User
Pass
2FA

Pvp essencess added through the custom event
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Author Message2358
Durotar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-06-2023 15:38)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 12-08-2021, 19:01:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

looks like requirements for the pvp essence quest were changed
now only a couple of BG wins are necessary

Last edited by Durotar on 12-08-2021, 19:01:36; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Bartx85

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-11-2022 19:23)

Post Posted: 14-08-2021, 12:35:11 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes - I got blood of the enemy up to rank 3 only for bg wins achivements from past - and this is step in right direction - thank You devs -. Still problem with pvp and dead arenas is waiting for solution.
1 0

djois87

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-09-2021 09:56)

Post Posted: 19-08-2021, 16:04:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please solve the arena problem! there are only donators against which ordinary pve players cannot do anything. it is impossible to get essence from the arena!

Alternatively, you can make a purchase of pvp essences for the same echoes of reality.
for example
level 1 essence costs 30 echoes.
2 levels 50 echoes.
3 levels 100 echoes

Last edited by djois87 on 19-08-2021, 16:17:27; edited 2 times in total
1 0

pirozhkov90

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-10-2021 16:18)

Post Posted: 19-08-2021, 16:08:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I completely agree that there are a lot of donated guys in the arena, it becomes simply impossible for me as a pve player to get an encore essence, and the problem of a dead arena is far from an online server.
0 0

Likon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-03-2022 09:36)

Post Posted: 19-08-2021, 17:30:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

there is no balance in the BG and in the arena, donators always come across against ordinary players. PVP is dead. People know this, so they don't play pvp.
1 0

mariuss98
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-09-2021 11:02)

Post Posted: 20-08-2021, 12:31:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Likon wrote:
there is no balance in the BG and in the arena, donators always come across against ordinary players. PVP is dead. People know this, so they don't play pvp.

You must understand that there is not and will never be any interest in equal opportunities in pvp.
Donors support the server and since there is a freakz, donors have been favored.
That the inequalities in pvp will be solved has remained at the stage of promise since the existence of freakz.
If you don't donate, don't do pvp, that's the basic rule.

0 0

Likon

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 20-08-2021, 12:37:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mariuss98 wrote:
Likon wrote:

You must understand that there is not and will never be any interest in equal opportunities in pvp.
Donors support the server and since there is a freakz, donors have been favored.
That the inequalities in pvp will be solved has remained at the stage of promise since the existence of freakz.
If you don't donate, don't do pvp, that's the basic rule.

so that's why, I support the author's theme. To add custom event essences

Last edited by Likon on 20-08-2021, 12:38:28; edited 1 time in total
0 0

mariuss98
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-09-2021 11:02)

Post Posted: 20-08-2021, 13:35:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Likon but somehow the players have to make pvp for the donors to be happy, to have punching bags.
If there is no motivation for pvp then there will be no motivation to donate for items.

0 0

Likon

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 20-08-2021, 14:16:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mariuss98 wrote:
@Likon but somehow the players have to make pvp for the donors to be happy, to have punching bags.
If there is no motivation for pvp then there will be no motivation to donate for items.

those who want to, will farm themselves essences. And punching bags will continue to play pvp:)

0 0

Durotar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-06-2023 15:38)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 21-08-2021, 23:41:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[quote="Likon"]
mariuss98 wrote:
And punching bags will continue to play pvp:)

yeah
but their number is getting lower every day
on BGs i often see guys who donated on 8.0-8.1, but now they do not want to, they see no reason

0 0

Royd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 13:57)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 28-09-2021, 14:10:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

0doru0 wrote:
Both honor and rated pvp essences should be added somewhere to be bought from.
I am a full pve only player, i do not enjoy the fact that the BEST IN SLOT essence for any tank is obtained through the activity i especially hate.
At the moment both types of essences are hard to farm, because the majority of the time, u get queued versus a full donor team, or the opposite team has more donors than yours (BGs)
As for conflict and strife, it is hard to obtain because 1 a reduced number of players actually do arenas 2 majority of them are full donors . even if u rly spam arenas u will always get a 2 donor team that will ROLL you in maximum 5 minutes.
Because of LOW POPULATION in PVP and the fact that the majority of the remaining pvp crew is mostly full donors, trying to farm even rank 1 of the essence is 1000% harder than it should be.
Thus a great and loved addition to the already custom experience that we have on Freakz, would be to have all 4 ranks of the essence ( or only up to rank 3 because 4 is just cosmetic) available to buy from farming something else.
One good example would be including them into the special event loot table, having each rank cost 15 -rank 1 20 -rank 2 25- rank 3( or something around that, the prices shouldnt be like the mounts available already in the store, because its not a rare drop or rare item, its a required essence for all tank specializations and some dps ones.
Or another way would be using the weekly pve chest, specifically the anima item that you get to craft rank 3 for mythic+ essences, making the anima be a trade currency for pvp essences ranks.

To summarize all that i have listed above.
Pvp is not an activity every player enjos, having your best essence be literally gated by full donors and low pvp population, feels awful.
Please offer us a way to obtain the essences outside of pvp.
With all due respect.
Moondustdoru

I fully and completely agree with this.

And for Amnezx:

The pve-pvp dicotomy that you menction is not even remotely close to the reality.

Even if you don't like pve, you GET your essence just spending 15 minutes in doing Mechagon. To get the pvp essence, i not only do have to do arena, but i have to WIN arena, and that's what has become completely impossible due to the absolute 'pay to win' the game has become in terms of pvp.

Pve achievements are basically "Hit 5 free throws", Pvp achievements are "Win 50 times vs the Lakers, and the Lakers paid money to the referee to arbiter in their favour". That's what's going on.

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 05-05-2024, 03:54:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x