User
Pass
2FA

Guild Recruitment, Applications & Rules - Post your applications here!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35, 36, 37  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message104803
Iron_hill

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-08-2013 08:02)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 09-08-2013, 21:22:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s).
Ironhill, Human, Protection paladin
2)A screenshot or the Armory link.
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Ironhill
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.
ok i am tank.
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them.
i am in C O R E right now.i wanna leave because they are inactive atm and i like guild runs in all difficulty.
another problem is :the guild member dont speak english often.
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.
i am 18 years olds boy.i live in Iran.i play wow most times in my free time or swiming.
i know tanking at all boss just dont know about heroic of Warlord zon'ozz because i dont tried.
i was created new topic instead of post reply i am really sorry.
and also i created 1 post 2 days before but you don't seen that and Carbu answered to next application of mine.

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 11-08-2013, 12:45:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Iron_hill wrote:
1)Character name, race, class and your role(s).
Ironhill, Human, Protection paladin
2)A screenshot or the Armory link.
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Ironhill
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.
ok i am tank.
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them.
i am in C O R E right now.i wanna leave because they are inactive atm and i like guild runs in all difficulty.
another problem is :the guild member dont speak english often.
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.
i am 18 years olds boy.i live in Iran.i play wow most times in my free time or swiming.
i know tanking at all boss just dont know about heroic of Warlord zon'ozz because i dont tried.
i was created new topic instead of post reply i am really sorry.
and also i created 1 post 2 days before but you don't seen that and Carbu answered to next application of mine.

Rejected.

0 0

manoges

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-06-2022 12:33)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 11-08-2013, 14:57:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nickname: Palyway
Race: Human/Male
Role: Retri (Dps)
Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Palyway
3. Screenshot Dps Done On Training Dummy: http://postimg.org/image/sa4rv0s03/
4. My last pve guild was "Wygnani", i was kicked from there for being offline longer than 2 months, Now I'm in funn guild with my friend.
5. My Name is Erik, Im from Lithuania, 18 years old. i love raiding and i decided to join a good PVE guild like ''Whoracle'' since i think that i need what's required, i have a decent amount of raiding experience and ive done alot raids for now i have done 3 first boss in ds and all boses hc on 4.0.3. Im skilled my best dps in raid was about 25-26k for now. cause i have low items.

0 0

beshkeni

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2020 12:29)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 11-08-2013, 18:10:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1 Name : bestshaman
Race : Draenei
Role : Heal

2) armory http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Bestshaman
My Ilvl is 400 Absoulity Full PVE i have many Heroic items !

3) i was always first heal in Black to rule guild , I have Experiance of wow 6 year

I killed at 4.3.4 patch warlod , Hagara , Yorasj , Morchick at 10 heroic
Hagara, Yorsaj , Morchock at 25 Heroic

4) i was in Black to rule , Reaseon all left guild , Then was in Freedom and i was kickd becose of Leaders Cousine told me idiot and i told him too he was baby

5) my name is beqa i am 22 years , i have Killd All bosses at Heroic mode i Need Stabile Guild and i know i can make good work for Whoracle

0 0

Azkh

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2013 19:58)

Post Posted: 11-08-2013, 20:40:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello i would like to join your guild, im an experienced player, i speak english, i've been looking for a new guild because i need flexible raiding time, i am an active player and i am main pve http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Azkh this is my armory, if you have a room for me i'll be happy to join, i have done all bosses in normal, and Morchok Hc, i am a quick learner and i can help a lot. I am Ret Paladin and i am gearing for holy spec. 389 ilvl
0 0

Unfair

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2017 21:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 11-08-2013, 21:55:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

manoges wrote:
Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Palyway
3. Screenshot Dps Done On Training Dummy: http://postimg.org/image/sa4rv0s03/
4. My last pve guild was "Wygnani", i was kicked from there for being offline longer than 2 months, Now I'm in funn guild with my friend.
5. My Name is Erik, Im from Lithuania, 18 years old. i love raiding and i decided to join a good PVE guild like ''Whoracle'' since i think that i need what's required, i have a decent amount of raiding experience and ive done alot raids for now i have done 3 first boss in ds and all boses hc on 4.0.3. Im skilled my best dps in raid was about 25-26k for now. cause i have low items.

Rejected.

Azkh wrote:
Hello i would like to join your guild, im an experienced player, i speak english, i've been looking for a new guild because i need flexible raiding time, i am an active player and i am main pve http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Azkh this is my armory, if you have a room for me i'll be happy to join, i have done all bosses in normal, and Morchok Hc, i am a quick learner and i can help a lot. I am Ret Paladin and i am gearing for holy spec. 389 ilvl

Rejected.

0 0

sanket

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-09-2013 11:40)

Post Posted: 11-08-2013, 22:50:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s):Lycaan,worgen,blood dk,tank
2)A screenshot or the Armory link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Lycaan
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces: screen shot not taken yet
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them: my prvious guild was razer , reason of leaving was very inactive people
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild: my name is sanket,i am frm india,i am 18 yrs old,i do paly wow dota in my free time,killed lich king in woltk in 25hc ,am a fun doing charecter,and would like to join your guild because of quality and fameand i know all tactics of ds normal and hc even of zon'ozz

0 0

beshkeni

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2020 12:29)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 12-08-2013, 18:46:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

my app is Rejected or accepted?
0 0

Gaugis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-05-2016 14:54)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 12-08-2013, 21:17:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s).: Dozerinis, human, paladin, retribution.
2)A screenshot or the Armory link.: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Dozerinis
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces. : http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/4282/3k4p.jpg ,although I don't screen myself in raids I went to dummy to show my dps. I made ~8 million damage and the dps was 38k.
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them.: I was in "Lithuanian Soldiers", the guild disbanded because there was not enough people with raid passion.
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.: My name is Augustas, i'm 15 years old and i'm from one of the Baltic country - Lithuania. On my free time I like to hang out with my friends, I go to the gym and I also play "World of Warcraft" - I play this game for about three years. My raiding experience is not green... Although I started to play Cataclysm only in 4.3.4 so i can't tell much about my Cataclysm raid progress, although i have DS heroic 3/4 boss down (Warlord Zon'ozz left). All other time i played "Wrath of the Lich King". I was raiding a lot there: ICC 10/25 hc all cleared. I play as a paladin for about one and a half years before paladin I was raiding with fire mage but in cataclysm I don't like them. I go both pvp and pve. You can ask Your member Dapowa, I think that he could tell something good about me because we were guild mates in "Lithuanian Soldiers" (as i mentioned my previous guild). I want to join your guild because I think that it will be a perfect guild for high quality raids (that's what I'm searching for). -

0 0

manoges

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-08-2013, 22:21:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Palyway (my item lvl is 390 pve)
3.Screenshot. http://postimg.org/image/hparsjjeh/
4. my previous and last guild was on 4.0.3 patch now guild falled.
5. Im from Lithuania, 18 years old. i love raiding and i decided to join a good PVE guild like ''Whoracle'' since i think that i need what's required, i have a decent amount of raiding experience and ive done alot raids for now i have done all boses in Dragon Soul normal 10/25n

0 0

Ephixa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2016 21:17)

Votes: 10

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 13-08-2013, 02:03:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bro, you got rejected, you are either blind or trying to be smart.

0 0

Onuta

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-12-2018 17:45)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 13-08-2013, 02:05:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ephixa wrote:

/facepalm "smart" rly?

0 0

manoges

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-08-2013, 15:55:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ephixa wrote:

Thank you i was blind sry - -

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 13-08-2013, 20:34:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bestshaman - Rejected.
Lycaan - Rejected, low geared.
Dozerinis - Accepted and this is the last exception for melees.

Only accepting range dps and Tanks now above 390 ilvl.

0 0

shaadowns

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-01-2014 11:36)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 13-08-2013, 22:21:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1) Dreadbring , human , dk dps ( 400ilvl) / tank (401ilvl)
2) http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Dreadbring
3) http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/5741/594v.jpg
4) My previous guild "Lithuanian Soldiers" guild was disbanded because there weren't enough people for raiding.
5)Edgar , I'm from Lithuania , my raiding experience in 4.3.4 mostly i raid ds 10n and 10h killed all bosses except zon'ozz on heroic difficulty because haven't tried yet , in 4.0.6 i raided on genesis realm with guild "Wrath of the gods" currently this guild is disbanded , in wotlk I raided naxx , toc , onyxia and icc on Lithuanian server "Sangreal" , during tbc times i didn't do much raiding .
I'm pretty much skilled with my dk all wotlk and cata dk was my main character .
I would like to join your guild to raid with people that know what they're doing not with some randoms that doesn't know basic stuff.
As i can see you don't need melee dps so i can join as a tank .

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35, 36, 37  Next    

The time now is 26-06-2024, 02:52:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x