User
Pass
2FA

Ryhez banned

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1567
Kathie

[Gládiatør]

(since 28-10-2014 11:33)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 08-03-2014, 16:38:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Why did Hawty get banned? He joined to play a couple of games, lets talk real. Your idea is to run this Freakz.wow just like blizzard did on live. Why would u care if someone named a team that name? I mean, people had like ''Blizzard shit heads'' and were on the top ladders, even tho they didnt get banned. I dont see the logic in this.
0 0

alexthewarrior1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-01-2017 22:19)

Votes: 40

Post Posted: 08-03-2014, 17:59:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i died http://i.imgur.com/RyJIlUR.jpg
0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 08-03-2014, 20:23:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

alexthewarrior1 wrote:
i died http://i.imgur.com/RyJIlUR.jpg

DD:DDD-D:DDD: ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL - - - - - - - - - -

Posturi unite automat, 08-03-2014, 20:23:25

The Truth Has Been Said !!!!!!! Then the leaders got offended -(((((((((((((( so sad and the best thing is that this team name is since month and i had like 5 more team names like this that varies since 4 months until now lol /biggest facepalm -D:D-:DDDD

http://forum.wow-freakz.com/DUPLICATE-Resilience-bug-caused-by-swapping-sets-400-resilience-2-5-pvp-set-issue-t269713.html

posted 07/12/2013 answer - few days ago LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL took you 4 months to react to a major bug then you ban us for naming a team retarded shit server and you don't even know if we named it for freakz or not gg -

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

bordy

[Mentally unStable]

(since 24-06-2017 15:28)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 09-03-2014, 01:59:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

^ Not enough emoticons.

0 0

Ansiedad

[I'm back]

(since 30-12-2022 11:26)

Votes: 56

Post Posted: 09-03-2014, 03:45:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@ bachuss.

Nim

0 0

Kathie

[Gládiatør]

(since 28-10-2014 11:33)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 09-03-2014, 12:13:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Such sadness that we r banned -
0 0

dittopinguin3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-01-2019 02:29)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 09-03-2014, 16:02:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Legendary ban reason. "Hey, these people developed a mind of their own, and started to judge our lack of work for real... Quick, lets shut them u by abusing our powers."
First of all, you assumed that the team name was directed to your server.
Secondly, even if it was... Why wouldn't you take it constructively, and do something about the server itself? Why not FIX THE SERVER SO THAT IT'S NOT SHIT ANYMORE, SO THAT PEOPLE WOULDN'T CALL IT SHIT? But instead LETS BAN THOSE WHO CALL IT SHIT, BECAUSE IT'S EASIER TO BE LAZY, AND WE CAN...
Nah, you're too focused on donations. You'll apply some little fix from time to time, to make people think you're working, when actually you're sitting on your asses, taking donations, and only when there is no more donations, you will actually try to fix some major bug for real, with the goal to attract more donations, ofc.
I'm just saying, Ryhez has a good point about you leading this server, and banning someone for this is just pure unfair from your side. It's exactly what I said earlier, abuse of power.
So someone is playing on your server for such a long time, actively, being part of the community, and then when you just think for a second that he is complaining about your lack of work... Lets throw it all away and just ban him. That's what actually makes this server shit. Not the server itself, the people that have power are who makes it shit. Their laziness, their greed, and ignorance.
Let me tell you something, and this might break your bubble, Shocker, and the rest of your herd... The server is far from perfect.
But let me tell you something else, too... Nobody can actually expect it to be perfect. But we can expect you to work on it, and we do expect results of that work. If you will be offended every time someone points out a flaw... That's not good at all, guys.
But what do you care, there's still people donating, right -? Enjoy your money, you worked so hard for it. I bet it's not easy banning everyone who tell you to improve, my deepest respect to Bacchuss, who was deleting my teams earlier, I admire your moves, you know just how to deal wtih people -

That being said... Now is your turn to tell me that I play here for free, and hence have no right to complain, and ban me, making all that I said loose it's credibility. -

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 09-03-2014, 18:28:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dittopinguin3 wrote:
But we can expect you to work on it, and we do expect results of that work. If you will be offended every time someone points out a flaw... That's not good at all, guys.
banning everyone who tell you to improve
hence have no right to complain

You have the right to complain and you can expect us to work on the bugs (as we're already doing), but you are NOT kindly telling us to improve and you are NOT simply complaining, you're just mocking and insulting our work: "retarded shit work". This says exactly what it says, stop it with the wall of texts and other crap.
You still want to play here? Pay for unban. You don't want to pay? Have fun. Don't open another topic with explanations/whatever, you'll get banned directly on the forums too

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 09 March 2014 16:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 15-05-2024, 06:18:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x