User
Pass
2FA

Suggestions for the vote points store

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Author Message341
Zeithrom

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-05-2021 10:23)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 09-01-2021, 07:08:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, I've been on the server for a while now and have used the vote point store quite a bit, and I feel like it can improve a few things.

1- Give 10 voting points instead of 5.
My reason for this suggestion is due to the fact that some items or mounts have a quite high price, being necessary to vote for a full month or even more to obtain a mount or complete a transmog, currently voting every 12 hours to obtain 5 points feels something tedious and slow. (Although this suggestion is probably dismissed, I don't lose anything by suggesting it)

2- Be able to buy transmog pieces from item level 1 to 240.
Currently you can only search for transmog items from item level 10 to 240, however with Battle for Azeroth there are some transmog that are at item level 1, for example the Vestments of the Eternal Traveler set or Wooly Wendigo set.

3- Add Missing Pets added in Battle for Azeroth.
After reviewing the entire pet store I have realized that there are some missing, for example Finduin, Gillvanas, Anima Wyrmling, etc. These pets do not have an item to learn them, they are not in the store, they are given directly to your Pets tab in WoW Retail.

4- Add the Corrupted Ashbringer.
Currently it is only possible to buy it with real money, and it is considered as a legendary weapon (when in reality it is not), I would like to be able to buy it with voting points, even if it cost 70 points like the Greatsword of the Inferno (Challenge Sword of Draenor).

I hope these suggestions can be applied and improve the vote point store.

Last edited by Zeithrom on 10-01-2021, 13:42:14; edited 2 times in total
0 0

It's me

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-09-2022 11:02)

Post Posted: 10-01-2021, 13:06:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well that's good sugestion but only to point 1.
Voting is painful and that's true, mounts cost too many vote points and site not always add vote points to your account.
2. That would be nice.
3. Well Pets are cool, but not most needed.
4. For me it's the only way u can recive this Corrupted Ashbringer.

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 4 hours ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 11-01-2021, 11:29:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
We will update the vote shop and revise the prices sometime in the future.

Retired

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 11 January 2021 18:26

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 19:21:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x