User
Pass
2FA

(WOW51900319) - Disconnect due to Launcher
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message10737
Na1kA

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-09-2019 07:32)

Votes: 4

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 26-02-2019, 20:02:43 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok,I just figured it out and will post the solution I found in case someone has the same Issue.
I found this on official Blizz forums

Quote:
At first: Why are you disconnecting?
It seems to be a new "anti-speedhack-feature" implemented some days ago. Most people with disconnects have also timer-issues. Ingame things are running faster or slower, for example timer, elevators etc.
This happens because of changing CPU-clocks. Obviously WoW is timing things by counting the CPU-clocks and dividing it through the speed.
Now the server realizes that your client does something wrong with timers and assumes you are "speedhacking" and - simply - kicks you out of the game.

Now how to avoid it?
For now your only chance is to prevent your CPU to change the clock. To do so you have to go to your BIOS and look for options like "Intel SpeedStep", "EIST" or other options that cause your CPU to save energy by reducing the clock and deactivate it.

I hope I could help you, good luck -

As it turned out....i had a CPU overclock program on my PC that I have set to push a bit the CPU.I had no problems with other games and programs,but I also had no idea of this method of WoW for detectind speedhacks - a thing i obviously don't use. So I put back the values of the CPU Frequency and Ratio to normal and now i don't get DC anymore.

1 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-02-2019, 14:33:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well then... that's unexpected and really new to me aswell. Never heard of it before.

Good job on figuring it out though, very helpful, will remember this in the future. Thank you very much, Na1kA!

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
1 0

RayCooper

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-10-2019 08:42)

Post Posted: 27-10-2019, 10:32:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I found a guide here which might help to solve the issue WOW51900319.
0 0

RavelKhain

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-12-2019 08:48)

Post Posted: 17-12-2019, 07:24:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

me same too, still always get freeze after copy paste new launcher + delete all 64 name file.

then dunno what to do for avoid that sleep freeze force kickout ?

sadly this server is newest version i never play T_T

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 12:59:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x