User
Pass
2FA

So I rolled a tank...
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message2553
spazmo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-12-2015 19:03)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 13-09-2014, 02:56:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I rolled a tank, and I guess I'm not supposed to gear up. At all.
I'm at 354 ilvl, and I queue for random cataclysm hc and all I get is hour of twilight 5 mans, instead of normal hcs since I guess no one queues for them, or they don't work.

The minute I zone into the dungeon, I get flamed and harassed, and so does my friend who had to switch to heals due to queues.
I take too much damage due to gear and he can't keep up due to gear. we manage to kill a couple bosses here and there, but we know we are not ready for these dungeons, and didn't expect to be able to do them. However, we can't do any other dungeons because that's all we get in the dungeon queue.

I have full tanking gear, I'm not running around wearing dps vicious shit, all my stuff is gemmed and some of it is enchanted (having gold problems atm). I don't have any greens or anything, I have all my rep taken care of, have shoulder and helmet enchant, not wearing any shitty greens or anything... Like I put effort into my gear.
I also bought a lot of stuff to make it better, but still I zone into the dungeons that come up and get flamed.

I asked the people that flamed me what I'm supposed to do to get better gear, since they know so well. (some of these people who have criticized me and my friend have worse gear than we do, but we're not talking about them.) They told me to go dps. If all the tanks trying to gear up go dps, who is going to tank? Then they said go pvp... (not even going to talk about that one...)

What the hell am I supposed to do?

0 0

Gudbror

[I just wasted 20 rep]

(since 22-07-2016 14:53)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 13-09-2014, 03:39:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's simple, the freakz community is crap and there is nothing you can do about it.

If i were you i would still go as a tank and if those guys flame you, then tell them to *** off.

What i do find strange is that you always get on HoT dungeons even tho there are at least 5 other dungeons working.

0 0

spazmo

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-09-2014, 03:48:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've been doing dungeons a lot the last couple of days with my friend and that is all we get, the only way we get anything else is if we queue for normal mode dungeons, which we get nothing from aside from the first one of the day afaik.

Also, I expect people on the internet to be assholes anymore, but at the same time they're not wrong because we can't do those dungeons with our gear. I know that and I accept that fact, I want to do something else to get gear. However, like I said the dungeon queue always gives us those dungeons when we're queued for regular cata hcs, and no one does bwd/bot and even if they did ilvl req would be 390 lol...

I just don't know what we're supposed to do, what I'm supposed to do... it's left me feeling pretty helpless and not wanting to play this server anymore, which I know isn't a loss for anyone and I'm not using that as a threat.

I guess my post isn't really going to change anything though, and I'm just venting/qqing/looking for some amazing secret or some shit...

0 0

DisCosmin
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 31-01-2017 09:27)

Votes: 86

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 13-09-2014, 06:45:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just whisper me in game when you see me online, I'll help you farm some rdfs, problem solved.

0 0

Domminus

[Far From The Fame]

(since 20-04-2021 10:15)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 13-09-2014, 08:49:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tank & healer're always in wrong that is nothing strange here. Just find some people who would like to help you like @Worrenn and you have nothing to be afraid.
Good luck with farming rdfs.

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 13-09-2014, 11:10:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I agree it's crap that we can only play 3 dungeons in rhc queue... and problem is not the flaming, it is the kicking.
Enter group.
Ro ?
No.
You have been removed from the group.

0 0

spazmo

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-09-2014, 19:06:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yea I've been kicked a few times as well, but that didn't really bother me like the flaming did. Thanks everyone for responding, I'm almost surprised I didn't get flamed here as well lol. And Worrenn your offer is very much appreciated, but sadly I am horde. -
This has given me a little hope though, so thanks guys.

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 13-09-2014, 22:25:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

That "Go PvP" advice could do you some good believe it or not. Battleground a win-win option, you get Honor win or lose and the result doesn't depend on you keeping aggro and taking less damage than everyone else. You can exchange Honor points for JP (Justice Points) with 7:5 rate (350 Honor for 250 JP, sue me for being lazy and not wanting to calculate a more simple ratio) and try getting some gear with that. I know doing Dungeons is kinda an obvious for getting JP, but it's Freakz, you gotta go with the flow.

0 0

Amore

[Creep]

(since 31-07-2015 03:29)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 13-09-2014, 23:21:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

kicking you for not being ro is bullshit....almost all romanians on this server know that the non romanians are much nicer than your avegere romanian...so i call total bullshit on that
0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

(since 14-06-2019 20:15)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 13-09-2014, 23:46:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

^ And I say it's actually not bullshit. It happens, even though it's not always the case. That's a 389 resto shaman's point of view, being kicked after the "ro" question. As a 398 tank, though, nobody even bothers asking me. See, the thing is internationals don't hate ro players as a whole. They hate the ignorant part which gathers a premade but can't get a *** healer or a tank(for some dumb reason) and goes the RDF way. Then comes the "ro" question and you get kicked in 80% of the cases. Being a person who tanks or heals and has DSn and DShc gear kind of saves your *** from this question. The problem is most romanians think they "own" the server, so to speak, just because they make 75-80% of the population.
Other than that, I have nothing else negative against romanians. Hell, I even live in a city right on your southern border. The outpost itself is like 10 minutes away from my building. We see romanians here almost every other day and 99% of them have a normal atitude. Yes, I know these 99% passing through my town are just a fraction of what lives in Romania. Still, my point stands.

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 14-09-2014, 00:12:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

See, most of romanians that I've met, think that you are required to speak ro cuz it's ''their'' server. ''If you don't speak ro then *** off.'' Bunch of dumb kids.
0 0

spazmo

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-09-2014, 02:05:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Macedo931 wrote:
That "Go PvP" advice could do you some good believe it or not. Battleground a win-win option, you get Honor win or lose and the result doesn't depend on you keeping aggro and taking less damage than everyone else. You can exchange Honor points for JP (Justice Points) with 7:5 rate (350 Honor for 250 JP, sue me for being lazy and not wanting to calculate a more simple ratio) and try getting some gear with that. I know doing Dungeons is kinda an obvious for getting JP, but it's Freakz, you gotta go with the flow.

Yea I understand that that is an option, but I don't really enjoy pvp unless I'm the annoying healer in the back lines. I've been a healer forever, which is why I made the tank, but I really don't want to pvp on this character, and yet I need the gear.

I've actually had an overall better experience today, I even had some groups with well geared dps and healers which were really easy. It was a pain holding aggro sure, but it went quicker than anything I've ever done, and they even wanted to re queue so I got a lot done, it was great.

0 0

Bobins

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-11-2014 01:20)

Post Posted: 15-09-2014, 08:16:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've gone back to my original server (which I won't mention) because of the PvP. Thought I'd rolled on a PvE server here but it turns out to be a PvP server. Played here yesterday, but me and a friend will leave our accounts and focus on our mains eslewhere.

I was unhappy about farming 2 sets of gear here (and for each toon) when I have already done so on my main server, which is a PvP server. My mate was unhappy about the broken dungeons (80+) and decided to leave before raiding, assuming the raids will be broken too.

We'll check back in 6-12 months. Good luck.

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 15-09-2014, 09:57:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bobins wrote:
I've gone back to my original server (which I won't mention) because of the PvP. Thought I'd rolled on a PvE server here but it turns out to be a PvP server. Played here yesterday, but me and a friend will leave our accounts and focus on our mains eslewhere.

I was unhappy about farming 2 sets of gear here (and for each toon) when I have already done so on my main server, which is a PvP server. My mate was unhappy about the broken dungeons (80+) and decided to leave before raiding, assuming the raids will be broken too.

We'll check back in 6-12 months. Good luck.

There's youtube on our raiding. Broken is such a broken word for our raids -

https://www.wow-freakz.com/server_info.php

0 0

Bobins

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-11-2014 01:20)

Post Posted: 15-09-2014, 18:28:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Personally, I like the server. I think you've added some brilliant touches to levelling in particular. I'm sure the other dungeons and bosses would get scripted at some point too. I'll be keeping an eye on these realms in the future to see how things develop.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by mayavin, 03 November 2014 20:53

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 29-04-2024, 05:32:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x