User
Pass
2FA

Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash

Should there be an i90 PvP realm?
Yes / if they can manage to keep both realms healthy and stable, why not
61%
 61%  [ 109 ]
No (explain?)
32%
 32%  [ 58 ]
Maybe (explain?)
5%
 5%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 177

Author Message57337
Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 12-07-2017, 10:59:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Allan wrote:
Shocker stop deleting my posts, it wasnt the rage, it was truth bro.

Because your posts are retarded, just like this one. Nobody cares about your rages and "i speak the truth", me and other care about actual arguments and constructive discussions, this is your last warning: STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD, YOU'RE RUINING IT. And for others too see your retarded posts (which i deleted) so maybe they can also convince you to shut up
Allan wrote:
and u and ur precias PVE players killed PVP here. And now u afraid that if u make an i90 realm it will hurt ur PVE players base, who cares about online on that PVE realm bro.

Yeah, who cares about the OTHER players, you're the most important one.
Allan wrote:
so dont worry about ur PVE donations and shit bro

Typicall rager, derailing from the topic and attacking the "donations" part, because that will solve everything.
Allan wrote:
U legit losing nothing.

Such arguments, so wow

That being said, next post will get you banned, I am really trying to take this topic in consideration but posts like yours are ruining it.

Bottom line, as Excitant (and others) also said, let's try to think of a solution for a combining both pvp and pve in a realm FIRST. If that fails, the i90 realm might be the only solution. So, how would we do that? Simply giving instant 90 and pvp gear to everyone? That would be the obvious easiest way but that would kill leveling for sure, even pve players will get the pvp i90 option just because they can.

P.S.:
Repitchx wrote:
https://gyazo.com/0b31abd084b6f8eac1c706b2060e10a4

Holy shit, I'm sorry, but the PROOF IS ALREADY THERE FFS.
PLEASE GUYS (especially those IN FAVOR of the PVP realm), stop exaggerating. ONE PLAYER is not proof of anything and I am sure you know that. Bullying the staff with overreactions like that one (or rages like Allan's) won't help! Providing all the arguments you can will and as you can see I'm being as open @this topic as possible, but I WILL NOT take a rash decision just because some players rage here. You don't care about the other players, but I do.

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
3 0

Teni
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 08-09-2017 11:10)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 12-07-2017, 14:06:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So right now we are getting close to 4k people on legion, right? That's where the lag beggins. So i was thinking... Isn't better to make the mop realm, legion realm as well? You dont have to bother to transfer mounts/etc from mop realm to legion realm, you dont have to bother about LAG on legion realm anymore, you dont have to bother fixing onld content and that means more fixes for legion, and many other things.
You can put free realm transfer for 1 week, from Felsong to mop realm, and after that you will have 2 realms with over 2k players, both lag free and people that want their stuff from mop realm can move their chars there in that week.

Instant pvp 90 realm it's a mistake. Look back on cata, or on the other servs with instant level pvp realms....all of them are dead. D E A D. People are looking for new content.

So imo, that's the best thing that you can do with that realm/server.

@Shocker.

PS: I forgot... make the realms "cross realm bgs/arenas/dungeon/raid finder" , and freakz will be more active than ever.

Last edited by Teni on 12-07-2017, 14:41:35; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 12-07-2017, 14:15:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
People are looking for new content

People are not playing as much WoW as they did some years ago too -

Retired

0 0

Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

(since 01-02-2018 23:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 12-07-2017, 14:17:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Shockeru ,if the plan first is combining PvP and PvE on the same realm (Genesis).Then I can give you some suggestions:
*Choose few experienced PvP Players that would provide you feedback of whats happening in PvP, and what can be done to improve it.
*Recruit some PvP GMs?(Yeah I know it's too much to ask, but if we have a GMs with PvP passion then maybe the whole PvP wouldn't be so dead, because they would invest some time into PvP)
*Maybe lower the ilvl of the PvE items in PvP instances even more?(Yeah it would cause some ANGERY People to rage about that, but it would balance the PvP even more cuz people are still using PvE trinkets)
*There were complains about the MMR system in the soloq, that people with higher rating get with people with lower rating which leads them to lose a lot of rating(Maybe you should take a look about that, lots of people have been raging over that)
*Make the punishment for Wintrade,Exploit and hacks more harsh, so that people would stop doing that.(For example if someone wintrades,he should be banned for the whole PvP season.Like 1-2 Weeks of ban and then after he logs, he wouldn't be able to jump straight into que with a possibility of wintrading again.)
*Make a Quest Reward for 3vs3 like before, but with bigger rewards.(Right now it rewards you with 3K and 5K gold, that could be easily farmed by doing daily quests)
*Maybe you should consider of making a Duel Zone as well, so that players between factions can communicate,duel etc.
*The whole soloq idea sounds cool, but it would be even cooler if you add 1vs1 soloq.(I personally enjoyed that on some servers and I found it very interesting)
*Bring back Rated Battlegrounds and PvP events.(Right now, a lot of people are doing premades non-stop which makes it really annoying to que for normal battleground, if you implement the Rated Battlegrounds they will jump straight into them with the hope of title rewards etc.)
*Maybe, just maybe make it so that R1 Players from the previous season wouldn't be able to get R1 again for the sake of titles.(That would mean that every other player will have the hope of getting title, which would lead to more people being interested in PvP)

There are of course plenty of more suggestions, but so far from my point of view if you implement most of these thing, the whole PvP would be way way better than the actual one right now.

Last edited by Wafty on 12-07-2017, 14:21:54; edited 2 times in total
3 0

Teni
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 08-09-2017 11:10)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 12-07-2017, 14:18:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Denim
Maybe... but legion is different. Most of the people from mop, are there because they don't want to lose their stuff . They don't want to start it from 0 on legion realm.

0 0

Zormat

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-07-2022 23:22)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 12-07-2017, 15:14:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
let's try to think of a solution for a combining both pvp and pve in a realm FIRST. If that fails, the i90 realm might be the only solution. So, how would we do that? Simply giving instant 90 and pvp gear to everyone? That would be the obvious easiest way but that would kill leveling for sure, even pve players will get the pvp i90 option just because they can.

I don't think that's a problem Shocker, that would incentivate a little bit pve too, for players that don't like leveling. They got a choice, I know a lot of people who like leveling, so if they want, they can do it, it won't kill leveling IMO

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 12-07-2017, 15:23:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wafty wrote:
*Choose few experienced PvP Players that would provide you feedback of whats happening in PvP, and what can be done to improve it.

Wafty wrote:
*Recruit some PvP GMs?(Yeah I know it's too much to ask, but if we have a GMs with PvP passion then maybe the whole PvP wouldn't be so dead, because they would invest some time into PvP)

Both of these requie actual players interested. It's not that we don't want to, but THERE ARE NO SUCH PLAYERS (no, don't say "but i am interested and didnt get a chance"). The MoP realm indeed has insuficient gms/pvp event masters/etc, but we simply couldn't find any. And those that we found INSTANTLY quit after having to deal with the pvp players attitude and scandals, there wasn't A SINGLE PVP event without player rages/scandals/etc. Do you want to do this? Tell us, we'll give you rank and access. Know someone who wants? Tell us.
Wafty wrote:
*Maybe lower the ilvl of the PvE items in PvP instances even more?(Yeah it would cause some ANGERY People to rage about that, but it would balance the PvP even more cuz people are still using PvE trinkets)

As you know I don't like implementing fixes "just because players say so". I admit you might be right and there really were some topics about this, but you know how all topics end up when players start guessing on their own without some hard evidence. We will reconsider this if we will do this PVP revamp
Wafty wrote:
*There were complains about the MMR system in the soloq, that people with higher rating get with people with lower rating which leads them to lose a lot of rating(Maybe you should take a look about that, lots of people have been raging over that)
We checked that lots of times, even with logs and real happenings of this situation. The answer is simple but nobody seems to accept it: RATING DISCARD TIMER. If a player stays in queue for too long (because of his high rating) he is matched with ANYONE, even with those with extremely low rating, there's really nothing to do about this, those players need to play too. And about that "people with higher rating get with people with lower rating which leads them to lose a lot of rating" well, I really think you're over reacting, why is the server's fault those high rating players lose against the low rating players? They deserve to lose a lot of rating in that case.
Wafty wrote:
*Make the punishment for Wintrade,Exploit and hacks more harsh, so that people would stop doing that.(For example if someone wintrades,he should be banned for the whole PvP season.Like 1-2 Weeks of ban and then after he logs, he wouldn't be able to jump straight into que with a possibility of wintrading again.)
This needs more thinking into it, you're rushing to jump to "easy solutions", but forget the impact of those "solutions": there are a lot of wintraders, blocking them would cause the "pvp population" to decrease even more
Wafty wrote:
*Make a Quest Reward for 3vs3 like before, but with bigger rewards.(Right now it rewards you with 3K and 5K gold, that could be easily farmed by doing daily quests)
This is true and needs to be looked into it @revamp
Wafty wrote:
*Maybe you should consider of making a Duel Zone as well, so that players between factions can communicate,duel etc.

Isn't that what booty bay arena does but nobody uses it? There are even some automatic events there
Wafty wrote:
*The whole soloq idea sounds cool, but it would be even cooler if you add 1vs1 soloq.(I personally enjoyed that on some servers and I found it very interesting)
For a low/medium population this might be a good indea indeed. Are you talking about rated bracket or skirmish? Skirmish can easily be doable, but rated? Not so sure
Wafty wrote:
*Bring back Rated Battlegrounds and PvP events.(Right now, a lot of people are doing premades non-stop which makes it really annoying to que for normal battleground, if you implement the Rated Battlegrounds they will jump straight into them with the hope of title rewards etc.)

@rated BG I constantly repeat it's useless, we had it on cata when we had much more players and NOBODY PLAYED THEM. As you can see people barely play 2v2/3v3... but 10v10? Not.
Wafty wrote:
*Maybe, just maybe make it so that R1 Players from the previous season wouldn't be able to get R1 again for the sake of titles.(That would mean that every other player will have the hope of getting title, which would lead to more people being interested in PvP)

How exactly do you want this to happen?

EDIT: Let's all focus on the "combine the i90 pvp situation in the current realm to avoid creating a separate realm"

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Erminwow2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-08-2017 23:46)

Post Posted: 12-07-2017, 16:28:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker, can you check my last post please?

Also me and many other would help by reporting actual PvP important bugs etc.

0 0

Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

(since 01-02-2018 23:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 12-07-2017, 17:14:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Shockeru, like I said it was just a suggestions and I don't want to become repetitive but I must correct you there:
*Yes indeed the both require interest and it can be brought back.I am pretty sure if you manage to implement most of these features, a lot of players will come back and have some interest in being part of the Freakz Staff.That would actually give them a reason to stay.

*We are all aware of how toxic the PvP community in freakz is right now, and the reason is that most of the players wintrade/exploit and people are just raging over that(including me).Personally I don't find it fair for someone who climbed his way by Wintrading/Exploiting to get rewarded for that(Yes of course they get their rating wipped, but right after the season finishes they are R1 on the ladder on the next season).And to be honest they are the reason why most of the people decided to quit.Making more harsh punishments for the Wintraders/exoploiter would be a positive thing.

*Implementing custom duel zone (Ruby Sanctrum could be an idea for a duel zone), would make players to have interest in that especially the PvPers.You can add some features there as well like:The Soloq Npcs,Teleports that lead to every major city.Personally I would prefer thing like that rather than the casual Elwynn/Orgrimmar ones and Booty Bay they are just boring and I am sure everyone would agree on that.Staying afk in front of the major cities and waiting for someone to chat/duel.And the whole idea behind duel zone is that players are not flagged for PvP, but they stay neutral and can duel only.

*The Rated Battlegrounds is a must, since every BG is filled with full geared premades that ruin everything.This feature will redirect players with that interest into doing more "hardcore" BG as I would say.(Maybe you can make it so that it doesn't reward you with rating or titles, but with something different like the Quest Reward for 3vs3, or you can make something like the soloq npc but for BGs that restricts players with ilvl.)
Casual RBGs for Newcomers
Rated BGs for High End geared people.

*And that thingy with not rewarding players on the next season after they get titles on the previous one is pretty easy.I might be wrong here but as far as I remember the Best in Class events had a rule that whenever a person wins, he is not permitted to participate on the next Best in Class.Same method goes here, even if the previous season gladiators manage to push to top 10 again, they will be ignored and the rewards would be instead given to the players bellow them(Top 20).

Yes all of this can be bad/good but considering the player database on the MoP realm, theres nothing so much to lose since these suggestions are for PvP and as I can recall you can rarely see a PvP player on the realm.

There are also few things that grabbed my attention and I think reworking them can be a good thing:
*As you may have noticed there are those infernals,imps and etc. all around the world.They are used as triggers for specific encounters and bosses within them,which I believe they are the reason of the FPS drops in most of the zones.You may have noticed that most of the time someone is on a flying mount he looks like as if he was teleporting through short distances however they're simply flying and the server makes it look as if they're lagging.I don't know about that but surely it does look terrible.And lastly I don't mean to offend or something, but it grabbed my attention that there are some lag spikes that occur during arenas.For around 1-3 secs it freezes and surely they can cause a lot of players raging over that too.

0 0

Wexewellence

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-07-2017 06:13)

Post Posted: 13-07-2017, 04:51:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It would be great if there were no bugs. And admins work and care about server and community

ps Don't want to read these walls of the text

0 1

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 13-07-2017, 13:09:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My 1 cent : create a separate server with instant everything submitted by OP, players must complete pvp objectives in a certain amount of time or be at a certain ranking. Once player achieve those requirements or once a week or so, characters are migrated to the current mop and boom. Realm name : Shockeru's Trial.
0 0

mabiaka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-10-2017 17:49)

Post Posted: 14-07-2017, 12:16:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hi freakz community, just wana say about what i think about the i90 realm. first of all i am not saying you should do it like this and stuff, im saying this so that you guys might just be able to get some ideas about it and make an improvement if you like it....
first of all i think with only i90 pvp realm it wont survive long,as far as i have been playing around some fun server at start around it got like 500-1000 players and then it allways slowly die,so like how admin say we need to focus on both PVP and PVE with some i90...
so my suggestion is that..
*you make a realm with 2 or 3 instant 90 and the rest we should level up with like 10x rate per account and with starting gear some tyranical or greavius armors so that we can make new charr with tyranicals or greav
*For PVE make a starting gear maybe like an armour 500 or 490 item level that wil be fine
*Make all everything like normal dungeon and raid for pve players but with a starting gear of 490 or 500+ something

The profit about this suggestion is that for pvp'ers we can get tyranical or greav armours wich was like P******** and its a fine start and for pve players theres also 490 or 500+ ilvl gear to help them.
when we feel like making a new charracter to try out we can make it and try out with tyranical or greav which is like normal fun realm.For the part 2 or 3 charracter i90 per account is i dont want to just quiet about the levelling part thats why,but its still admin choice, and one more important part im thinking is currency..it keeps the server at healthy economic with no auction house its borring with no hard work people cant have fun thats what i think..
many of you guys will think " oh we want a fun realm like i90 with only greav as starting gear" and stuff like that. it wont survive very good,cmon think about it,the people that makes the server lively is the pve players looking for raids in global also dont forget about the ones that allways argue with some 1 they really make global chat lively -
Anyway thats what i think and i hope you guys can maybe get an idea from this.thanks

0 0

kaorri

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2019 08:37)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 14-07-2017, 15:56:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Double rates and starting gear for fresh characters in general (timeless for pve and equal for pvp)?
0 0

Repitchx
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 10-07-2018 16:43)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 14-07-2017, 16:12:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magnus06 wrote:
My 1 cent : create a separate server with instant everything submitted by OP, players must complete pvp objectives in a certain amount of time or be at a certain ranking. Once player achieve those requirements or once a week or so, characters are migrated to the current mop and boom. Realm name : Shockeru's Trial.

Perfect tbh. Give us a certain amount of time, like I'd say few months to give it time to grow, spread the word around, forum thread on AJ, advertise on other servers etc. First 100-200 people that join, will get something unique, maybe a free 550 char or something else beneficial.

0 0

Grimmxsh

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-01-2018 15:11)

Post Posted: 15-07-2017, 04:35:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Shockeru would it be possible to add something like this:

- a NPC that instantly grants you lvl 90 + Grievous Gear, while disabling ToT + SoO Raids for 3(?) Weeks
- a Conquest Point catch-up mechanic (maybe the first cap could be 5000)
- slightly increase the Conquest Point gain (add something for a lost BG, mainly because of 550 Premades, that simply love to destroy low-geared People)
- low ilvl Arenas (can't join unless <530 ilvl or everything is scaled down to 530, they should grant CP when winning, maybe even loss - just make severe punishments for losing on purpose)

for Pve:

- I think it's time to help out new, low geared and existing Players, so they can experience MoP-Raiding. Maybe add an ICC-like Buff (+20% Damage, HP, Absorb and Healing) that way an average group should be able to clear ToT / SoO easily without needing too many people to carry. Other Servers literally don't give a *** if a Boss is just Tank & Spank.
- VP cap / gain increase? x1.5 Rate + 1500 weekly cap?

P.S.: increase Secret / Titan drop rate ^^

Last edited by Grimmxsh on 15-07-2017, 06:55:37; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 28 October 2017 16:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 13:48:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x