User
Pass
2FA

Wiping all Seasonal Rewards
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message8126
Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 24-02-2017, 18:10:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@saturnfever what exactly you didn't understand from my posts? -

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

(since 01-02-2018 23:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 24-02-2017, 18:18:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Neversac wrote:
it would be a good idea, but only for rahun's partners who got their title carried by hacks and exploits (point Cbalife) - And not only delete Rahun and Rahun's partners titles but some players obtained their title by deleting the character and renaming another char and requested the gladiator title on the second char (in lost titles topic) so they can have gladiator on multiple chars - Cronox , Rahun, kindredz .

It's funny because you are complaining about that and yet you wintraded to get rate.
Spoiler:

1 0

Neversac
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 01-03-2017 20:14)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 28-02-2017, 03:40:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

wafty , imi bag pulain toata ma-ta si ma pis pe tine de gunoi prost, unde morti tai ma bagi pe mine ca am facut wintrade? ca imi bag **** in ma-ta de bulangiu ratat ,. nu mai fii olog si prost si ma confunda cu darkness ca nu iti sta bine asa ratat

Update @ 28-02-2017, 03:40:03

hmm . you are a *** retard , go *** yourself ***! YOU ARE *** !

Update @ 28-02-2017, 03:40:23

hmm . you are a *** retard , go *** yourself ***! YOU ARE *** !

Staff message (Ashcool):

+1 warn insults

0 0

Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

(since 01-02-2018 23:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 28-02-2017, 10:05:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Neversac
Too bad I don't understand your language, but looking at how repetitive you are with "ratat" and "bagi" seems like I don't miss anything that important.And it's all true that you wintrade if you flame me so much LUL.I don't understand why you decided to insult me in romanian and then in english rofl.Pathetic.By the way, you can take some example from Darcknnes: He skips school to wintrade(of course it ends up with him getting banned) and yet he doesn't look that much retarded like you.

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 28-02-2017, 18:06:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

For now we won't proceed with wiping arena titles, however we MIGHT reconsider that decision once Arena Season ends.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 08-03-2017, 23:34:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This suggestion is pretty much double edged sword, it can turn out to be rly good or real fkin bad. Some people will instantly quit after they lose the only thing that was keeping them in game while some people will be more motivated to play in order to become one of the first peepz with glad tittles. However i think this won't help at all. Root of this problem comes from Freakz decision making. Some people are stubborn and instead of listening to majority of community combined with experience players they just choose option that requires less effort in some situations.
I do agree that there are too many gladiators and majority of them is not worth of those tittles but what do you expect after all the mess that legendary gems sitation is tyranicall season has made. Even tho majority of players and hardcore pvp players wanted Legendary meta gems disabled freakz still decided to keep them just so they can earn some extra $. Everyone who played on freakz since Mop came here knows how many people quited during tyranical season simply because more skilled player would lose to less skilled player that has legendary meta. Another disgrace for PvP sitation is that last 3 seasons people are getting r1 tittles with around 100 games played in total and 2k rating, thats a joke. Not to mention that r1 tittle will be given to the player in top 3 that hasnt played 3s for like 2 months almost . Btw im not targeting any players, just talking in general.
When i suggested that rewards shouldn't be given after such innactive seasons, it got ignored but it was understandable. Recently i have suggested making 3v3 tournament because so that people could play without WPE abusers, low rated alt snipes, comp changers , pve items ( lately many agility classes are donating for PVE trinket which reduces CD on major cooldowns etc rogues having 30 sec cd on killing spree) and so on but it just got ignored because its much easier to type couple of commands, give out rewards and start new season instead of waisting couple of hours on tourney.
After all i dont expect many things to change right now because we don't have ANY PvP gm's and some core PvP bugs are being fixed only after player does 99% work. Right now affliction warlocks, unholy dks, mages, ww monks are a fkin mess but nobody gives a fk cuz gms are asking for proofs and players maining classes mentioned above just choose not to report their class positive bugs so they can keep raping everything with satisfaction.
Last Gm that gave a fk about PvP was Dreadblad because he would spend hours on some classes just trying out things until he finds a bug.
EDIT: Its even more worrying knowing that some players will switch to legion when it goes live which means even less activity on mop
Sorry if misstyped something but just said whats on my mind in hurry.

4 0

smashy7

[Gladiator]

(since 05-04-2019 22:37)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 08-03-2017, 23:55:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Couldn't agree more @Freak
Top 3 Ladder is the same last time i check in 11 October 2016 from Ibiza which is pathetic.

Retail Armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Smash%C3%BD/achievement#95:165
Twitch Channel - http://www.twitch.tv/smashy46
Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0anp75oOZh8s4fJLBKfL-Q
<-------- Xwow Tbc Warrior
2 0

keydenx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-09-2017 21:45)

Post Posted: 09-03-2017, 00:53:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Why can´t the staff just put this catchup cap into the server so new Players would have the chance to compete with the other players on the server instead of months of grinding.

You will never have any better Arena conditions if not "NEW PLAYERS" come and with that your very attractive to every Player that liked 5.4.8 mop arenas.

The 3vs3 Bracket is Dead because there aren´t enough 550 Players to compete there and thats just a fact.

2 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 09-03-2017, 12:58:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Sumoo That's pretty much almost the same i think..I don't find any point of farming rating here anymore,i'm already playing on another server where i got shit to do and fight for.Yesterday i logged for 1st time in 2 weeks and of course the same shit as always...10 people with gladiator titles @spectate npc watching how 2 teams fight,after the 1st game i spectated the team that lost just stopped queing.I kinda hoped that they would wipe everything,but it's just the Pve mindset as always,so i just quit this server,there's no point of wasting my time completely here fighting for things are has no value at all.Same happened with A-T cata realm end-2014 ,since then people were tryharding as fk to get titles then they showoff like they achieved something valuable,come on man...There was a mage named Lezba that was like 1.7 rated in soloq with more than 2k total games played in a single season (lockher style ,5k+)and a year later,he's in the top of the ladders :\ I expect in like 1 year if this server is still alive,Iedul to get r1 glad srsly.

0 0

Kindredz

[lf 3v3]

(since 30-05-2022 19:24)

Post Posted: 09-03-2017, 13:57:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

wiping titles is the best idea because they will start to play 3s for their titles back

btw in elwynn forest is snowing -

1 0

rikymaru94

[:: A leGenD AlivE::]

(since 10-12-2019 12:35)

Votes: 69

Post Posted: 09-03-2017, 14:34:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

''its a good idea'' ''reset all pvp titles'' obv u want it because all u have is duelist title or challenger.If u'll wipe all pvp titles then for that have we played ??? i'd better go and play pve because there u can't wipe it. i'm up for deleting pvp titles from those players who stoped playing or they'r just loggin and stayin afk in elwyn. IF U'R INCACTIVE THEN U'R PVP TITLE WILL GET DELETED. izi

Update @ 09-03-2017, 14:34:23

Kindredz wrote:
wiping titles is the best idea because they will start to play 3s for their titles back

how am i gonna play for the merciless gladiator or vengeful title ???

""Îmi cunosc limitele. Dar pur ºi simplu le ignor."

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 09-03-2017, 16:15:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rikymaru94 wrote:
''its a good idea'' ''reset all pvp titles'' obv u want it because all u have is duelist title or challenger.If u'll wipe all pvp titles then for that have we played ??? i'd better go and play pve because there u can't wipe it. i'm up for deleting pvp titles from those players who stoped playing or they'r just loggin and stayin afk in elwyn. IF U'R INCACTIVE THEN U'R PVP TITLE WILL GET DELETED. izi

Update @ 09-03-2017, 14:34:23

Kindredz wrote:

how am i gonna play for the merciless gladiator or vengeful title ???

Staff message (Ashcool):

Single emoticon post
+1 warn

0 1

NoNameGlad

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2019 18:02)

Post Posted: 14-03-2017, 17:00:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

smashy7 wrote:
Couldn't agree more @Freak
Top 3 Ladder is the same last time i check in 11 October 2016 from Ibiza which is pathetic.

Lol what ? -

Anyway: On the bright side deleting pvp tiles is ok-ISH. On the other hand, really ? I mean i'm ok with deleteting gladiator / rival / challenger / duelist titles but R1 titles should stay.

BR.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 22:11:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x