User
Pass
2FA

Shocker behaviour is disgusting (sometimes)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1465
Timur

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2017 09:25)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 11-07-2015, 17:06:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well well well here we are...just wanna let u all know what happens when you dare to say to Shocker that, despite the efforts and the improvements done, the server still LAGS LIKE ***:

You get a chat ban in the knee.

Now, for *** sake, can you, Shockeru, please stop acting like a complete *** mongoloid retard for a second and listen to you community, instead of negating every sort of negative feedback they give you? Are you as stubborn as a *** horse or what? I already told you countless times, the server still lags for a lot of non Romanian people (maybe even for some romanian one, but i don't know if that's the case), and this makes the gaming experience a lot less enjoyable! This is a FACT, it's not as it used to be when the server was 4.3.4 (and even then it wasn't tht great either), a lot of people are experiencing the same issue, are they all mentally challenged or maybe it's you that shoul change you mind on the topic?

But no, all the time you reply with the same old trolling "Lelelel we cannot fix ur shitty internet, it's you problem, not ours, screw you u little prick" or whatever you answer is, basically the concept it's always this. How many *** times should we, lagging people, tell you that the problem IS NOT OUR *** CONNECTION???

Listen, i'm grateful to you and to the staf for the job u are doing, i know you do it out of passion, i cannot stress it enough. But behaviours like the one you showed me today are totally disrespectful and not profesional. I called you a dumb ***, i shouldn't have and i ipologize for that, but i just lost it this time because for *** *** sake you really seems to not give a flying ***, holy *** shit!! Have i been clear enough?

Listen to you community!! Don't automatically assume that when you receive a negative feedback it's for discrediting you or to merely complain!

inb4 topic immediately deleted.

Staff message (Shpace):

+1 warn, language

1 1

k S k
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 15-01-2016 22:34)

Votes: 55

Post Posted: 11-07-2015, 17:12:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Must Read: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/MUST-READ-t227439.html

WoW zone: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/WoW.Freakz.ro-c23.html

Sartorius wrote:
vreau sa pun inghetata pe tine, cu ulei sa te ung

0 0

AlexstraszaAlla

[Alla bala portocala]

(since 13-03-2020 17:53)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 14-07-2015, 09:13:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I moved your topic, you posted in the wrong section.

0 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

(since 27-08-2022 20:01)

Votes: 245

Post Posted: 14-07-2015, 12:39:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Have you even did a little research ? https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-4696626.html?#4696626
Yeah. He totally neglects the Community. Also, have you even been on 4.0.6? I assume not since a lot, yes A LOT of people, told "please fix that. it will boost up pvp!!". He worked on fixing it, people played it like 1 week and bam. After that everyone ignored the feature because they got their *** kicked by pro players and there was no reward for them.

It's like every player wants items/epics/mounts/tons of damage for just pressing 1-2-3 but the game is not this way. Some parts of it involve more brain activity but I will not deviate from the subject as I already proved my point.

In the end it was an useless feature.

0 0

dzvera

[Maniac]

(since 01-01-2020 19:36)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 14-07-2015, 20:42:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Timur wrote:
and listen to you community

you are the comminity? I am pretty sure the rest of us are not crying lil btchz, who thinks they are special. let me put the next msg on a new line to stress on it:

YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. No one gives a fk about you! Schoker/GMS/staff/the comminity are not your parents and noone is forced to stand your trashy teenage emo bahavior!

If someday you evolve a brain, try to understand that TCP/IP is like a network of communicating dots. your dot is not connected directly to freakz - it goes through bunch of other dots. So if two of those dots communication is kinda slow, it's not the first or the last dot's fault. If you are still following - it's not freakz fault that Bosna and Hercegovina (for example) has a slow internet connection and there is nothing they can do about it. I am from Bulgaria - fewer dots, faster communication: i play with 30-50ms.

1 0

pal0bre

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-06-2020 11:40)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 14-07-2015, 21:09:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This server struggles with 3v3 matchmaking and 5v5 barely exists, how do you expect to get two groups of 10 people?
While I agree that some of their decisions are pretty stupid, but there's nothing that I can do.

PS:
FIX WORLD BOSSES RANDOM LOOT, QUESTS WITH BAGS ARE NOT A REAL SOLUTION.
AND WHY AM I YELLING?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 06 April 2016 06:02

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 04:03:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x