User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Cooldown reset
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message3558
kizuro

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-03-2017 20:22)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 26-02-2017, 19:22:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: The cooldown of your abilities used in a duel is getting reset. That seems normal but on retail/blizzard after you finish a duel your abilities don't get reset!. This reset leads to many exploits used in game by a variety of players for exemple: on shamans you can use ascendance then type /forfeit your buff will remain and you get your cooldown refreshed you can have 2 bursts. To see a screen shot with an exploiter shaman burst http://imgur.com/n2kyghw
Proof: that the abilities should keep their cooldown even after the end of a duel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06YDdkNF4r4

0 0

carolas2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-02-2022 18:29)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 26-02-2017, 23:05:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ro/-))))))))))) hater 100%.Daca mintea ta bolnava crede ca am facut exploit, te invit la un raid sa ma vezi ,,ce exploiter sunt''.Avand in vedere ca nu ai fost prezent la raid te rog sa nu iti mai bagi coada unde nu iti e locul.Doresti mai multe printuri in care ,,folosesc exploit''?/joke -).Iti aduc toate persoanele de atunci si le intrebi.Incerc sa nu te jignesc, dar avand in vedere ca tu nu accepti faptul ca nu esti primul pe recount(chiar si in burst) ma face sa cred ca esti putin idiot(si donat 589).O zi placuta

Staff message (Denim):

Edit your post in English since WoW forum is international.
+1 warn, off-topic.

0 0

kizuro

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-02-2017, 23:15:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Din cate stiu nu sunt hater, nu vreau sa fiu primul pe recount si sa ne aducem aminte de alte exploituri marca classified ? Hotwish 8m dark shaman cu 3 hero ?
By how much i know i am not hater. i don't want to be first on recount and let's remeber about another classified exploit? Hotwish 8m burst dark shaman with 3 heroes ?

Staff message (Denim):

Last edited by kizuro on 26-02-2017, 23:30:58; edited 1 time in total
0 0

horiacenuse1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-02-2017 22:58)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 26-02-2017, 23:20:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ba cidoy ia gata cu suferintele, cand te laudai tu la aia din unstoppable ca faci raiduri cu Reckless si ca esti prieten bun cu Krematorium, dar tu luasesi kick din guilda dupa 3 zile ca erai praf, acum ai ajuns mare full donat si incepi sa suferi ca ultimul om, sa iti reamintesc de cand erai in Prime si erai ultimu, asa ca ciocu mic nu ai dreptul la nici un comentariu

Staff message (Denim):

+1 warn, off-topic.

0 0

kizuro

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-02-2017, 23:21:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Reckless? am facut full progres in tot cu ei pe tank si nu ma laudam era o realitate eu am facut post la un bug, daca voi suferiti nu este vina mea.
Reckless? I made full tot progress with them on my tank and i wasn't braging about it was reality. I made the post to a bug if you want to suffer it's not my fault

Staff message (Denim):

Last edited by kizuro on 26-02-2017, 23:30:00; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 6 days ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 26-02-2017, 23:25:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Keep posting trashtalk in RO and get punished.

Retired

0 0

kizuro

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-02-2017, 23:26:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am really sorry i will edit those post right now
0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 26-02-2017, 23:44:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, you're half right. I don't think CD reset should be removed, it helps a lot by reducing waiting time especially when you progress in PVE and can't afford multiple raid sessions like my guild and i do. However, i totally agree that it's not legit to be able to keep on-going CD after a duel so if devs can make so that you lose any temporary buffs after a duel ends, it could solve the problem entirely while not hurting people that find benevolent use in this.

But be mindful that this was implemented for PvP players to spam duels in the courtyard in front of Orgrimmar and SW so if you remove that you gonna bring wrath from the pvp community upon your soul.

1 0

DARLYY

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-11-2018 05:45)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 27-02-2017, 05:34:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mai bine ai raporta exploitul acela de la Iron Juggernaut cu mancatul in timpul recountului ca inca am vazut ca il folositi.

Staff message (Denim):

+1 warn, off-topic.

0 0

Vagician

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-12-2018 03:52)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 27-02-2017, 12:02:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cidoy we should expect at this because you did the same when you left Unstoppable (throw shit and say shit about them). You too were abusing an exploit on BM with Multi-Shot (I will not give more details because is reported and repaired) and we didn't start a topic to throw shit at you. If you hate someone go and talk to him, don't eat shit about the guild you left because you made friends there I think(that's what you said). But the TRUE is that you are a GUILD-WHORE. With the first opportunity when we transferred to horde you left the guild and now you throw shit in your old-guild. Denim close this shitopic, please.

If you had something with someone say it face 2 face that's the attitude should have a real man. But I forget you are a kid, not a man.

Cheers!

Sfat: Te rog nu mai manca c***t ca miroase. Nu mai spala rufele in public pentru ca esti penibil.

On-topic about the bug: You can't fix this only by removing cooldown reset from duels and add a new feature to bosses to make them reset cooldowns after a wipe blizzlike.

0 0

kizuro

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-02-2017, 14:21:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is a problem. i never stared to throw so called "shit" on Unstoppable i was always saying the same story about them even when i was in Unstoppable, also if am a guild whore i could transfer my char to horde in the first place and leave classified, but i never thought on leaving Classified i respected the fair guild that once was. The guild that would do anything to make a boss work decent and report the bugs/exploits. About me using the multi shot bug please proof that. I was aware of that bug but Mikiqp/Arrowflight made a bug report about it, so i never had to do it. Also this was a bit of irony and i'm sorry for your reaction which sustain my point of view that the burst was used with exploit. I forget which was the opportunity to leave Classified i really don't know it
0 0

Vagician

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-02-2017, 17:50:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

kizuro wrote:
There is a problem. i never stared to throw so called "shit" on Unstoppable i was always saying the same story about them even when i was in Unstoppable, also if am a guild whore i could transfer my char to horde in the first place and leave classified, but i never thought on leaving Classified i respected the fair guild that once was. The guild that would do anything to make a boss work decent and report the bugs/exploits. About me using the multi shot bug please proof that. I was aware of that bug but Mikiqp/Arrowflight made a bug report about it, so i never had to do it. Also this was a bit of irony and i'm sorry for your reaction which sustain my point of view that the burst was used with exploit. I forget which was the opportunity to leave Classified i really don't know it

Cidoy un recount nu dovedeste nimic, macar daca aveai si tu un video. Decat sa dai un recount doar ca sa arunci cu c****t in Chainfury mai bine iti cresteai un shaman la lvl 90 sau te filmai pe hunter cand dai cd reset si asta era dovada. Burstul ala nu a fost dat cu exploit, probabil ca te ataci ca tu nu ai da burst lafel de mare pe hunter chiar si cu exploit?

Guilda: Nu te mai lega de guilda noastra, daca ai ceva personal cu cineva du-te si vorbeste cu el pe whisper, nu este nevoie sa cersesti atentie pe forum oricum cred ca ai primit prea multa in ultimul timp. Nu te credeam in stare sa te cobori la un nivel atat de jos. Daca tineai asa de mult la guilda cum zici ca ai tinut in postul de mai sus ai fi rezolvat problemele in guilda cu noi nu cu un post pe forum( Dupa cum ti-am zis nu mai spala rufele in public, se pare ca n-ai inteles nimic ). Noi inca am ramas corecti nu ne-am schimbat, tu esti ala schimbat.

Denim decat sa-mi dai warn ca am scris in romana mai bine inchizi topicul.

0 0

kizuro

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-02-2017, 17:54:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You said something funny you are still legit, then how you explain that you got banned for exploits ( some off your players ) if you were legit. Also the post isn't about Chainfury getting banned just a fix

Last edited by kizuro on 27-02-2017, 18:29:00; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Vagician

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-02-2017, 18:08:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok, I will talk in English just because I don't want this post to be deleted. You're locked minded like germans, they think anyone who's from Romania is gypsy and I can't talk with people like you. This server is lucky to have toxic players like you in the community. Live long and stay blessed in Unleashed.I hope there you can reach the fairness you seek. You can check my profile again.

Last edited by Vagician on 27-02-2017, 18:10:43; edited 1 time in total
0 0

kizuro

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-02-2017, 18:09:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don;t understand i just used your words against your action, what is wrong in doing that? I showed you that you are not honest and you get pissed becouse of that ?
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ashcool, 03 March 2017 16:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 07-05-2024, 05:43:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x