mnp63

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2022 10:28)

Post Posted: 18-05-2020, 09:40:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i'm also having this issue, seem to happen when i'm in broken Isles only and seem to have something to do with this

as you see the character is in class hall and if i relog ill be in class hall after returning, but if i move and not relog i will be in my current position and can see the npcs again

now i don't know much about how these things work but my guess is that the server is moving the character but client isn't.

Last edited by mnp63 on 18-05-2020, 09:42:34; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Rushakh

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-07-2020 19:30)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 21-05-2020, 02:19:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

my char was made in this patch not 7.2. idk about the others. its been like 1 month or a bit more since i made it i think

Last edited by Rushakh on 29-05-2020, 01:15:43; edited 1 time in total
0 0

gelnikos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-01-2022 07:10)

Post Posted: 27-05-2020, 05:06:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Plaguesynth wrote:
ozhan728 wrote:
i can confirm this, it only happens when you use it on broken isles! the order hall ui apears in your screen where you are standing but it doesnt teleport you

Yes we already stated that , please read what I wrote above ! Try to give useful information how to reproduce it , thank you for your udnerstanding.

i had the same problem, i had disconnected after taking death gate from dalaran or from broken isles map, no problem when taking it inside any legion dungeon or raid. other map except broken isles is safe, sometime whenever i wanna go to acherus i simply go to main city with portal, and take the death gate from there.

my char info:
- i make my character back in 7.2.5 as human ally, not transferred nor donated level,
- this problem happen after the patch updated to 7.3.5,
- last month i change my faction to horde. And still, the problem i mention is persist.

i'll try to get info from my guild friend who dk aswell, i hope this is helping -

0 0

Plaguesynth

[Blood DK Masina ]

(since 03-06-2023 12:53)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 21-06-2020, 00:07:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm sorry but there haven't been any viable solutions to this problem whatsoever , no matter how many times I try to reproduce this issue it doesn't happen to me . I can let the topic stay here untill it rots away or idk , untill someone actually provides decent knowledge of how to reproduce / solve this issue . Please open a new ticket regarding this issue once a possible solution or the problem causing it.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Plaguesynth, 20 June 2020 22:07

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 25-04-2024, 17:47:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x