User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Auction house fee bug.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message772
dittopinguin3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-01-2019 02:29)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 20-06-2016, 11:42:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Normal auction houses (like the one found in Stormwind and Shrine of Seven Stars) should take a 5% fee on items that sell, and neutral ones should take 15%.
So, lets say the initial fee for setting up an item is 9 gold, and you're selling it for 10k, the following should happen:
- You put it up in a normal auction house for your faction, it sells, you should get 9509 gold in the mail after all the fees are applied (the auction house cut, and the returned initial fee).
- You put it up in a neutral auction house, it sells, you should get 8509 gold in the mail after all the fees are applied.
However, on freakz, the auction house always takes a 15% cut, regardless of where you have put your item up.

I do understand that this might be intentional, for whatever reason (intended as a gold sink, or maybe to encourage players to trade (though this wouldn't be a good idea, given the amount of trade scammers...)), but in case this is unintentionally like this, it should be fixed.
I have not provided any screenshot proofs, as this is very easy to actually test. Even with screenshots, you'd have to test it yourselves, anyway, so I didn't bother making any, instead just explained.
I also apologize for my post not being in the proper form, but I couldn't find a way to really fit it in the default form, I hope this will still be read and dealt with. Thank you!

0 0

Moon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-07-2019 19:56)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 08-07-2016, 09:39:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is not a bug. It works as intended.
All auction houses in the game are similar to those in the contested cities (neutral if you prefer).
Why?
Because of larger interaction with players of the opposite faction. So, regardless where you put your items for sale, will be seen by all players from both factions.
This is possible only in neutral auction houses, so all the auction houses in the game are of that type. All take a 15% fee.

0 0

Ventress90

[Assasin]

(since 09-10-2017 00:02)

Votes: 105

Post Posted: 08-07-2016, 13:57:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This change is intended, and there's nothing more to add to what Moon said above.

| The COMPLETE Rogue PvE guide | Legendary Cloak Questline - GUIDE |

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ventress90, 08 July 2016 11:57

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 21:37:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x