User
Pass
2FA

World PVP on / off
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts

World PVP?
On
43%
 43%  [ 728 ]
Off
56%
 56%  [ 929 ]
Total Votes : 1657

Author Message94751
che

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-01-2019 22:13)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 29-05-2015, 16:53:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Drain wrote:
yeah, sometimes "he" will die, sometimes "he" will kill someone else, monstrous consequences, GreyFace.
WHat will the player do? Leave the server? I love the mentality of the pve players, dying in pvp is 100x worse than dying in a raid/dungeon, I shall leave this server forever for this insult.

what if the player doesn't die at all cause he didn't flag himself for pvp? what if he just keeps doing his quests/farming while ignoring someone who's pvp flagged and jumping around him?
what will the pvper do? leave the server? I love the mentality of pvp players, thiking they have the right to gank everyone, regardless if the victims want to pvp or not. and pvpers keep crying while on life support. admins, cut the cord, plox, it's been 2 weeks, stop drain from continuously embarrassing himself with qqing.

3 1

Sylent

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-10-2015 14:40)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 29-05-2015, 17:43:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

World pvp On!

Bãieții mari nu plang - Bitzã
1 2

Drain

[fan nrultimate]

(since 30-04-2020 22:31)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 29-05-2015, 19:11:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

che wrote:
Drain wrote:
yeah, sometimes "he" will die, sometimes "he" will kill someone else, monstrous consequences, GreyFace.
WHat will the player do? Leave the server? I love the mentality of the pve players, dying in pvp is 100x worse than dying in a raid/dungeon, I shall leave this server forever for this insult.

what if the player doesn't die at all cause he didn't flag himself for pvp? what if he just keeps doing his quests/farming while ignoring someone who's pvp flagged and jumping around him?
what will the pvper do? leave the server? I love the mentality of pvp players, thiking they have the right to gank everyone, regardless if the victims want to pvp or not. and pvpers keep crying while on life support. admins, cut the cord, plox, it's been 2 weeks, stop drain from continuously embarrassing himself with qqing.

Well, naturally, if the server is flagged as a PvE server PvP guilds will probably leave. I for one played here since the beginning, and I doubt anyone who did aswell will leave just because of the *** having pvp off. So nice of you to confirm what I was saying tho.

Quote:
Face it, PVEers, this is a lost cause.
Admin will keep this vote open until enough PVPers have created fake accounts and vote to turn PVP on. Then the thread will suddenly be locked and PVP enabled. The mouth-breathers will rejoice and drool all over themselves as the ganking begins.

As for me, I've already left. I found another server where the desires of the many outweigh the psychotic tendencies of the few and PVE will always rule.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

talking about embarrassment and qqing.
the total number of votes doesn't even equal the number of players this server has online in the evening

Last edited by Drain on 29-05-2015, 19:16:26; edited 1 time in total
0 0

wolvenra

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-12-2016 17:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 29-05-2015, 19:12:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Admin will keep this vote open until enough PVPers have created fake accounts and vote to turn PVP on. Then the thread will suddenly be locked and PVP enabled. The mouth-breathers will rejoice and drool all over themselves as the ganking begins.

As for me, I've already left. I found another server where the desires of the many outweigh the psychotic tendencies of the few and PVE will always rule.

3 2

Rep107

[Creep]

(since 10-08-2017 21:37)

Votes: 65

Post Posted: 29-05-2015, 20:20:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

wolvenra wrote:
and PVE will always rule.
-
GL.

1 2

pi4ork

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-02-2022 19:50)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 30-05-2015, 00:15:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sincer cred ca daca se va activa PVP multi jucatori vor pleca eu sunt de parere ca serverul ar trebui sa ramana asa cum e -
2 1

mihai.florin

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-06-2015 16:11)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 30-05-2015, 00:21:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello my friends, i skipped the introduction or other similar threads and 'charged' right in the middle of the action, because this is an interesting subject and i'll try to keep it short.
First of all, i am writing this in English so foreign players can read this easily. We Romanians, i'm sure can handle it.

Yes, i played wow ( starting from bc ), first on a private server ( can't remember the name, don't know if it exists anymore, but i remember it had a low rate and we leveled up slow ). It crashed a lot, had bugs, it wasn't perfect, but we where a couple of friends that joined together, leveled up together, played the game, exploited a bug, got banned, reported the bug ( because they where not aware of it ) and got unbanned ( that gm was a pretty cool guy ), the usual stuff. Then i switched to retail, played a while, stopped, played again after a few expansions, then stopped again.

So, after all this writing my point is: It doesn't matter what the game ( or the server ) is, what it does matter are the players, because they make the game. In my point of view, they are the biggest difference between retail and private servers.
I came here because i was looking for a Romanian wow server, a good server, and almost everywhere i searched i found wowfreakz. Made an account, but after talking to some players, and reading this topic, i was a bit disappointed. Disappointed not that the world pvp is on or off, but because there is no balance between the two. I know balance is hard to obtain, and maybe harder to maintain, but i expected more from a server which i heard is one of the best here.
Even if i personally like pvp more, it doesn't mean i have the right to judge so bad others. Everyone is free to do whatever they want in the game and we all should respect his decision. You can mine copper all day long. But the game needs a little respect between players, and that is the only solution to this problem.
Yes, you can switch on or off different settings, try this, try that. Some will obey, some will not. You can even put a condition to slap the player xxxx% the damage done to another one x levels smaller. That won't stop him killing you instant at the grave yard over and over again, just to break that rule.

Even on retail i encountered different situations ( i remember stranglethorn vale ), some high level players killed me if they where passing by, and if they where helping someone else ( same level as me ) i got killed every time he saw me. Some waved or had no problem, or even helped me kill the elite i was trying so hard to get the loot from. I gave the first blow, and him the last.
I remember raids coming to the city to kill the boss and they were passing us by even if they were camping outside. Every high level was dead, we died only from aoe, being too close.
It's not impossible to play the game as it was made to be, but i repeat, you need 'players' to play with. Killing an equal player the first time it's not necessarily something bad or rude, that's just how the game was developed. But exaggerating is, just the same as killing someone weaker than you. If you think you're the best, then you should play with the best.

Anyway, that was just my point of view. Have a nice day and don't hesitate to reply. Criticism is good, but only if said the in right way.

2 0

che

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-01-2019 22:13)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 30-05-2015, 01:37:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

wolvenra wrote:

if you're new to the server, no harm done to either side but if you're here for some time, it's a dumb move imo. I prefer staying and fighting for my cause.

anyway, gl hf

also, drain, I didn't confirm anything you said. I was simply ridiculing your post.

well, anyway, as far as I see it, it's been 2 weeks, the score is 678-897, nothing more to be added here. if the highly unlikely scenario which wolvenra mentioned happens, it'll be a farce. hope it doesn't come to it.

that being said, I'm done on the topic. bbai

3 1

Victorash

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-06-2015 16:06)

Post Posted: 30-05-2015, 02:20:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Deci ce s-a hotarit ....Se baga pvp-on/off sau la alegere ? -
0 1

Drain

[fan nrultimate]

(since 30-04-2020 22:31)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 30-05-2015, 02:46:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I wasn't expecting you to admit you enjoy it when someone makes you feel like you're bad at this game obviously.
However not everyone enjoys playing this game at "easy difficulty".

I am not sure why you are attacking me tho, I hold nothing personal against your opinion, but even though you talk so much about the consequences (for the server) of wpvp being turned on, the more the interest in pvp decreased for the staff, the more population they lost. Your motives are selfish (for most players who voted no, not just you personally), you don't give a damn about what this server has been, is or will become, you only vote off because you're afraid you'll get slaughtered in-game, and I don't blame you, but you kinda underestimate yourself and overestimate the pvp community; this game is all about playing it with your friends, nobody says you have to do your quests alone if you believe you stand no chance that way. I do not vote yes because I necesarilly NEED to have world pvp on, as much as I enjoyed it in the past, I was only doing it when I wanted footage for my movies (and trust me, there were way more players back then and it was pretty hard to come by)/the random encounters while farming and doing quests. (maybe the ocasional huge sw raid, but the last one I did was in wotlk I think)

However, world pvp has more potential than ganking and stuff, GMs can use it for future world pvp events, especially since 3v3 is dead for eons (again nobody cared to give players the proper motivation), and eventually people will get bored of 2v2ing. Maybe there are no ideas now for events, but ideas come easily when you have players who care about the server and get bored.

For now I believe there must at least be SOME zones with world pvp on (gurubashi/tol'barad come to mind), leave some zones without world pvp, until bugs are fixed, server is more stable, but once it reaches that point, I think it should be turned on, not only because it has nothing to lose, but because it has nothing to gain if it stays without it (imo).

now you can tell me it should be optional but we both know that's bullshit because that's not how a pvp server works, and there's gonna be bugs. this server has nothing to gain from being PvE. It can have all the raids/dungeons and still be PvP, and it's got nothing to lose.

0 1

harabicho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-01-2017 09:50)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 30-05-2015, 11:08:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Come on Freakz make a decision put The WOrld PVP on or off.
1 1

florinpln

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-07-2019 16:41)

Post Posted: 30-05-2015, 14:38:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PVP ON, toți vã aud zicând cã e discriminare dacã e pvp on, cã lumea nu crește, cã cei slabi nu vor mai putea urca sus.
Am început sã joc pe srv ãsta pentru prima datã WOW, pe Cata, era pvp ON. Am învãțat tot ce știu tocmai prin nervi, muncã și grijã nu numai la ce inseamnã PVE dar și PVP.
Deci cine vrea, eu zic cã poate.
Pe lângã asta, e un joc online da? Dacã fac numai RDF și DF mai bine tai netul și mã joc Castelvania.

1 2

Rep107

[Creep]

(since 10-08-2017 21:37)

Votes: 65

Post Posted: 30-05-2015, 15:56:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mihai.florin wrote:
Even on retail i encountered different situations ( i remember stranglethorn vale ), some high level players killed me if they where passing by, and if they where helping someone else ( same level as me ) i got killed every time he saw me. Some waved or had no problem, or even helped me kill the elite i was trying so hard to get the loot from. I gave the first blow, and him the last.
I remember raids coming to the city to kill the boss and they were passing us by even if they were camping outside. Every high level was dead, we died only from aoe, being too close.
It's not impossible to play the game as it was made to be, but i repeat, you need 'players' to play with. Killing an equal player the first time it's not necessarily something bad or rude, that's just how the game was developed. But exaggerating is, just the same as killing someone weaker than you. If you think you're the best, then you should play with the best.

This ^ .

1 1

WolfReager

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2015 09:53)

Votes: 2

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 30-05-2015, 16:43:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

florinpln wrote:
PVP ON, toți vã aud zicând cã e discriminare dacã e pvp on, cã lumea nu crește, cã cei slabi nu vor mai putea urca sus.
Am început sã joc pe srv ãsta pentru prima datã WOW, pe Cata, era pvp ON. Am învãțat tot ce știu tocmai prin nervi, muncã și grijã nu numai la ce inseamnã PVE dar și PVP.
Deci cine vrea, eu zic cã poate.
Pe lângã asta, e un joc online da? Dacã fac numai RDF și DF mai bine tai netul și mã joc Castelvania.

Ai invatat tot ce sti prin nervi? Poate unii nu au chef sa se enerveze pe cativa copii de 10 ani care vin pe un server si sub protectia anonimatului se cred cei mai tari din lume...unii venim acasa obositi si avem chef sa ne distram si sa ne simtim bine si as vrea sa stiu si eu cum te poti simti bine cand vin 2 pe tine cu chef de cearta si nu te lasa in pace cu quest-ul sau ierburile(sau ce naiba au mai zis aia cu pvp on) tale? Si eu am venit tot cand era pvp on si tocmai ca acuma pot vedea cum este in ambele situatii.Atunci cand era celalalt expansion era aproape imposibil sa nu vezi pe cineva de la cealalta factiune cum vine prin mapa in care erai tu si desi il ignorai complet el tot nu avea pace pana cand nu te vedea pe jos...probabil ca sa demostreze ce tare e el dar cand e unu de ilvl 390 cu iteme de pve vs unu de 390 cu iteme pvp nus cu ce te poti lauda dar ma rog...
"cine vrea,eu zic ca poate" ? Uite eu nu vreau pvp on, nu am vrut nici atunci si de cate ori am stat pe jos pentru ca venea cineva de la hoarda care omora si gardienii si pe ceilalti playeri si tot ce mai era pe acolo iar eu fiind ori ilvl mai mic ori full pve ori chiar lvl mic ce puteam face? Eram obligat sa schimb locatia si sa caut alt oras cu action house de exemplu nu?...Atunci nu am avut ocazia sa votez insa acuma o am si spun cu siguranta PVP Off pentru ca stiu cum e cu el on si nu vreau sa mai se intample ca data trecuta.Se pare oricum ca nu sunt singurul de parerea asta,897/600

che wrote:
Drain wrote:

Good point!

2 1

Reallitare

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-06-2015 11:44)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 30-05-2015, 19:27:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Copii invatati cum sa nu mai jucati si poate ne mai vedem dupa:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=1eXBDzKvA6E:

0 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 24 June 2015 21:39

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 15:29:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x