User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Realm First coming!!! Shaman is still dead!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message545
florinflo99

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2021 18:52)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 15-09-2020, 20:37:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Realm first coming and you did exactly nothing to fix back the shaman ! Do you just know how to break a class, but when you have to fix it back you don`t give a sh*t. Nice joke for ppl that donate bis shaman 990 with 91 traits, hundreds of $ for nothing, just a fk*ng joke, a class that can`t be played properly.

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=201845

Bug description:

Hello everyone, I have found the bug.. Its simple

Off hand attacks don't contribute to procs.

Lava lash doesn't proc stormbringer
Off hand attacks don't proc stormbringer
I'm guessing the Off hand part of Stormstrike doesn't proc stormbringer either.
And I'm guessing any other attack that has an off hand side proc is not working.

I watched my character attack the dummy for 15 minutes.

*swing *swing .... *swing swing .... I never saw stormbringer proc from my off hands

I made a macro /cast Lava Lash /stopattack , no procs from lava lash..

This the reason behind everything.. If possible, someone please provide a video for further proof, I can't do it myself because my laptop is dogshit..

QUICK EDIT: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=201845 (wowhead link) proof off hands should proc stormbringer. We can see in the 7.3 changelog that stormbringers procs of ANY weapon attack.

QUICK EDIT/ UPDATE: Lava lash does proc stormbringer but it has a very low chance to do so (need further testing)
Normal Off hand attacks still don't proc stormbringer

UPDATE: Still no procs on the second hit AKA Off-Hand attack, it seems like lava lash might work correctly.

This post is a copy so you can pay some fking atention.

0 0

AquoZz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-09-2021 20:34)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 15-09-2020, 21:27:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Its ok, the bug is being researched in the trello card. Apparently it has something to do with the proc sequence.
0 0

florinflo99

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2021 18:52)

Post Posted: 15-09-2020, 21:32:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

They just said that because they don`t want to fix it, just deceiving us by saying that, when it was stronger, they researched in every hole for it, when it is lower, they don`t give a sh*t, when realm first will be taken, they are not going to fix it anymore.
Trust me, if they wanted to fix it, it was already fixed.

BTW what they say about melee main and off-hand about queue for proc, is just a lie, it just has a lower procrate overall.

Now we don`t have devs to do research

#MissingQuicksand

Last edited by florinflo99 on 15-09-2020, 21:34:38; edited 1 time in total
0 0

se7enspree
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-11-2020 14:23)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 15-09-2020, 22:52:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, you will only draw unecessary attention like this and they will warn you again and lock the topic. (Probably will also tell you to be patient and wait till they find a fix).
Unfortunately we can do nothing here, their server, their rules, their priorities.

0 0

Doctor Who

[PHD in Restoration]

(since 10-03-2021 21:55)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 15-09-2020, 23:34:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://trello.com/c/3qScg9YU/1135-shamanenhancement-stormbringer-proc-sequence

Yesterday a trello card was made for this, maybe we'll get a fix

0 0

Skillshot

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-10-2022 20:08)

Post Posted: 15-09-2020, 23:36:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

se7enspree wrote:
Well, you will only draw unecessary attention like this and they will warn you again and lock the topic. (Probably will also tell you to be patient and wait till they find a fix).
Unfortunately we can do nothing here, their server, their rules, their priorities.

No, it's actually valid what was posted. Enhancement was "fixed" in one day, but it's more than 2 months to have this issue addressed.

My guess is that it was always bugged related to the sequence procs/offhand procs - it was just covered by the flametongue overproc, that's why back then no-one experienced it.

Now the devs are probably too busy with other content or just ignore this. (I know for sure, it was promised to being looked into...)

Last edited by Skillshot on 15-09-2020, 23:38:04; edited 1 time in total
0 0

se7enspree
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-11-2020 14:23)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 15-09-2020, 23:56:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Skillshot wrote:
se7enspree wrote:

No, it's actually valid what was posted. Enhancement was "fixed" in one day, but it's more than 2 months to have this issue addressed.

My guess is that it was always bugged related to the sequence procs/offhand procs - it was just covered by the flametongue overproc, that's why back then no-one experienced it.

Now the devs are probably too busy with other content or just ignore this. (I know for sure, it was promised to being looked into...)

I never said what he posted was invalid, its just we can do nothing here, if they don't want to prioritize shamans then they won't, instead they will throw the "Its being looked into" to make us just shut up.

0 0

Shammybro

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-11-2020 17:42)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 16-09-2020, 01:02:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Complaining wont make the devs fix the bugs faster, im aware of the issue and I've attempted to speed the process up but the class devs are busy atm.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shammybro, 15 September 2020 23:02

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 12:20:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x