User
Pass
2FA

SOO heroic mode
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message5615
magda

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-03-2022 11:16)

Votes: 100

Post Posted: 23-07-2016, 10:51:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

According to this plan https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Mists-of-Pandaria-Current-status-and-Development-Plan-t325944.html we should have first wing on hc. So, shoker, what happened whith this statement : Siege of Orgrimmar raid bosses will be available one by one on normal mode until a wing is completed (first 2 wings have 4 bosses, the other 2 wings have 3 bosses). After a wing is completed, we will enable heroic mode for the whole wing ? When we will see heroic mode of SOO?
1 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 23-07-2016, 10:58:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Seige of Orgrimmar will be released on normal first then heroic .

0 0

magda

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 23-07-2016, 13:28:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

May i ask why something that's been said is another time not respected? Anyway, I hope u are prepared for the depopulation of the server, I dont think best pve guilds will wait 5-6 months for the release of normal mode(best time) and the another 6 months for heroic release . And who do u think will donate to kill some normal mode bosses that can be easily done with flex gear? We understand that u want more money from donation but u can do that by not adding warforge gear yet, as u did in ToT, but give us something to do. My guild already does 4 soo 25n, 8-9 soo 10n, ToT 25 hc&n, ToT 10hc&n in a week and we still have days when there is nothing to do.
1 0

lockherx

[Gladiator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 23-07-2016, 14:23:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I approve, add 4x hc bosses and do a speed run event and so on and so on to make it more interesting... You don't have to worry about the donations, most guilds will gear up only with a dps increase buff, like they did on 4.3.4 . These 4 bosses look pretty much like Ultraxion without an action button (tank&spank ftw) -

Am toate titlurile PvP pe Freakz, am jucat in echipa cu toti Gladiatorii de pe Freakz si impotriva lor. Am fost foarte bun!

Last edited by lockherx on 23-07-2016, 16:56:51; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 23-07-2016, 15:35:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

That pitiful moment when people get bored because there's nothing more to do PvE-wise. Just no, can't agree with this. Wanna make an exodus ? Please do, retail guy would be glad to see your so high level playstyle becoming just another casual way to pass time at 15$ a month.
0 0

beasthuntres

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-07-2018 15:12)

Votes: 37

Post Posted: 23-07-2016, 15:58:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

magda wrote:
May i ask why something that's been said is another time not respected? Anyway, I hope u are prepared for the depopulation of the server, I dont think best pve guilds will wait 5-6 months for the release of normal mode(best time) and the another 6 months for heroic release . And who do u think will donate to kill some normal mode bosses that can be easily done with flex gear? We understand that u want more money from donation but u can do that by not adding warforge gear yet, as u did in ToT, but give us something to do. My guild already does 4 soo 25n, 8-9 soo 10n, ToT 25 hc&n, ToT 10hc&n in a week and we still have days when there is nothing to do.

And.. Simply adding heroic would fix it? Not really. Im on their side for this matter at least.
Adding current bosses on heroic would allow you to overgear the upcoming bosses even faster then at the current rate.
Sure they do have more time to get more money cause of no heroic but then again most of the money comes from the legendary cloaks,trinkets,weapons
I've been playing on this server since 4.0.6 when bosses were getting released once in approx 3-4months to 6months.
They are pumping up bosses in a matter of weeks therefor waiting time for upcoming bosses/heroic mode is a lot less then it used to be.
Adding heroic / making a timer/speed event for those 4 bosses wouldnt fix anything.It would probably even make it worse.
If players decide to leave cause they are not getting their "precious" heroic loot.. Well what should I say.. Pixels ftw?
These 4 bosses are on pretty much same on both heroic and normal. You would feel no difference in terms of a "boss fight"
They are easy. Might aswell keep it like this in order to prevent players overgearing ALL future content then serve all gear on a silver-lined plate.

0 0

Scott

[Maniac]

(since 03-04-2023 21:32)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 24-07-2016, 00:19:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

beasthuntres wrote:
magda wrote:

And.. Simply adding heroic would fix it? Not really. Im on their side for this matter at least.
Adding current bosses on heroic would allow you to overgear the upcoming bosses even faster then at the current rate.
Sure they do have more time to get more money cause of no heroic but then again most of the money comes from the legendary cloaks,trinkets,weapons
I've been playing on this server since 4.0.6 when bosses were getting released once in approx 3-4months to 6months.
They are pumping up bosses in a matter of weeks therefor waiting time for upcoming bosses/heroic mode is a lot less then it used to be.
Adding heroic / making a timer/speed event for those 4 bosses wouldnt fix anything.It would probably even make it worse.
If players decide to leave cause they are not getting their "precious" heroic loot.. Well what should I say.. Pixels ftw?
These 4 bosses are on pretty much same on both heroic and normal. You would feel no difference in terms of a "boss fight"
They are easy. Might aswell keep it like this in order to prevent players overgearing ALL future content then serve all gear on a silver-lined plate.

Do you even have a brain? I already have 7 items from normal mode upgraded to 569 so I can easily have all items upgrade 4/4 before they release heroic so won't we overgear the bosses even harder!?
For hardcore pve players normal mode means nothing, be it retail or Freakz, it's like not releasing arenas for pvp players...
Bad decision, people in my guild already don't show up for 25 normal raid because it has no challenge.

0 0

Frostfang

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2021 12:41)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 24-07-2016, 00:22:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You two are representing 2 different options, and you both state how you will get overgeared for further content. So what exactly would you want? 14/14 heroic tomorrow?

Guardian Druid Tanking Guide

0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 24-07-2016, 00:37:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If Freakz releases heroic for the first 4 bosses, it will delay the release of further bosses in normal mode but also in heroic mode. There's no change in the final schedule, i honestly prefer having 14 different bosses for the flavour rather than 4 bosses (8 versions of each for 10/25 nm and hm) where i would get even more frustrated because it remains the same 4 bosses everytime.

That's what happened with my guilde back then with tot and tot hc (hence explaining why we don't have heroic progress), that's how we nearly disbanded if it wasn't for SoO being released just in time and bringing some motivation back among us.

1 0

beasthuntres

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-07-2018 15:12)

Votes: 37

Post Posted: 24-07-2016, 10:42:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Scott wrote:
beasthuntres wrote:
magda wrote:

Do you even have a brain? I already have 7 items from normal mode upgraded to 569 so I can easily have all items upgrade 4/4 before they release heroic so won't we overgear the bosses even harder!?
For hardcore pve players normal mode means nothing, be it retail or Freakz, it's like not releasing arenas for pvp players...
Bad decision, people in my guild already don't show up for 25 normal raid because it has no challenge.

Well.. my guild is doing freakin 25n's in 16-23players.hardly which one is full. So where is the challenge? Nowhere.
I'd rather prefer if they waited more time and released full normal siege then full heroic rather doing it like this.
Like I've freakin said. Be happy they are pumping up bosses like this instead of waiting 6 freakin months for one.
@ Althea.I'd rather farm throne of thunder for 6more months if I'd see full siege at the end of it.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 25-07-2016, 03:08:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

magda wrote:
Anyway, I hope u are prepared for the depopulation of the server
Oh god, the old "IF YOU DON'T DO AS I SAY YOUR POPULATION WILL DECREASE" drama. That's just retarded.

Regarding not releasing heroic mode yet, some of the players above already mentioned the reasons for not doing that. To be honest, I'm still undecided on what to do, some more feedback on this situation would be appreciated

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

magda

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 25-07-2016, 07:49:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Making Heroic gear unavailable for regular players is not a very popular decision. We can udnerstand that 14 bosses can't be released at once so there will be a lot of waiting for that gear that we want but...ToT had 13 bosses and they was released every 2-3 weeks on normal AND heroic mode and i don't think something changed sience then. The real challenge for pve players is heroic mode and we are some on this server, we want to play. I have been here sinece wotlk too, when 4.0.6 came out there were 5k players, the lack of pve content made them leave. Now you got a great server, I don't think freakz was ever better, you got a plan that worked great, stick to the plan you made!
And please stop talking about overgear....there are a lot of players full warforged gear, what do u say about them, how ballanced is that?
Sience we are talking about personal preferences, I would like to work hard for 2 weeks to kill a new heroic boss rather than doing the normal ones on 3 alts.

0 0

MikiQ22

[Harley Quinn]

(since 27-01-2020 10:28)

Votes: 33

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 25-07-2016, 11:54:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Full normal and then hc is good, in tot we had I believe 5-6 guilds killing ra-den before implementation of phase 3 because there was no time to gear up.

0 0

norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2018 16:58)

Votes: 213

Post Posted: 25-07-2016, 12:20:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There were no more than 5-6 guilds that could clear hc up until ra-den, so idk. It was not ok that people had not even cleared normal mode in tot but had constant heroic progression, on the other hand. I think this way is okay. I'm happy I can at least gear up more than one character as I am porgressing through content. It also gives me time for pvp and other casual stuff. You don't know how to enjoy this game if you're obsessed with nothing but raids.

Electric Warlock Acid Witch
Legion Guide - Destruction Warlock in PVE
Legion Guide - Restoration Shaman in PVE

2 0

magda

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 25-07-2016, 17:39:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's funny how only donated people come here to say that they are happy "progresing through content" with bis gear and say that WE should wait for another year for that gear! Sience this decision does not affect you, you should not comment on this one. Or you like to be a little God of the recount sience there are a few people that can compete with warforged gear...
As for the Ra-den, it was the staff decision to get to phase 3 that early and sience we got here we would like to have it all, not just some teasing for the gear we could get from wow shop....or that was the whole point of this decision?
Freakz had allways relesed bosses on normal and heroic mode, there was no problem even if we had 1 boss in 6 months, why would u change that?

Last edited by magda on 25-07-2016, 18:15:01; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 30 October 2016 07:30

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 14:40:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x