User
Pass
2FA

May 3v3 Tournament - Discussions
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events
Show only staff posts
Author Message18113
Arahanmdrqt

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-02-2017 13:11)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 11-04-2016, 16:58:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

+1 to what noddcrack said
0 0

Yakul

[Battleforged]

(since 24-04-2019 18:25)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 11-04-2016, 18:08:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First I just want to say that I and most likely everyone else understand that you are not obligated to make this or any other tournament/event and that you have to spend your free-time to make those events and it's NOT ok if people are ungrateful *** that qq about rewards all the time. But crying is not same as having a different opinion. So now I want to share my opinion.

3. 50$ in-game + PvP related: mount / tabard = rewards for 3. place in 2v2 tournament from few weeks ago (mount was Malevolent Gladiator's Cloud Serpent).

1. Any PvP Mount + Any PvP Tabard (except Mists of Pandaria seasons) = rewards for 1. place in 3v3 tournament.

As you can see rewards for 3. place in 2v2 are better than 1. place rewards in 3v3. I don't expect to put IRL money as a rewards again, but some in-game $ or some arena titles would help for sure.
I'll be playing Thug Cleave and I don't expect to get any rewards (tbh I'll be happy if I pass 1st round) just to prove that I'm not greedy.

2 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 11-04-2016, 18:20:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

That's exactly what i was trying to explain to the Staff members.3v3 is the bracket that should have the best rewards and you made a mistake adding dope rewards to 2v2 when it's not as entertaining as 3v3 in general.And what Yakul linked (3rd place in 2v2 tourney had better rewards than 1st place in 3v3 tourney).Just take a look how absurd this looks from distance.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
1 0

Evydence

[僧]

(since 15-10-2019 19:05)

Votes: 176

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 11-04-2016, 18:40:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What you guys try to make here it's called in my country "tiganeala".
I don't want to attack anyone or to insult you, but you forgot about that "fun" part from an event, you just want rewards and rewards, big and big. May I remind you about the pvp event on cata? Did they gave you any $$ in account? I don't think so, we can easily put some random mounts and one title, but of course that no one will be happy.
You start to be greedy, and if you continue with that it's more then sure that for next events there will be no $$ as reward, think about what am I say, play for the game, not for the funds.

If you gonna hit the king you're better kill the king

2 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 11-04-2016, 18:59:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

But it was YOU who set up the high standards, you put 50$ in game, 100$ irl, mount and tabard for r1 in 2v2 event so how do you expect us to be okay with just a mount/tabard for 1v1 in 3v3. Every person that has ever played on high rating knows how hard 3s are compared to 2s.
Now treasure hunter is supposed to be FUN event that doesn't require much effort yet you gave $ for it. We are not being greedy its just that most of us are having some common sense. Anyway of course its up to you. You could even put vote points as reward but don't expect quality PvP and many good teams. Goal is to promote Freakz PvP and of course have some fun.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 11-04-2016, 20:09:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes,fun is part of participating in a tournament,but keep in mind PvP tournaments are more into being serious-minded.You guys obviously see these tournaments like an event that people make fun of taking part in like those events that you make all the time(hide n seek,race events,transmog contests,cba thinking of more roleplaying stuff).This tournament is supposed to have some quality,open two browsers and write the exact same topics,but with the difference in rewards,just take a look how your current rewards look like to people that want to join this tourney and checkout how the rewards that you used to add to such tournaments look like,come on man,it just look so unserious.I doubt you'll attract someone from other server to join Freakz with this.Wth happened with you the past 2 weeks,i feel like you always do something wrong on purpose - or you want people to beg you or what?

"I don't think so, we can easily put some random mounts and one title, but of course that no one will be happy. " Can you explain that a bit better?I didn't really understand you.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 11-04-2016, 20:56:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok, i participate for fun, but i think you should at least give some titles. You don t have to give the pandaria r1 titles, u can chose between deadly/furious/relentless/ruthless glad(those aren't owned by anyone). I participate here just for fun, but, after you'll win the event you have to suffer, right? Now, if u don't give any title rewards, how am i suppose to suffer in front of all the randoms who sit all the day in front of spectate?

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 11-04-2016, 23:00:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's a random PvP event, it lasts 3 days, these rewards you mentioned:
Hawtydaboss wrote:
Rewards should look like they always looked.

1st place: Seasonal Rank 1 title + Seasonal Gladiator mount (your choice or player preference,depends on what you decide yourself) perhaps adding funds.
2nd place : Gladiator Title + Seasonal Gladiator mount + less funds
3rd place : Gladiator Title + Seasonal Gladiator mount(perhaps just a gladiator mount or tabard,you could also NOW give only Tabard on own choice as a reward for 3rd place)+ least funds.
are insane, those kind of rewards are only awarded for ARENA SEASONS THAT LAST 3-6+ MONTHS.

Also, the 2v2 event we had with increased rewards was a promotional one, not a random PvP event. We'll have more events in the future (as long as people still want them and don't qq about rewards), some of them will have better rewards, some of them will have rewards like this one.

UPDATE: We'll change the rewards a bit:
1. Previous seasons PvP mount + Previous seasons PvP title + Previous seasons PvP tabard
2. Previous seasons PvP mount + Previous seasons PvP tabard
3. Previous seasons PvP tabard
(previous means <Malevolent and at the player's choice)

This decision is final, so please stop posting about rewards, otherwise your post will get deleted (no, this is no longer you having "a different oppinion" / "communism" / whatever you think about).

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
1 0

Dreadblade

[Maniac]

(since 16-11-2023 18:30)

Votes: 168

Post Posted: 12-04-2016, 02:07:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

How does the idea of being able to change only 1 class (from your default comp) before a match sound to you guys? Some people were complaining that players changed comps at the 2v2 tournament. But this is 3v3, it allows more flexibility. There are some limitations though:

- You can only have 2 alternative classes as replacements.
- You can only change 1 class from your default comp. For example your default comp is Warr / Hunter / Pala and you sign up with Shaman and Druid as alternatives. You can only change Paladin with Shaman OR Hunter with Druid etc.
- You're going to stick with your change until the match is over.
- You can only use the same players from your main team. We cannot reward more than 3 players. If we catch you playing with a different player you'll be disqualified.

1 0

Funkstar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2020 16:36)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 14-04-2016, 16:12:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cant you guys play a game for fun? You guys take it too seriously like its your life.Why you guys want money when you always talking sh**t about events etc..? Give something first and maybe u will deserve the money or any higher reward.
5 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

(since 27-08-2022 20:01)

Votes: 245

Post Posted: 14-04-2016, 18:16:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sumoo wrote:
Im going to ask 1 more time without any " flame" so i hope you won't delete it, i just wanna discuss this subject.
How come rewards difference became so huge between 2 events of same kind just in 3 weeks ?

Because that was more of a promotion/advertise tournament. This is a regular one.

0 0

norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2018 16:58)

Votes: 213

Post Posted: 14-04-2016, 18:34:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What does one know about opportunity cost when they skip school to play wow. Be thankful there are any rewards and all, or that gm's actually bother to set up a separate realm for you to do your pvp. I'm not saying everying's perfect, because it's not, people make mistakes, or they just can not take into consideration every single minimal aspect of an event, like the druid in 2v2. On the other side, I've never seen so much complaint when pve events were taking place. So what's the deal? Is it that important for you to show off with what you've won? Well sure... Congrats for your.. pixels.

Electric Warlock Acid Witch
Legion Guide - Destruction Warlock in PVE
Legion Guide - Restoration Shaman in PVE

0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

Post Posted: 16-04-2016, 17:27:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If the bg event will be held next week, will the 3s event be postponed? @rageless

0 0

Rageless
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 27-01-2022 16:06)

Votes: 255

Post Posted: 16-04-2016, 17:42:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If there are enough teams, yes but with 2 teams atm no, probably canceled if there are not enough teams until 20.
0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

Post Posted: 16-04-2016, 19:41:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rageless wrote:
If there are enough teams, yes but with 2 teams atm no, probably canceled if there are not enough teams until 20.

What s the min teams for the ecent?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by k0s, 15 May 2016 16:55

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 13:02:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x