User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Azerite Trair] Apothecary's Concoctions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message153
Dwynen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2022 00:28)

Post Posted: 23-06-2021, 16:51:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: --
Character name: Royd
Bug description: The azerite trait [Apothecary's Concoctions] is behaving in a weird way. It gives two effects, a chance to trigger a damaging spell when you attack and a chance to trigger a healing spell when you use a healing skill. Now, the issue is, when you are actively attacking your target, the healing process doesn't trigger, it only triggers when you are not attacking. I think the problem is that they are somehow "sharing" the internal cooldown, so, when the attacking effect triggers, the other one can't trigger and they should be independent.
Proof: I've been testing it for hours with the tanking dummy and any other adds and it's behaving exactly as described above.

0 0

Teylor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2022 22:31)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 24-06-2021, 11:43:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Duplicate.

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Azerite-Trait-Apothecary-s-Concoctions-t600144.html

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Teylor, 24 June 2021 09:43

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 08-05-2024, 01:30:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x