User
Pass
2FA

Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash

Should there be an i90 PvP realm?
Yes / if they can manage to keep both realms healthy and stable, why not
61%
 61%  [ 109 ]
No (explain?)
32%
 32%  [ 58 ]
Maybe (explain?)
5%
 5%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 177

Author Message57514
lockherx

[Gladiator]

(since 07-03-2024 12:27)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 20:20:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Instant 90 for new characters on this realm with full tyrannical starter gear is the best idea.

I can+t see the point for an extra realm.

Full Tyrannical Starter Gear , Why ? Easy farm Bgs 2-3 days and you,ve got your grievous gear.

Am toate titlurile PvP pe Freakz, am jucat in echipa cu toti Gladiatorii de pe Freakz si impotriva lor. Am fost foarte bun!

0 0

Repitchx
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 10-07-2018 16:43)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 20:51:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

lockherx wrote:
Instant 90 for new characters on this realm with full tyrannical starter gear is the best idea.

Full Tyrannical Starter Gear , Why ? Easy farm Bgs 2-3 days and you,ve got your grievous gear.

Because people are not interested in leveling and playing on blizzlike servers...

0 0

lockherx

[Gladiator]

(since 07-03-2024 12:27)

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 21:21:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Repitchx wrote:
lockherx wrote:

Because people are not interested in leveling and playing on blizzlike servers...

Implement on same realm.

Am toate titlurile PvP pe Freakz, am jucat in echipa cu toti Gladiatorii de pe Freakz si impotriva lor. Am fost foarte bun!

0 0

Repitchx
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 21:22:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

lockherx wrote:
Repitchx wrote:
lockherx wrote:

Implement on same realm.

Sure, but don't think others will agree with that. Just make this realm come true and watch people join...

1 0

Yakul

[Battleforged]

(since 24-04-2019 18:25)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 01-07-2017, 21:27:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If this does happen, I'll come back. It's Saturday 9pm (10pm ro time) and MoP realm has 498ppl online. The only problem is that what you are suggesting is basically same server as P********, but P******** has better scripted classes. On Freakz some classes/specs are bugged since forever *cough* dk *cough*. Until you fix at least most of them, there's no point in opening this realm.
I'm not bashing freakz, but like Sumoo said, it's the truth. Good luck.

I voted yes.

0 0

Repitchx
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 01-07-2017, 21:29:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yakul wrote:
If this does happen, I'll come back. It's Saturday 9pm (10pm ro time) and MoP realm has 498ppl online. The only problem is that what you are suggesting is basically same server as P********, but P******** has better scripted classes. On Freakz some classes/specs are bugged since forever *cough* dk *cough*. Until you fix at least most of them, there's no point in opening this realm.
I'm not bashing freakz, but like Sumoo said, it's the truth. Good luck.

I voted yes.

I highly doubt that P******** got better scripts. It's utterly garbage. Cross kills it and you don't have spell queue system, WHICH IS 10/10

Freakz will be way better if they do this. -

I'm not going the same path as panda. Yeah, they got some nice ideas, but I'm suggesting way more than that. Gotta look at the bigger picture.

capping 2 times a week is good, not too much and not too little. It'll keep people queueing and staying active. If we gave everyone insta s15 gear, it would die so fast

I also suggested to be able to donate to reset weekly cap, so they can get their income from somewhere.

0 0

rikymaru94

[:: A leGenD AlivE::]

(since 10-12-2019 12:35)

Votes: 69

Post Posted: 01-07-2017, 22:09:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i'm up for the idea.as Repitchx said, people look for insta 90lvl ( aka fun server) to play arenas,push rate to get gladiator and proove to others what they can do( to enjoy the expansion at all).Most of the pvp players quit Legion/WoD because its brainless,u don't have to do anything special to win a game.
it kinda s***t to keep the server just for the 300-400 players that do pve.

""Îmi cunosc limitele. Dar pur ºi simplu le ignor."

0 0

tudor1297

[shefu' la luptatori]

(since 01-02-2020 14:06)

Votes: 250

Post Posted: 01-07-2017, 23:37:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Starting up a new realm is a bad idea for various reasons, including the fact that it would completely kill this one, and I don't think it's worth completely throwing away all the PvE scripts and other stuff you guys worked on till now.
However, I think you can make some changes in order to encourage pvp players to come here. Problem is most PvE players tend to wanna play the lastest expansion, while Pvp players might prefer class mechanics from older expansions.
Truth be told, the leveling process is kinda useless, but even so I get it why you wouldn't want to make it an insta 90 server, a fun server, it's not what Freakz promotes. Freakz has always tried being as blizzlike as possibile. But maybe you cand find some midway solution, like increasing the xp rates, or have some kind of special migration system for new pvp players, allowing them to get 2-3 characters with lvl 85-90, with some free pvp starting gear. Something that wouldn't completely ruin PvE.
There's also the chance that some players from the Legion server might get bored and try playing on Mop as well. But that's probably not gonna happen soon, it's a new realm and you have a lot of things to do for now, hard to get bored. And I'm afraid that the mop realm might be gone until that thing happens, unless you find some kind of solution.

[RO]Warrior Fury PvE Guide 5.4.8

[EN]Warrior Fury PvE Guide 5.4.8

1 0

Repitchx
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 01-07-2017, 23:44:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tudor1297 wrote:
Starting up a new realm is a bad idea for various reasons, including the fact that it would completely kill this one, and I don't think it's worth completely throwing away all the PvE scripts and other stuff you guys worked on till now.
However, I think you can make some changes in order to encourage pvp players to come here. Problem is most PvE players tend to wanna play the lastest expansion, while Pvp players might prefer class mechanics from older expansions.
Truth be told, the leveling process is kinda useless, but even so I get it why you wouldn't want to make it an insta 90 server, a fun server, it's not what Freakz promotes. Freakz has always tried being as blizzlike as possibile. But maybe you cand find some midway solution, like increasing the xp rates, or have some kind of special migration system for new pvp players, allowing them to get 2-3 characters with lvl 85-90, with some free pvp starting gear. Something that wouldn't completely ruin PvE.
There's also the chance that some players from the Legion server might get bored and try playing on Mop as well. But that's probably not gonna happen soon, it's a new realm and you have a lot of things to do for now, hard to get bored. And I'm afraid that the mop realm might be gone until that thing happens, unless you find some kind of solution.

It wouldn't kill it, most people only PvE on that realm, while there are barely any PvP-ers.
Your suggestion seems nice, but that alone will not bring many people. Perhaps random 5-10 people, 15-20 if lucky. Thing is, people want to start to PvP asap, not waste time on leveling and farm professions, get mats to craft gear then farm bgs then cap once a week to get full gear...

Why even play here if it's almost the same as w****** - Frostwolf? I've talked to so many people and they would love to play here if it was i90 PvP.
Besides, if you want to PvE, just jump back to the old realm? If you think this will "ruin" PvP, make it cross-realm like P********. People would queue into each other then.

Just because it's always been about blizzlike, does not mean things can not change! This will not ruin anything, it will only get more people to play here and that's a fact.

2 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 02-07-2017, 01:09:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tudor1297 wrote:
Starting up a new realm is a bad idea for various reasons, including the fact that it would completely kill this one.

Yeah but im pretty sure 500 players at peak is pretty *** dead.
Oh and yeah
-Freakz
-Blizzlike
Pick one

Last time i played, somewhere before legion went live on retail some classes on freakz were complete fkin mess (dks, eles, locks etc ) and if things haven't changed i don't see why would anyone still play that kind of PvP.

Imo this whole idea is double edged sword, it can turn out to be super good and attract players from other servers or it can just split population even more but id risk it.

0 0

Erminwow2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-08-2017 23:46)

Post Posted: 02-07-2017, 10:11:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

With the current state of WowFreakz Mop, what do you have to lose?

Those 20 PvP player? Na

0 0

Repitchx
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 02-07-2017, 21:34:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I want to point out that 2/15 (3 if you count lockherx, no idea what he voted) people that voted for option 2 has left a comment explaining why they don't want this.

13 people just voted for no without explaining why. What does that really say? Imo, their vote should just be totally invalid...

This is most likely coming from legion players and other non PvP-ers.

If you don't PvP and you don't play MoP, please just don't vote, stay away...

0 0

saxos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-01-2018 00:58)

Post Posted: 02-07-2017, 23:50:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm up for this idea.. i played so much time Mop-freakz and P******** .. Freakz is more good then P******** . One reason because P******** is more populated is i90
I voted yes

0 0

monojmpr

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-07-2017 02:03)

Post Posted: 02-07-2017, 23:59:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Doing a 3rd realm isn't viable without sacrificing mop, it would be better to make adjust to genesis for incoming pvp players so it would be easier for them to start in pvp, i mean with increased exp rates on weekends, and a bag with full crafted pvp gear, that way they wont go *** up Bg's while getting better gear, and they won't cause trouble with pve enviroment either.

It's not about haveing a pvp realm, people are just lazy and want insta 90 with best gear and do pvp all day, but pvp is not about that its about getting geared while killing for better gear to kill more, helping them with crafted gear is way better than having nothing and start from scratch.

0 0

Repitchx
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 03-07-2017, 00:30:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

monojmpr wrote:
Doing a 3rd realm isn't viable without sacrificing mop, it would be better to make adjust to genesis for incoming pvp players so it would be easier for them to start in pvp, i mean with increased exp rates on weekends, and a bag with full crafted pvp gear, that way they wont go *** up Bg's while getting better gear, and they won't cause trouble with pve enviroment either.

It's not about haveing a pvp realm, people are just lazy and want insta 90 with best gear and do pvp all day, but pvp is not about that its about getting geared while killing for better gear to kill more, helping them with crafted gear is way better than having nothing and start from scratch.

If you think people will play here just because they increase the XP rate and drop rate, I assume you also think Santa Claus is real... lol.

Third realm? You have 1 MoP realm and 1 Legion realm. Excuse me, but how will Legion effect your MoP realm? Yeah, people will perhaps play on an instant 90 server where you don't have to farm all the useless shit, (sorry for my language), but doesn't that just say enough already? Legion is new and many people started playing there. If they create an i90 server and they start playing there, doesn't that tell you that people want PvP? Doesn't that tell you they want MoP s15 PvP? People just want to PvP... is that so hard to understand? PvP, not raiding, not roleplay, not quests, not kill boars 24/7, but PvP!

I don't understand you people that find this suggestion bad

Should we take a look at P******** real quick? https://i.gyazo.com/0825460181eb42b809348204146fff54.png

Keep in mind it's 00:09. Probably busted numbers, but you get queues at this time. You get the point.

Funny part is, P******** i90 isn't even good. People play there because IT'S INSTANT 90.

Should we take a look at w******? no, I rather not. It's completely dead PvP wise, and believe me, they got some major shit scripted, but no one wants to play there because you have to level and farm mats, just higher rates...

I repeat myself once and for all: THE PEOPLE WANT INSTANT 90 PVP. If you guys are too ignorant to see that, well, then I don't know. In the end, it's your loss. Literally giving you guys the opportunity to get people to play your server.

PEOPLE WOULD LOVE TO PLAY ON YOUR SERVER... if you just gave this a chance.

Let me try to explain to you guys WHY this will work and why all this "blizzlike" shit will not.

So you have 4 different servers (last one is just one i named randomly)

P********
w******
Wowfreakz
Acrux90

Not advertising (please read below)

P********:

Blizzlike server with higher rates. Well working PvP & PvE. Professional staff, lag free and 10k+ people

w******:

Arena Tournament & Molten has merged. Amazing blizzlike PvP & PvE, 2x rates, professional, lag free, 15k+ people. Join us today and experience the best server!

Wowfreakz:

Best Mist of Pandaria server out there. 15k+ people, lag free, ddos protection, professional staff, active admins, bug fixes everyday, PvP & PvE tournaments every month. Join us today and relive the glory of Mist of Pandaria!

Acrux90:

Instant 90 PvP server with amazing staff, starting gear, active GMs, daily bug fixes, arena tourmanets with amazing rewards, Prideful season, balanced PvP, no pay2win, migrate up to 2 characters and get 550 on both of them. Join us now and first 100 people that join us will get 200 donation points!

Don't get the wrong picture, not trying to advertise, but trying to tell you guys that all these servers are almost the same

Do you guys see the difference? If you have 3 realms that aim for the same goal, almost the same server, why would anyone play on your server? Why would I want to play on Freakz if I can play on w******? Why would I want to play on w****** if I can play on P******** i90?

Many people would leave P******** because it's hosted by russians and it's LEGIT pay2win where you can pay for unbans LOL

Do you guys see now? If you want new players, you need to be different, you need to be unique and not try to aim for the same goal as everyone else is...

I would at least play on a server that is different and looks fun. Sooner or later someone will make an i90 server, why do you not want to take this chance before someone else takes it?
If it's about donations, that's fine. We can figure out ways to make people donate. I can figure out something tomorrow. Idea I have is to just pay to reset weekly cap (3-5$ to reset for instance)

Or if someone TRULY cares about this server, should setup a gofundme page. I would donate there if I saw progression in this realm from you players and staff/admins.

So the question we have to ask ourselves is: Do I want to try to make this server get better, or do I want to just let it be as it is and with small population?

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 28 October 2017 16:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next    

The time now is 20-04-2024, 08:36:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x