User
Pass
2FA

Purified bindings of immerseus for healers?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message1073
rocknrollray

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-12-2016 01:10)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 31-07-2016, 06:54:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Does purified bindings of immerseus work for healers' damage spells or not? ie. Smite - disc preist, holy shock - holy paly, and mistweavers. I've gotten confirmation that it does proc for disc priest, although wowhead and battle.net forums say it shouldn't work for healing specs no matter the spell. Some confirmation on how this trinket is scripted would be nice as it would save our guild more fights between our dps and healers in the future.

here's a wowhead link http://www.wowhead.com/item=102293/purified-bindings-of-immerseus#comments
apparently it was patched so that healers do not get two amp trinkets, but if it's not working as intended in this server, both healers and dps will be rolling for this. also this trinket does not to drop for healers in personal loot in lfr and is not listed as a healing trinket in the dungeon journal.

0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 31-07-2016, 15:05:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is the proccing condition from immerseus's trinket : https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=146047&&name=item-attacks-proc-intellect

- Successful melee auto attack
- Successful attack by spell with melee damage class
- Successful Ranged auto attack
- Successful Ranged attack by spell with ranged damage class
- Successful Negative spell hit
- Successful Negative Magic spell hit

To my book, a healer is neither a melee damage class or a ranged damage class tho i don't know the meaning of this but if we take a look that the proccing mechanic of the prismatic prison of pride : https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=146315

- Successful Positive Magic spell hit
- Successful do periodic (damage or healing, depending on hit type)

I'm even more confused, i don't think it's good to lay on what the internet says about it but instead try to understand the meaning of this from freakz and maybe with solid proofs we could later fix it accordingly if necessary.

Right now it'll be nice to get help from a staff member or someone who understand this.

0 0

rocknrollray

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 31-07-2016, 16:34:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

- Successful Negative spell hit
- Successful Negative Magic spell hit

these two proccing conditions would mean that all healers would benefit from this trinket. holy shock, smite, jab, lightning bolt, moonfire. every healer has a damaging spell, so really this trinket should drop for healers in personal loot.

0 0

pixcals

[Warlolololock]

(since 05-03-2022 18:18)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 01-08-2016, 10:01:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

http://www.wowhead.com/item=104675/purified-bindings-of-immerseus#comments

If you notice that this trinket should only actually proc for DPS (Since you have the same trinket from sha for healers which actually shouldnt proc for dps) . You can also see on wowhead it actually gives you the class and specialization for which this trinket works . There are lot of discussions on bnet forums but no blue post that can confirm if this should actually proc for healing classes.

0 0

rocknrollray

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-08-2016, 16:24:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ive read that there was a "blue post" from Ghostcrawler on twitter during the ptr that said healing classes would not get the proc. in retail it did not proc for healers.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 16 August 2016 19:02

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 10:54:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x