User
Pass
2FA

PVP bugs not being addressed = dead PVP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Class spells / talents
Author Message485
Bourbon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-12-2022 19:57)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 01-09-2022, 07:09:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link:
Character name:
Bug description:
Proof:

I've been on this server for over 3 years and I donated close to $7,000.00. I have multiple characters through multiple expansions and patches and PVP is dying. This is a serious problem, as the active time for BGs to pop on this server has been diminishing over time. Since the patch 9.1.5 multiple classes have many many bugs, some simple, some not, but they are not getting addressed at all. You can look at the list in the forum, with many classes having 8-10 bugs. Some of these have been there for months without being solved.
I've already considered jumping ship to other servers, but I am no longer dedicated in my life to support this habit to such an extent. Point is, if you want more money donated to this server from me and other dedicated PVPers, I strongly suggest you start addressing bugs that impact the scope of the characters, their tool set, their abilities. Playing a mage with no Ice Block heal, or a DK with pets not scaling properly defeats a lot of what makes this expansion fun.

0 0

slaveforu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-09-2022 13:42)

Post Posted: 01-09-2022, 15:33:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I gave up few month ago. SL isn't a very popular expansion. I mean blizzard litreally giving it out for free right now just to get some players. So it isn't really freakz fault. I am just waiting for their new Legion project now.
0 0

Bourbon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-12-2022 19:57)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 02-09-2022, 06:48:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I guess, it's more of a trust thing than what expansion they are planning. The job of finding and fixing bugs should not be of the community, so we are already doing them a favor and showing them what is incorrect with classes. However, for Freakz to be this slow at addressing multiple class bugs, I don't feel inclined in supporting the server no matter what expansion.
0 0

trafikz0r

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-09-2022 12:25)

Post Posted: 02-09-2022, 15:00:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

this server is just fast dying they don't want to realise that so go to other server is out last chance. Even if u report bugs, they say "it's not bugged".

Join PVP !!
0 0

Tzelanit

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 00:20)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 06-09-2022, 08:44:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You've seen the state of the server in the last 3 years and continued to donate to the tune of $7000, and you're just now realizing that there's an issue?

You didn't think that there was a problem when critical bugs that were present for the entire Legion expansion were either completely disregarded or it was said that they would be fixed and they were never addressed, but you kept donating for two more expansions?

Man, I wish I could have the kind of income where I know that my money is going to waste and I still continue to throw it away.

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Class spells / talents  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 10:19:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x