User
Pass
2FA

PvP Only Server
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message3509
Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 17-11-2016, 17:27:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I haven't given any opinions for long long time,but this really took my attention.Basically devs gotta focus on important spell fixes,but sadly,we need PvP devs so they know exactly how pvp works and which spell to look more into like temp shield,remove *** combat rogues from pvp,the server overall doesn't have retail feels..I mean shadow priest is nearly useless,hunters die way too easy,mages doesn't have temp shield,shockwave dmg on warriors is shit & a lot more things...Oh i forgot the almighty ele procs - Making this PvP realm will first need to really look into these important spells and game mechanics.However,i'm really FOR the opening of such realm.

Btw deep there is no need for such showoff for real...

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

prashanth123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-08-2018 16:47)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 18-11-2016, 07:15:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Although the idea seems good , i personally see a few aftermath effect on pve in current realm :
1 . Idea of another realm clearly contradicts the server population.. Perhaps it could even dilute the current population..( Sometimes, when i log in morning and noon, server "feels"empty : International level isnt achieved fully - long way to go ) !
2 . Mop allows PVP offset gears in PVE as some sort of starter gears before SOO gears .. Another PVP- only realm will affect BGs and arenas in current realm forcing EVERYONE in here to do only PVE...( And y'äll know how a bg filled with only pve players..Top kek )

But interestingly like OP pointed out, it could attract some new players looking for instant 90 casual / hardcore pvp pew pew time..But im more concerned about the effect it may have on the current realm especially on its pve players who rely and ride upon pvp players to get the 522 off set gears...

Just my point of view...

This idea will work only after we have enough population and enough population caused lag demanding a new realm...atm, i just dont see how a new realm would work.....

0 0

Ideepyou

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-05-2020 13:14)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 18-11-2016, 15:05:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nothing stops the pvers to queue arenas u know.

PvP Wise the server is almost dead sadly in first place , that realm can only help rather than do damage. Hence you send those people who are here just for the PvP aspect of the game to that server which would be PvP dedicated , and you leave those who like to PvE and enjoy a blizzlike game on the current realm.

They can still play arenas none would stop them , the server would only upgrade freakz quality , tho the way i got it in my mind doubt we'll ever see a server like this , people just don't know how to setup this type of servers sadly.

I'm the guy nobody likes
1 0

prashanth123

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-11-2016, 08:18:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

But you said it yourself...PVP is almost dead in here... With all due respects, Is it necessary to open another realm in hopes of reviving something that is already dead when there is tons of possiblities of making PVE outshine any other private mop out there?
Although somewhere in my mind, it does run that it might even work and pvp can shine once more...But like you pointed out , the new pvp realm if at all will be opened, it has to be done with all that care and caution not to under-do or over-do it...

P.S: I myself migrated from w****** along with atleast 2 to 3 dozen more friends only because of Freakz PVE quality and all those who migrated to here from other servers are satisfied with PVE content and the way DEVs fix bugs based on priorities.... I wouldnot recommend DEVs to be assigned on a new realm just to revive pvp when there is so much potential on PVE...but nevertheless, instant 90 pvp-only realm will allow most of us to play other classes and enjoy...

This decision is a gamble need to though out based on resources at Shocker's dispose..!!!

Another suggestion would be , Frostfangz can host more PVP related events instead of hide and seek and make him "PVP Spirit-healer"...Hehe!

0 0

Frostfang

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2021 12:41)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 19-11-2016, 21:17:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I cant even gather enough people for simple premade bg event. We've tried big events, didnt work aswell. Any suggestion would be good.

Guardian Druid Tanking Guide

0 0

Ideepyou

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-05-2020 13:14)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 19-11-2016, 22:30:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Opening an insta 90 pvp realm opens a door for new people to come play the game which would raise the population of the server in general.

There's dozens of people asking me what im doing and when I tell them im chilling here they are willing to come but they cba lvl and then wait WEEKS to get geared , or decent geared even.

Having some1 who gets over 1k views when he regulary streams and theres no big pve streamers on or ppl like sodappopin , streaming and advertising your server is bad I guess. Just sayin.

I'm the guy nobody likes
0 0

prashanth123

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-11-2016, 06:57:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Frostfang wrote:
I cant even gather enough people for simple premade bg event. We've tried big events, didnt work aswell. Any suggestion would be good.

Thats the sad part of PVP here in mop...Blizz shouldnt have revamped wotlk pvp gear style that needed rating...

@Frostfangz its just my opinion - maybe people are reluctant on the events because of the rewards maybe? Since they can just vote and get the rewards easily most are least bothered.....And Since people are interested in PVE a lot, using pve elements for rewards in ur events might work....Like for example , Valor points or Conquest points...Now, any player would love those free points...Worth the try?

1 0

but#pglist
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 05-11-2020 18:35)

Votes: 171

Post Posted: 25-11-2016, 23:49:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Being a separate realm it wouldn't have anything to do with our main "blizzlike" goal.

However, we need to see the interest in this

you can start a pool with important sign so people can enter and vote like you did with the world pvp on/off.

Reputatie aproape moca -

R.I.P Abis

11.05.2014-27.12.2017

0 0

Frostfang

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2021 12:41)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 26-11-2016, 19:26:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Polls are usually a bad move. It can only start a verbal fight between people. Also people dont know what they want until you show/give it to them.

Guardian Druid Tanking Guide

0 0

freakzy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-08-2017 06:53)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 12-01-2017, 20:06:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ye i would like that too but it would be nice if raids would work in that too...pvp and pve just saying
0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 12-01-2017, 20:58:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you meet players reluctant to get a character to level 90 just because they don't want to get through that boring phase then they'll never find the motivation to get through any other phases. I'm not into pvp really, i only know the mainstream guys like Swyfty or Rekful, those guy had to level their dude to get to the actual stuff.

The reason why pvp NEVER works on private servers is related to the dedication and investment people from retail demonstrates, these guys are good and there's a lot of them because they have actual goals and the fact that you have to pay litterally puts you in a mindset that will force you to get better to make that money spent WORTH.

And i'm guilty as much as any other pve players for the current state of pvp, pve playerbase is so much higher than its pvp counterpart that they actually should contribute to boosting pvp players out of the "average zone".

Note that i'm not against anything that couldn boost pvp but this cannot and will never come from anything the staff can do. See them as chemists, no matter (hehelolxd) what they do they can't create matter out of thin air but can just transform it.

Last edited by Magnus06 on 12-01-2017, 21:00:50; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-01-2017, 21:00:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Splitting playerbase on two realms that support the very same expansion? Well that's a total non-sense. Not to mention that it's not Blizzlike at all.
I don't see this done in the near future.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 03 February 2017 05:15

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 29-04-2024, 08:15:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x