User
Pass
2FA

Slow loading

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message1106
Arcanelord

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-08-2023 17:35)
Votes: 1

Post Posted: 03-02-2021, 12:14:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi so wow overall loads a bit slowly i'm okay with that but BFA has been on a whole other level. so after like 40 - 30 sec loading time upon the launch of the client (which is OKAY) it takes around 3 - 4 minutes for the game to render thing and spawn/show people and npcs. heck even the map takes such a long time.i downloaded the game via qbitorrent. cpu is corei7 and gpu is Geforce gtx 1070 (i play cyberpunk 2077 with 60 fps...well almost enough that makes me not notice it) i put the graphic settings on Recommended which is level 7.
is there anything that might help? cause i don't really see people having the same problem and just makes it so unfun.... idk what to do. my ping is fine too so i don't think that's the problem.
if it was a problem with my pc i shoulda had the same issues with other games or even Legion.
PLZ HELP

0 0

Zlu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-02-2024 22:32)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 03-02-2021, 12:30:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, Arcanelord.

Make sure to update your DirectX and GPU Drivers, as that may be causing the issue. In-game rendering of textures really depend on your CPU and GPU, more on CPU as the World of Warcraft was created on an engine from 1999 and it uses only one of your CPU cores. Updating your BIOS could also help with the issue.

Last of all, you can write "/console worldPreloadNonCritical 0" in your WoW Chat and hit Enter. Then type /reload and press Enter again. This will help you if you have any loading screen issues.

I'll leave the topic open for further assistance.

All the best,
Zlu

1 0

Arcanelord

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-08-2023 17:35)
Votes: 1

Post Posted: 04-02-2021, 23:53:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zlu wrote:
Hello, Arcanelord.

Make sure to update your DirectX and GPU Drivers, as that may be causing the issue. In-game rendering of textures really depend on your CPU and GPU, more on CPU as the World of Warcraft was created on an engine from 1999 and it uses only one of your CPU cores. Updating your BIOS could also help with the issue.

Last of all, you can write "/console worldPreloadNonCritical 0" in your WoW Chat and hit Enter. Then type /reload and press Enter again. This will help you if you have any loading screen issues.

I'll leave the topic open for further assistance.

All the best,
Zlu

my drivers are always upto date and after a hectic session i found out how BIOS works and turns out i have the latest update which is for 2016... but WOW that console command really worked. i can't believe how fast i loaded Dazar'alor.
thank you so much you are a life saver -

0 0

Zlu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-02-2024 22:32)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 05-02-2021, 04:11:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you need any further assistance, feel free to open a new topic.

All the best,
Zlu

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zlu, 05 February 2021 02:11

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 15:36:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x