User
Pass
2FA

Surv hunter for 2s why ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message578
steveleo13

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-11-2017 03:17)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 24-12-2016, 12:50:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey i've been playing in freakz for passt 1 year i guess now and i've always mained my hunter which is MM spec and tried bm and surv sometimes. Now that i have started doing arenas and gearing for prideful im wondering why are there so many surv hunters cuz isnt black arrow dispellable ? Also im confused because when i googled it says surv isnt viable for 5.4 pvp in cuz of all the dispells on their major damage black arrow. Im just confused so anyone to clear me up ? -
sorry for my bad english there

0 0

steveleo13

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 25-12-2016, 16:56:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

anyone ? -

Staff message (Ashcool):

Please do not bump fresh topics for no good reason.
Considering most people celebrate Christmas it's perfectly normal to get some delay on forum answers.
Happy Holidays!

0 0

Timur

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2017 09:25)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 26-12-2016, 19:54:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I haven't played on Freakz for well over a year now so there are for sure bugs/differences from retail i'm not aware of, but the situation goes like this.
In 5.4.8 both MM and Surv were really viable in both 3s and 2s, with MM being slightly more popular than surv. The playstyle is kinda different, Surv has overall a bit more sustained damage, while MM excelled in burst comps (thugh cleave, kung fu cleave, jungle) thanks to those randoms 100k Chimeras withhout even popping cooldowns. That's the reason in 2s MM used to be better for double dps comps, while Surv was still really good with healers (Hpala/surv was cancer to face).
I don't know what's the average level of gear currently on the server, but keep in mind that MM hystorically scales a lot with gear, so if you have lowish gear (grievous gear in pridefull season) Survival might perform better.
Then you mentioned that Black Arrow on Freakz is not dispellable, which for sure is beneficial to surv especially in 2s, but even with that MM would still be better in burst comps.

To sum it up, compared to retail here surv might be more popular because there are some bugs/the gear avaliable is not really appropriate to the patch. Also, meta counts a lot, no idea what the most popular comps are in 2s and 3s (jk 3s has always been, is and will always be dead on Freakz).

0 0

steveleo13

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-12-2016, 14:42:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Oh i see thanks for the reply thats all i needed to know ^_^
The highest ilvl now is the end game gear prideful ilvl 550 and yeah seems MM scales well with gear at at ilvl 550 you seem to do crazy burst and about survival it does seem fun to play and safe i would say with all those dots XD hm about black arrow not being dispellable i think ill test it out . Yeah the 3s seems to be dead in freakz (-_- wanted to try 3s more but i guess its down t 2s)
Do you maybe know why 3s is dead here though if i'm not troubling you ? ^_^
Thanks for the reply -

0 0

Timur

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2017 09:25)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 29-12-2016, 22:40:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The reason why 3s is dead is because Freakz is a private server, so the population is low, on peak hours it's a miracle if there are 200 casual pvp players. 95% of them has absolutely no clue on how to play properly, they just play a bit of 2s for the lulz, too much of an hassle to find a 3rd person. And the rare games which for some reason are played on this server are just a bunch of guys stacking in the middle of the map pressing their pve rotation as hard as they can and hoping for the best.

The only private server that had a competitve 3v3 ladder was AT in his golden age, nowadays even retail doesn't have that anymore lol, WoW PvP is a minigame inside of an mmo.

0 0

steveleo13

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-12-2016, 16:17:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hm i get it now but w****** frostwolf mop seems to have 3s going on more than here it seems . like really? 95% players arent good pvpers? zzz i heard there are multi gladiators from retail time playing here in 2s and 3s too XD but oh well nvm i like this server and im sticking here till the end hahahha ty for replies -
0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 30-12-2016, 17:34:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Discussing other servers isn't allowed.
Please refrain from doing so in the future, else I will have to take measures.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ashcool, 30 December 2016 15:34

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 07-05-2024, 20:30:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x