User
Pass
2FA

Dragon Soul: Madness of Deathwing
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message58831
Rairakku

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-06-2017 16:54)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 20-10-2014, 23:55:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Eu l-am postat din alte motive -. Read up
0 0

madau

[the Insane]

(since 11-11-2021 17:01)

Votes: 97

Post Posted: 21-10-2014, 09:21:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tu ai dreptul sa faci ce vrei cu videoul tau, ei ar trebui sa se gandeasca mai bine inainte sa promoveze serverul cu asa ceva. Se vad buggurile usor, multe sunt prea evidente, chiar si pentru cineva care nu a ajuns vreodata la bossul asta si doar a vazut un alt video.
Opinia mea era legata de greseala facuta in promovarea serverului cu un video la un boss cu scriptul asa cum e momentan.
Dar GM's au pus mana pe o jucarie noua acum si mai dureaza pana revin la asta veche -

Vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand,
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.

0 0

Incarnate

[most valuable player]

(since 21-01-2017 00:44)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 21-10-2014, 13:26:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Idk if any of these is reported and I surely ain't scrollin back 15 pages with ro comments so ye.

Blistering Tenticles's melee range being as wide makes it imposible for hunters to attack them unless u move like 10 yards back from the arm's position for otherwise u get the "target too close" message. U should I guess make it as it is at Yor'saj when it comes to the Blisterings, as well as the Arms and even the Corruption cuz if u stand on its side (Corruption's side) u get the "target too close" message.

Also the Blistering Tenticles can be AoEd by Heath strike, Blade Flurry, Multi shot (SV, Improved serpent), Cleave and perhaps a few more abilities which I am not aware of. All of these work for as long as your main target is another Blistering tenticle except for Multi shot, u can Multi shot directly from the Arm and the Tenticles are being dmged by the Improved serpent thingy.

And last but not least - Spellweave. On Freakz u can only see this thing proc from AoE attacks and abilities, which isn't the way it should be working.
"Additionally, Kalecgos imbues your raid with Spellweaver, which causes all attacks to deal 23,000 amount of Arcane damage to enemies within 6 yards."
This is a copy from Icy Veins. See how it says "ALL attacks"?
Because of this bug, specs like subtlety, retribution and even feral and arcane are looking weaker than they are for in the end u see a warrior or fire mage with over 10 million spellweave dmg while these specs above only have like 3 or 4 at max.
There is also a visual bug with this thing where no matter it procing or not, u always see the animation flyin around from your character.

2 0

madau

[the Insane]

Post Posted: 21-10-2014, 14:39:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it's not entirely correct when it comes to spellweave. For me it procs from the bleeds sometimes. It should never proc from melee attacks, only "spell attack" type. Some of the attacks i feel that are not counted as spells (as shred and mangle, for me) so they don't proc - which is wrong.
For the feral in me it's absolutely odd that I do more dmg when i pop the shrooms detonate than if I would do some swipes when the bloods come out. But that's how the spell works. It has 35% proc chance from any spell attack so if you have an ability that attacks infinite targets for any dmg and low resource costs that that's the way to go.
the retri problem @spellweave was present on blizz too, there was no fix so that's the fight where you won't have a pink top in your recount.

0 0

madau

[the Insane]

Post Posted: 22-10-2014, 14:09:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

the visual of the head on phase 2 @25mHC is between the blue and green platform, the target is at his right place.

I didn't feel any fixes in the raid last night, atleast none of the ones posted in the last ~2 weeks on this forum.
I'm only wondering if the devs are aware or not that the fight is not good and still has a lot of bugged mechanics. If they are aware then i'll just wait for the fixes to be done at their pace, otherwise someone should ring a bell.

0 0

ryangg

[Advisor]

(since 09-11-2022 09:46)

Votes: 134

Post Posted: 22-10-2014, 14:22:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

madau wrote:
the visual of the head on phase 2 @25mHC is between the blue and green platform, the target is at his right place.

I didn't feel any fixes in the raid last night, atleast none of the ones posted in the last ~2 weeks on this forum.
I'm only wondering if the devs are aware or not that the fight is not good and still has a lot of bugged mechanics. If they are aware then i'll just wait for the fixes to be done at their pace, otherwise someone should ring a bell.

Madau about spellweave,for example when I played Beast mastery , at the end of the fight I had only 100,000 damage done with it(omg) ,but with survival at the end I had 5 mil damage done...so...how spellweave should proc..or what triggers it to proc?

I've done madness only 8 times since it was live...and in my opinion...any kind of damage over time makes spellweave to trigger

0 0

madau

[the Insane]

Post Posted: 23-10-2014, 11:16:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

well, excepting multishot there's not much to do in an aoe situation to proc spellweave on BM because, as far as i know, no pet attack/abilities should proc spellweave and that's dragging you down on the recount.
Durring the fight you must not had to many opportunities to attack a target with your normal spelltype abilities and another target to be in range for spellweave to proc. It does dmg to any other target within the 6 yards range but NOT to your current target, but i assume that you already know that.
It does say that spellweave should proc only from player's spell-type abilities, with a 35% chance and it doesn't from any white hits or any pet attacks. It does proc from your current target and if there is another target(s) (target2, let's call it that) within 6 yards range from your target than it does dmg to target2. Dots do proc spellweave more often due to the number of ticks they do to the target.
The classes that do high dmg per hit and have a lower number of hits during a fight are in disadvantage, and that's obvious why. So are the classes that have their pets doing a great % of their dmg like hunters or warlocks.
There should be extensive testing on the spellweave because in a raid environment where your purpose is to kill the boss you can't be aware of how it does work. There are some moments that make you wonder about some abilities but it's nothing for sure.

0 0

Incarnate

[most valuable player]

(since 21-01-2017 00:44)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 23-10-2014, 13:09:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Got a chance to play ele on madness hc last night so just adding up that Chain lightning works on the Blistering tenticles, in fact, it works better than anything else and even better if u glyph it for in the end I had more than a million dmg on these over everybody else.
These AoE spells working on the Blisterings should be gettin fixed asap for they make the fight 2x easier than it already is.

1 0

ryangg

[Advisor]

(since 09-11-2022 09:46)

Votes: 134

Post Posted: 23-10-2014, 13:27:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Also multi-shot works -

0 0

madau

[the Insane]

Post Posted: 23-10-2014, 13:35:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

already posted, they already have a long list of aoe spells that work on blisterings and shouldn't.
It would be great to see a first page update with the confirmed/pending bugs so people wouldn't keep on posting them. Being on the 15th page, be sure no one looks back on every page when they see a new bug.

0 0

Nexflame

[Newb Developer]

(since 28-12-2022 15:28)

Votes: 58

Post Posted: 23-10-2014, 15:59:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

madau wrote:
already posted, they already have a long list of aoe spells that work on blisterings and shouldn't.
It would be great to see a first page update with the confirmed/pending bugs so people wouldn't keep on posting them. Being on the 15th page, be sure no one looks back on every page when they see a new bug.

If you would do that, I'll be greatfull (+rep of course)

0 0

madau

[the Insane]

Post Posted: 24-10-2014, 13:26:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

check PM Nexflame.
Also, check the Impale. It seems to fail more than before. Were there any changes to it recently?
I always thought that it was because of the 5% miss chance that any boss has but i'm not sure anymore.
Sometimes it seems that if the whole dmg is absorbed by armor+shields than the 45s debuff isn't applied.

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

(since 15-05-2020 11:48)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 30-10-2014, 00:22:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[FIXED] Phase 2 problems ?

0 0

lavaloare
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 07-05-2016 15:38)

Votes: 36

Post Posted: 09-11-2014, 13:19:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nu stiu daca s-a postat pana acum dar uneori pe hc cand intrii in p2 venind de pe platforma esti practic in interiorul bossului diindu-ti astfel aprope imosibil sa vezi addurile precum Congealing Bloods sau Elementium Terrors.Si dupa cum se stie daca Congealing Bloods sunt batute intr-un interval foarte mic de timp(instant) bossul primeste hp.

1 0

Badtobaco

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-06-2016 11:23)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 21-11-2014, 18:16:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[FIXED] Fall damage when you charge on Mutated Corruption \ Wing and Arm tentacle. --> not fixed
[FIXED] Fixed Timers. --> not fixed
[FIXED] Phase 2 problems --> not fixed, sometimes bloods just spawn and despawn and they heal between 5%-10%
another thing is that when u reach the platform where you dont have timezone anymore and where elementium bolt is not being slowed (it just hits), corruption is not supposed to smash before bolt hits...so, we all stack far away from bolt hitting point to avoid gettin dmged hardly and then BOOM smash hits every1 and we suffer a lot of dmg and bolt hits next second and we are kinda screwed at that point

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15    

The time now is 19-04-2024, 07:42:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x