User
Pass
2FA

Mop transfer to Legion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message5291
lordmarrowgrath

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-12-2019 12:15)

Post Posted: 20-01-2017, 23:47:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm glad to hear legion server. BUT... Freakz staff says ''U must create a NEW character on legion realm''. C'mon freakz are u kidding with us? So many players have 3-5 year old Characters. U say ''kill your mains and start again''. It's totally wrong. Nobody want to start from 1 level. I did 10k+ achievement on mop. Cant delete my experience sorry. If freakz staff wont add transfer system, so many players will leave from freakz...Me too.
0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 21-01-2017, 00:06:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

This is exactly why we will keep the MOP realm open. People will still be able to play on by far the best MOP server and keep all of they're mounts/achievements.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

lordmarrowgrath

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-01-2017, 01:38:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ashcool wrote:
Greetings,

This is exactly why we will keep the MOP realm open. People will still be able to play on by far the best MOP server and keep all of they're mounts/achievements.

Cheers, Ash.

I dont want to play on mop. ''I want Transfer my char to legion from MoP''. This is request of 1000+ players.

0 0

MeizNab

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-12-2019 02:29)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 21-01-2017, 05:32:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What if you add this function for lets say 150-200 vote points for each character(not at the opening ,but later coz lvl testing and all that), i think this might work out nicely.
0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 21-01-2017, 13:40:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

lordmarrowgrath wrote:
I did 10k+ achievement on mop. Cant delete my experience sorry.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

MikiQ22

[Harley Quinn]

(since 27-01-2020 10:28)

Votes: 33

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 21-01-2017, 13:52:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:
lordmarrowgrath wrote:

But he is right, it is like if retail would change expansions and you would have to remake your characters from 0 every single time, would you want that?

0 0

acesthor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-05-2021 07:45)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 21-01-2017, 13:56:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

NO no no - you can not do it. I bought mounts, item I tried to keep this server, I understand that something you have to live and maintain the server.
Your policy will cause but I will not be able to further develop my character is not fer. I now have again, again, again (mounts, pets, reputation, achiw, rare boss) ?

Why sell Heirloom? They will be useful.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 21-01-2017, 17:57:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

MikiQ22 wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:
lordmarrowgrath wrote:

But he is right, it is like if retail would change expansions and you would have to remake your characters from 0 every single time, would you want that?

I facepalmed @the opinion he gave,like you can make any use of the achievement points.However,i want to try out legion as well,but since my PC is shit i would not be able to run it.Actually i firstly thought they're updating the expansion and i was like "rip wow" ,but luckily they're keeping the MoP realm.

Well i will agree with both sides and i will tell you why...
Firstly,the fact that they will(for now at least) make a new fresh realm without possibility to move your MoP characters to the Legion one is good,because on the other hand everyone that is active and newcomers too will be at the same level(level,gear,progress,etc) and everyone will start from the bottom.I doubt there will be other as good as Freakz server from fixes side,so there should be a lot of new people that will be interested in the server which might also lead to raise in population of MoP realm too.In addition to that,newcomers won't be sick of people with big level and gear advantage,so everyone will be even.

On the second...It will also be really cool to transfer your own character/s that you've been farming stuff a lot during the months/years and keep your "journey" in a new fresh expansion.I would also prefer that over starting a new character.But let's remember that's not retail and that will also be a second realm,if you want to play Legion and "not mop" like the guy i quoted said,go buy legion and start there,i've always hated MoP a lot since i tried it in retail back in first two patches,but after some time i got bored of stupid wotlk and cata private servers,so i wanted to learn MoP and it actually surprised me and i liked it a lot despite some stupid things.What i want to say here is that you have to stick up to the things you currently have and the things you're being offered to use.

- I want to play Legion,but i don't have PC,so that really stops me from playing it.I gotta buy a new PC in order to play it,otherwise i won't.
So in your case,you wan't to play Legion too,but you obviously have PC and you can play it,but you want to bring your MoP character.
Well if Shocker decides to keep it the current way,you are forced to start a new character or your second option is to start retail.
Therefore,stop complaining,because while you are able to do something,others cannot and they're not.

Have a nice day.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
1 0

lordmarrowgrath

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-01-2017, 21:41:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:
MikiQ22 wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:
lordmarrowgrath wrote:

I facepalmed @the opinion he gave,like you can make any use of the achievement points.However,i want to try out legion as well,but since my PC is shit i would not be able to run it.Actually i firstly thought they're updating the expansion and i was like "rip wow" ,but luckily they're keeping the MoP realm.

Well i will agree with both sides and i will tell you why...
Firstly,the fact that they will(for now at least) make a new fresh realm without possibility to move your MoP characters to the Legion one is good,because on the other hand everyone that is active and newcomers too will be at the same level(level,gear,progress,etc) and everyone will start from the bottom.I doubt there will be other as good as Freakz server from fixes side,so there should be a lot of new people that will be interested in the server which might also lead to raise in population of MoP realm too.In addition to that,newcomers won't be sick of people with big level and gear advantage,so everyone will be even.

On the second...It will also be really cool to transfer your own character/s that you've been farming stuff a lot during the months/years and keep your "journey" in a new fresh expansion.I would also prefer that over starting a new character.But let's remember that's not retail and that will also be a second realm,if you want to play Legion and "not mop" like the guy i quoted said,go buy legion and start there,i've always hated MoP a lot since i tried it in retail back in first two patches,but after some time i got bored of stupid wotlk and cata private servers,so i wanted to learn MoP and it actually surprised me and i liked it a lot despite some stupid things.What i want to say here is that you have to stick up to the things you currently have and the things you're being offered to use.

- I want to play Legion,but i don't have PC,so that really stops me from playing it.I gotta buy a new PC in order to play it,otherwise i won't.
So in your case,you wan't to play Legion too,but you obviously have PC and you can play it,but you want to bring your MoP character.
Well if Shocker decides to keep it the current way,you are forced to start a new character or your second option is to start retail.
Therefore,stop complaining,because while you are able to do something,others cannot and they're not.

Have a nice day.

I just want transfer or copy characters to legion from mop. You can still play mop. Important:(You can play legion if you decrease rendering scale to 0%. your fps will increase)
Note: Freakz evolved from wotlk>cata and mop on single server. (Like Retail/thats the difference of wowfreakz from other private servers.)

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 22-01-2017, 01:00:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Mop-to-Legion-t450071.html

check the main topic and wait for a response

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 22 January 2017 15:29

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 05:33:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x