User
Pass
2FA

Some concerns about your decisions regarding some blizzlike stuff
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message9192
Spamgol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-08-2017 21:16)

Post Posted: 23-03-2017, 20:01:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Question regarding Artifact Knowledge
Along with 7.1.5, players have the possibility to buy up to 15 Research Notes with resources (1 note = 500 resources). Will this be implemented on Freakz? If yes, the question is when.

0 0

IzzyCelRau

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-04-2021 19:15)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 23-03-2017, 21:00:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

wall text for the brain damaged, go to sleep idiot

Staff message (Ashcool):

Offtopic/insults
+1 warn

0 0

Victoor

[Curious & Creative]

(since 16-02-2022 20:35)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 07-04-2017, 11:20:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Another point is that 7.1.5 is designed so people already have at least 35 traits (you can check the changelog and stuff), Starting the 7.0.0 grind in 7.1.5 will be a pain in the ***, considering the talent choices that were the best in 7.0.0 are crap in 7.1.5, and the new ones require some gear and traits.
0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 07-04-2017, 21:16:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We might consider some catch up mechanics, however we don't have any official decision on that matter.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

tweek4220

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-09-2017 16:46)

Post Posted: 12-04-2017, 10:39:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Victoor i've got a lot of retail exp. and i really do understand where you are coming from, but i do not agree with you. If they just implement the blizzlike mechanics, that was there in 7.1.5 at the start, they will have more than enough "help" for the AK system, to not make it take ages, if they implement vendor mechanic, you could get AK 15 with just farming rescourcess, this alone would leave you with only 10 AK left for the cap. 10 is 50 days, without the time catch-up, and the time for AK was not 2½ days, it was dependent on how far behind you were, the retail timer for 1 AK was 5 days, and after 1 month it got bumped down to 4 days if fairly behind. so with this in mind, it would take you 50 days to gain the CAP of the patch, and with the content that will be out, from what i've read, 3 EN bosses on 1 difficulty, limit amount of dungeons, it is not that unfair to have people "grinding" 50 days for capping their AK.

just remember this is a private server, things went really fast with patches in retail, they wont have the same content release here - so a bit of room between you and a cap, gives you something to do, as long as players are relative equal in their options to get these things, i'm fine with that, gives me something to do

(Retail exp. 12 years of playing on retail, top PvE guilds world for multiple exspansions, Legion: Top 100@EU mythic+ score, Worlds first CoS+10 clear,) and no this mean nothing really, but you did ask about retail exp.

0 0

Victoor

[Curious & Creative]

(since 16-02-2022 20:35)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 12-04-2017, 13:47:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tweek4220 wrote:
Victoor i've got a lot of retail exp. and i really do understand where you are coming from, but i do not agree with you. If they just implement the blizzlike mechanics, that was there in 7.1.5 at the start, they will have more than enough "help" for the AK system, to not make it take ages, if they implement vendor mechanic, you could get AK 15 with just farming rescourcess, this alone would leave you with only 10 AK left for the cap. 10 is 50 days, without the time catch-up, and the time for AK was not 2½ days, it was dependent on how far behind you were, the retail timer for 1 AK was 5 days, and after 1 month it got bumped down to 4 days if fairly behind. so with this in mind, it would take you 50 days to gain the CAP of the patch, and with the content that will be out, from what i've read, 3 EN bosses on 1 difficulty, limit amount of dungeons, it is not that unfair to have people "grinding" 50 days for capping their AK.

just remember this is a private server, things went really fast with patches in retail, they wont have the same content release here - so a bit of room between you and a cap, gives you something to do, as long as players are relative equal in their options to get these things, i'm fine with that, gives me something to do

(Retail exp. 12 years of playing on retail, top PvE guilds world for multiple exspansions, Legion: Top 100@EU mythic+ score, Worlds first CoS+10 clear,) and no this mean nothing really, but you did ask about retail exp.

Yeah the 7.1.5 catch up is alright with the resources, at first I thought they wanna start as it was in 7.0

0 0

Darknature

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-06-2018 14:04)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 17-04-2017, 12:45:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

if they can add pvp template in duel , world pvp , arena and randon battle ground and increase artifact power and xp rate to 5%
0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 19-04-2017, 06:12:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Darknature wrote:
if they can add pvp template in duel , world pvp , arena and randon battle ground and increase artifact power and xp rate to 5%

Exp rates and artifact power catch-up mechanics were already discussed and our decisions are public.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

rexavalia

[Fake]

(since 12-09-2017 20:47)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 02-05-2017, 11:23:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Victoor wrote:
Kyrax wrote:
"nobody wants the vanilla super slow experience, trust me" what? I'm sorry to tell you, but just because you do not want that does not mean that nobody wants.

Mate, I do not contest blizzlike grinding, but you forget the fact that freakz will not be blizzlike when it comes to this grinding, I already mentioned we will miss a lot of artifact power grinding sources for some time, i.e raids, mythic+ (yeah I know they are implemented, but it will take time to script every dungeon at first) , those are the most important ones and we will not have a retail launch @ this. Do you understand now?

My point is that I am concerned about this, I'll be okay if the grinding is blizzlike as long as we have the resources , but at start we won't and we will loose feet when bosses are added and so on.

An Idea came up into my mind until we have the PvE sorted out : shocker could add some week-end days feature , like double the artifact power gain throughout the week-end days, or set some preferred days for this, could be a great feature to be honest.

Well said,
Dungeons, Raids, World Quests, PVP and the Number of players are not Blizzlike so AP grinding shouldn't be Blizzlike either
Dungeons = Direct AP rewards from Bosses
Raids = Direct AP rewards from Bosses
World Quests = Direct AP rewards (some of'em are bugged)
PVP = Legion is not balanced itself, and now that we are on a private server ... for some classes that are not fixed it may be too hard for them to farm AP
Number of players = you may wonder how that affects AP grinding, let me give you some examples:
more players -> more battlegrounds start -> more AP
more players -> more dungeons -> more AP
more players -> more Raids -> more AP
the number of players really affects the AP grinding, wow is a multiplayer game and the game becomes unplayable without enough players
I hope that lightens things up a little bit for devs

and for those that like Grinding: not everyone has that much free time to put in that... and some people want to do other stuff like: farming transmogs, farming Toys, farming heirlooms, Fishing, making some gold etc.
Also there's no point in making the game blizzlike because it's kind of impossible
it should freakzlike:
Bugs fixed
Custom rates
Donations
and the most important part: Enjoyable

I hope devs take this post seriously, it may give them a new idea on how to operate the server

"Don't waste time on idiots, unless you're an idiot"
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by k0s, 18 March 2017 13:03

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

The time now is 25-04-2024, 13:35:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x