User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Raid ICC 10N Professor Bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message338
kaleebra

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-02-2021 13:53)

Post Posted: 05-01-2021, 21:09:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Tardisa
Bug description: After killing Festergut, the green slime doesn't travel through the pipes to the Professor's lab. Therefore, the professor is blocked in the corner and can't be attacked.
Proof: [img]https://ibb.co/t4CnkZY[/img]

1 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 05-01-2021, 23:06:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can't access the link you've posted. Is the issue same like in this report?
0 0

Zeithrom

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-05-2021 10:23)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 06-01-2021, 09:03:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It is possible to defeat the boss, however it has a small bug that makes it impossible to attack.

To avoid this bug it is necessary that after dying the first abomination go to the room of the next abomination, after arriving wait approximately 3 minutes or 5 minutes, after the waiting time you can defeat it normally and when you reach the professor it should be possible to attack.

If you do not do this and defeat the second abomination without waiting you will get the bug and have to wait 15 minutes outside the raid for the boss to reset, after 15 minutes it should be attackable.

Why is this bug happening? It's simple, when you defeat the first abomination the professor disappears, the raid takes this as a failed attempt (wipe) and while defeating the second abomination it can reappear and cause the rolplay to not play as it should, causing this problem to appear , leaving the raid 15 minutes solves this, since it restarts and is taken as a failed attempt (wipe), making it possible to attack him now.

As a side note, I start from left to right.

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 23-01-2021, 22:07:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zeithrom wrote:
It is possible to defeat the boss, however it has a small bug that makes it impossible to attack.

To avoid this bug it is necessary that after dying the first abomination go to the room of the next abomination, after arriving wait approximately 3 minutes or 5 minutes, after the waiting time you can defeat it normally and when you reach the professor it should be possible to attack.

If you do not do this and defeat the second abomination without waiting you will get the bug and have to wait 15 minutes outside the raid for the boss to reset, after 15 minutes it should be attackable.

Why is this bug happening? It's simple, when you defeat the first abomination the professor disappears, the raid takes this as a failed attempt (wipe) and while defeating the second abomination it can reappear and cause the rolplay to not play as it should, causing this problem to appear , leaving the raid 15 minutes solves this, since it restarts and is taken as a failed attempt (wipe), making it possible to attack him now.

As a side note, I start from left to right.

Thank you very much for this detailed description and explanation! It is very much appreciated!
However since there is already an ongoing reported and confirmed bugreport about this boss, I'm going to mark this post as a duplicate.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 23 January 2021 20:07

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 15:04:13
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x