User
Pass
2FA

A Bug Going Around - event idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Author Message277
ThisTowerisBurning

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-09-2022 19:02)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 20-03-2021, 19:34:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So an interesting topic came up in global chat, and Tankatorul and I came up with a neat idea!

Remember the Corrupted Blood plague from Zul Gurub? The one the CDC wanted to study and use as a model for viral spread?

What if we had an occasional thing like this (but maybe scaled a bit... differently!)

The idea: It would start in a completely random zone, raid or instance. No one knows where at first until some really observant people notice a trend. You could spread the "bug" to NPCs and players (with NPCs not showing they have it with any debuff).

It would last for random amounts of time, with the effect on NPCs and players being also sort of random as well. Stand within so many feet of another player or NPC, and it spreads!

After a set amount of time, a quest could show up that the cause of the plague has been found, and the "bug" debuff could be defeated if everyone just leaps in and kills this scary world boss that's shown up to take over the world with its diseases!

(Loot optional, but who woudn't want to get rid of the sudden Azeroth Flu?)

0 0

Koler

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-01-2023 21:48)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 21-03-2021, 03:15:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I support this event and I think it would be a great idea! -
0 0

diuss

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-09-2022 13:16)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 21-03-2021, 18:39:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We already do this IRL, i don't find any fun playing covid in world of warcraft
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 18:55:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x