User
Pass
2FA

Void Elf - Legion Quests are all jumbled together - Level 110 Demon Hunter - Alliance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message841
LordAinzenSama

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-06-2021 05:28)

Post Posted: 25-06-2021, 20:06:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Guys, I just want to play as a void elf priest, but I just can't find the quests or portals to even enter their area zone. The guides are not helpful, and the fact that the legion quests are all messed up does not help.

To summarize, in order to get the void elf race, I created a Demon Hunter in Alliance, and got it to level 110 so I could do the legion quest and get it done.

But after I arrived at Stormwind, the quests began to jumble and bug out. Foır example but not related to my problem: There is a mission called "The King's Command" that will not trigger whatever I do.

So from what I could gather, I need to grind reputation with the void elves, yes, I understand that far. But the problem is I cannot even GET to their zone to grind said reputation.

The other requirement being a triggered quest called "Call to Arms" or something, which did not trigger. nor does "Armies of Legionfall" get triggered when I am in Dalaran. ( the guides said that Armies of Legionfall is required to access the zone for void elves)

I am beyond confused, and my brain is being fried. I have no idea what to do, and do not want to waste any more of my time struggling uselessly. Please help me

0 0

Emilia

[Creep]

(since 14-08-2021 09:07)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 25-06-2021, 20:15:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey there!

As of right now, new players cannot get to Argus (only those that unlocked it during Legion can) because of bugs. For this reason, you will not be able to unlock the Void Elves until it gets fixed.

The only way to unlock them right now is to buy it in the shop here.

I'm sorry for all of the confusion you went through but I hope this helps!

0 0

LordAinzenSama

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-06-2021 05:28)

Post Posted: 26-06-2021, 06:26:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can I at least have access to my Class hall and Artifacts for specs?

If yes, where exactly?

0 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 14-11-2021, 00:15:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Legion content is under development.
You can get your artifact weapon by going to Dalaran and speaking to the NPC.

Spoiler:

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 14:36:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x