User
Pass
2FA

Reasons Why The Realm Merge Will Suck ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message2631
thedkaccount

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2016 16:41)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 11-07-2014, 16:26:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As an exodus player im not really excited about this merge for a few reasons,mostly selfish reasons but meh.

Why do you think the realm merge will suck ?

(Comment on only why u don't like/want it,another post is open for comments about why the merge is good)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5tulYbuYC4
0 0

Gudbror

[I just wasted 20 rep]

(since 22-07-2016 14:53)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 11-07-2014, 16:37:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Reasons Why Do You Have To Create 2 Different Topics With 2 Differect Questions?

Also, Why Do You Have To Write Like This?

0 0

thedkaccount

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2016 16:41)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 11-07-2014, 17:14:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Gudbror wrote:
Reasons Why Do You Have To Create 2 Different Topics With 2 Differect Questions?

Also, Why Do You Have To Write Like This?

thank you for viewing this post, its a shame u couldn't play ball and just give you're reason,but u can always try again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5tulYbuYC4
0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 11-07-2014, 18:53:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I guess the same reasons why Exodus players actually came to Exodus, and not stayed on Genesis/Evolution when the third realm was created - bunch of Romanian language in dungeons/raids. Beside that, atm I can't find anything "game-breaking" bad to mention.

0 0

Domminus

[Far From The Fame]

(since 20-04-2021 10:15)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 11-07-2014, 21:06:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sometime ago was one realm called Evolution, there we played with Romanian players. But our dear Freakz staff use to make new International realm Exodus, so some babys stop to cry and complain on Romanian language, besides for *** sake this is Romanian server. Anyway why will suck hmm coz those babys will start to cry agien.
However in time of 3.3.5a on Evolution we had much more fun and stuff to do together than 4.0.6 and 4.3.4.
It's much more better for each sides if we are one realm.
/Cheers

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 12-07-2014, 12:44:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As I remember, we were quite a minority back on Genesis as foreign community. I suppose Freakz staff didn't consider back then to be international server but only romanian one. As they noticed Freakz is becoming more popular among foreign players they decided in time to create Exodus. I still remember this priceless question of Shocker on global if we want him to create separate realm for us, it was like light at the end of the tunnel.
But back to the topic... as we were playing with majority of romanian players back then it was pretty unwelcome to us (to me at least).
For example if I was in battleground, BH or dungeon run, whole communication between players was based on romanian language, so foreign players were participating totaly on their own. Each time you asked kindly to the leader and rest of players to at least try communicating in english so everyone know what to do and know their place in group you could only see responses like "hahaha... *** you" and then they continued to speak in romanian among themselves.
Do you belive this time it gonna be different? I doubt.

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 12-07-2014, 15:30:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:

It probably won't be different in pug raids/dungeons, but it's a bit different story now that there are whole guilds of non-Romanian speakers.

0 0

Shodan
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-03-2016 14:41)

Votes: 55

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 15-07-2014, 14:45:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:
As I remember, we were quite a minority back on Genesis as foreign community. I suppose Freakz staff didn't consider back then to be international server but only romanian one. As they noticed Freakz is becoming more popular among foreign players they decided in time to create Exodus. I still remember this priceless question of Shocker on global if we want him to create separate realm for us, it was like light at the end of the tunnel.
But back to the topic... as we were playing with majority of romanian players back then it was pretty unwelcome to us (to me at least).
For example if I was in battleground, BH or dungeon run, whole communication between players was based on romanian language, so foreign players were participating totaly on their own. Each time you asked kindly to the leader and rest of players to at least try communicating in english so everyone know what to do and know their place in group you could only see responses like "hahaha... *** you" and then they continued to speak in romanian among themselves.

Maybe they don't speak english ?! Did you think about it ? Most Romanians are very aggresive towards people who know something they don't (english). Yeah i'm from Romania .. Honestly I'd rather speak with you (the ones who speak english) even if english isn't your native language because you seem less retarded than most Romanians. I don't speak english well or atleast that's what my Teacher said . And i bet there are people who didn't study english and aren't from Romania but they still try to communicate in english and i appreciate that !

As an answer for your question .. I totally agree with you . People will still say things like "*** you" or "GTFO" or "SHUT THE *** UP BITCH" because that's their mentality and you can't change that .. Maybe you can but that'll be very hard . So if you see someone saying that just ignore them or report them but i doubt they'll get muted or banned .

Discord (Remix) - Eurobeat Brony

0 0

Domminus

[Far From The Fame]

(since 20-04-2021 10:15)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 15-07-2014, 18:51:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shodan wrote:
And i bet there are people who didn't study english and aren't from Romania but they still try to communicate in english and i appreciate that !
Respect.

0 0

pal0bre

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-06-2020 11:40)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 15-07-2014, 21:33:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I took a few samples in RDF before and after the merge and here is what i found.

Pre-Merge:
I did 5 random dungeons and all of them went fine with minor hiccups.

Post-Merge:
Dungeon 1, Halls of Origination: Nobody bothered to dispel on Anhuur and after about 10 minutes i left.
Dungeon 2, End Time: Everyone stood in front of Murozond and took unnecessary damage.
Dungeon 3, Hour of Twilight: Nobody bothered to dispel on Benedictus and we died.
Dungeon 4 and 5 went fine and nobody said a word during the entire run.

0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 16-07-2014, 09:14:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

of course more population means also more non-skilled players around (as well as skilled ones). I was wiping sometimes before and i am now in Rdfs. The queue is WAY faster now, so +1 from me since the merge.

0 0

Dpool

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2014 03:24)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 17-07-2014, 19:24:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The biggest problem I have seen with this merge, is the amount of people flooding chat with complaints about it.

0 0

oldthings

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2018 20:15)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 20-07-2014, 12:28:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Berna wrote:
of course more population means also more non-skilled players around (as well as skilled ones). I was wiping sometimes before and i am now in Rdfs. The queue is WAY faster now, so +1 from me since the merge.

for me a Exodus player the merge has it`s + but a lot more - !!

why ? 1st of all , after this merge i`v been toled that for the rdf BAG quest i have to wait 12 days !
2nd Genesis had a lot of players but to be fair over 50% of them are so noob , omg i`v seen people with 400 ilvl hitting 3k dps this is not from exodus ! that beying said on EXODUS we use make DS25n with global in 40 min max not 3 hours with 25 players in TEAM SPEAK lolllooool !
3rd romanian language is flooding the server , look in the English chat and see . a lot of players are starting to quit now cuz when you join a raid there they will speak only ro !
. .
. .
. .
Freakz you are pushing away the INTERNATIONAL players !! so yes the players from Exodus are like a bunch of aliens among the Genesis ! ( people cant communicate , play , understand etachother ... )

i will stop playing even if i`m from Romania just because you guys made me wait 12 days for the RDF quest bag and not do shit to FIX it !!!

about the + is YES the market is lower now so is all that IS GOOD HERE !! lower prices !!

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 23-07-2014, 06:58:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

very hard to understand some people
0 0

Needlegunxz

[Dominus Nox]

(since 01-01-2019 21:16)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 23-07-2014, 18:43:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tbh i enjoy romanian global much more than english one:english global is always full of senseless qq and stupidity.maybe romanian one is just the same,but i dont understand it anyway

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 21:51:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x