User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Rogue] Drink up me Hearties v2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message169
Dwynen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2022 00:28)

Post Posted: 21-03-2021, 14:00:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: --
Character name: --
Bug description: --
Proof: --

@Bow Read what i wrote please, i can't show that on a video/screenshot because you are just gonna see the skill "available" in my action bar and nothing else. It doesn't show any errors, it's just nothing happens when i use the crimson vial item a second time.

0 0

Bow

[Salty]

(since 04-07-2021 16:05)

Votes: 66

Post Posted: 21-03-2021, 15:55:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I did read your previous post and I will quote you here: ''I'm not sure if this is the correct behaviour''. That's what you wrote. Because of that I wrote that you need to bring proof. That means you need to show me that the talent is supposed to do what you're claiming by posting retail proof of that.

Guild Master and Raid Leader of

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Bow, 21 March 2021 13:56

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 08:24:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x